Airport

It's finally time to let go. Finally the time to move on from this. What are the chances of me being with him anyways? You can't have hope and hold onto someone forever. You can't keep on having a crush while he's crushing on someone else.

Everything is packed and ready to go. This place looks exactly like the first time i lived here. Clean and empty, again. I didn't tell him that i was going to continue my studies abroad. I just didn't want to have second thoughts.

I did left him a letter and i hope he reads them when i'm already gone. When there's no need for goodbyes.

Airport seems to be very crowded today and i thought, maybe there's an artist here today. Definitely right, EXO-CBX are here. I looked from a distance and it just makes me miss them more. Missing the time we have spent together. Will miss them in my life.

I didn't continued walking, instead i just stood there and watch them for the last time. Then i realized i have been staring at them for too long. That's when Xiumin recognized me and gave me a wave. I waved back and walked away quickly.

"Why is she here?" Chen asked,

"She brought her suitcase, she must be travelling." Baekhyun guessed.

Chanyeol's POV

"We thought you'd know, that's why we're asking." Xiumin asked on telephone,

"What?! Why would she--"

"You're her best friend, you should've known." Baekhyun cut in.

Right, her letter. I was curious this morning and she seems a little bit off today. I couldn't open them earlier because practices are very busy today.

I was shocked as i read the letter. What non-sense is this? I can't lose my best friend. I can't lose someone this precious. I can't lose the love of my life.

Damn, i should've told her sooner. I should've told her on the day i felt this strange feeling. The feeling when you just can't take your mind off from a particular person. The feeling when you are completely, insanely, madly in love with someone.

"Go get her back." Suho tapped my shoulder. I ran as fast as i could and drove towards the airport. I can't be late. I can't let her go.

Luckily, the airport is quiet. I looked around and i'm just so flustered. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to accept if i'm going to lose her.

I checked on the flight board and all the planes that are going to America, have all just depart. I stood there hopeless. What have i done to myself? It just felt like a part of my world is missing.

Your POV

The view is nice. I like cold, blue and white tones since it gives you all the soothing you needed. I'm so tired right now with all the packing i did. I only have been sitting for thirty minutes and i just want to get home.

I wondered, has he read the letter yet? Does he know about my feelings now? Shut it. (Y/n) ... you need to open new pages now.

Chanyeol's POV

I still couldn't believe what have just happened. I should go back now. I should follow what she wanted. But how can i forget her when she's the only thing i can remember?

I turned back with my head down. I really need to go before someone sees me. I looked up again and saw a girl standing there with her suitcase. She looks familiar, damn why didn't i wear glasses.

"Chanyeol-ah." That voice. It's too soon to daydream. This love is making me crazy. I walked passed it as she grabs my hand. I was shocked and turned immediately.

"It is you." I hugged her,

"Did you just--"

"I-i thought you're gone. All the flights to America has departed."

"I just can't leave." She looked down,

"I love you, (y/n)-ah." She blushed,

"What--"

"I mean it. That's why don't you ever leave me. Don't you ever go because i can't help myself staying apart from you. I need you and i really love you." She was still blushing and i probably have started blushing too. I took the chance and gave her a kiss.

"Can we go now? You're making me into a tomato now." She said as she held her cheeks,

"Aigo ... kaja." I held her hands as we went back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i think it's cute, so enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹