Sweet

"Where are you going this early?" He said as he sat up, gosh how could i have lived with a cute guy like him.

"I promised your mum that i'll visit her today." I said as i went out,

"I wanna come." He shouted.

He went out already dressed but still looking like a wreck.

"Uh-no ... you're not going to meet your mum looking like that." I said as i pushed him inside,

"But you'll leave me." He pouted, i've forgotten the fact that i'm actually living with a cute kiddo.

"No i won't i'll wait here." I said as i sat at the edge of the bed.

His mum and i are very close, she's been taking care of me while my mum isn't here. She's basically going to be my mum too soon so it'd be nice to get use to her from now.

"What's with the sudden visit?" He said as he went out,

"She promised to teach me how to cook your favourites so later on when i do become your wife ... i could cook properly." I said as i hugged him,

"Aww you're so sweet." He pinched my nose,

"Let's go. Oh on our way let's stop by a flower shop. It's been a while since i last gave her flowers."

That's what i like about him, he knows so much on how to treat girls. Even if it's the smallest things it's already enough to make girls happy and get flattered.

She got him her favourites, pink roses with carnations. Any mum would be very luxky to have Chanyeol as their son. She's a very lucky mum then to be able to have him.

"You want too?" He smirked, i rolled my eyes. Half wanting him to give but the other half thought it would be a silly thing to buy when you're with him.

"Yeah that's true. I'll buy you next time." He said as he pecked my cheeks. Another thing, he surely knows how to make girls suffer from butterflies.

"(Y/n)-ah!!" She gave me a hug,

"Ya eomma! How come you're more excited seeing your soon-to-be daughter in-law then your own son?" He pouted,

"Paboya, she's still my daughter." She smiled, the way she smiles it always reminds me of him. Chanyeol basically took her mum side more than her father.

"I got you these by the way." He gave her flowers before hugging her,

"Aigo (gosh), my sweet kiddo." She kissed his cheeks,

"I'm not a kiddo anymore. Stop embarassing me in front of her." He whispered almost making everyone hearing it. Not to forget that he's also good at making everyone laugh.

"I'll be upstairs with dad." He gave me a pecked before going.

It was such a nice day to be with his mum. She looks very happy these days and it seems like Chanyeol was one of the reasons.

"I've noticed that you seem very happy lately."

"Of course i am, how could i not be happy when my son has just proposed you! That means you're going to be officially my daughter." She grinned, i didn't think Chanyeol proposing me made eomeoni so happy.

"So this is it right?" I showed her,

"Yup, you are a fast leaner." She smiled,

"I sure learnt it from you."

"Eomma, appa and i will go out for a while." He said as he went down,

"Just take care of her when i'm gone." He flirted,

"Aigo, since when you're like this." Eomeoni laughed,

"He's been too sweet since we started dating. Not to forget he gets sweeter when he proposed me days ago. I wonder what he'd be like when we'd be married." I chuckled,

"He got them from his father's side. Chanyeol's father used to be like that. Even until now, he is still sweet just in front of me though." She explained.

Although he looks like his mum a lot, he surely got his dad's personality. Probably the other way for his noona.

"Any plans to have childrens in the future?" She blurted out that made me coughed,

"Um ... well we've never talked about it."

"Well you should be ... you're going to get married soon so i suggest to talk about that. I know if it's a sensitive thing to talk, but just try okay?"

Those words kept going through my mind even if we've left. Aigo, i don't really like to talk about those kinda things. We've never even done it even if we've slept together. That's what made me proud of him. Not all guys could handle that.

"This is random but later in the future ... how many childrens you'd like?" He chuckled a bit and i know he'll say perverted things,

"Up to you, you're the one who will be carrying it anyways. I'm not going to push it if you don't want three. Though at least i'd like one." He was serious about it, this side of him is so rare to see.

"Aww you're so sweet. If you want three then that's fine with me." I replied,

"Really? How about four then?" Here goes the kiddo side,

"I'm going to sleep." I pretended to sleep,

"Ya! Shouldn't we start to make them?" He joked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i don't know about this one but enjoy it! I really like if my stories has comments to leave on, your comments are always amusing to read guys :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹