Twelve

I woke up late today, probably because i didn't slept well last night. We were all confused because today uri maknae is gaining another year. We planned everything so sudden and i eventually got home around two a.m.

I got all the surprise ready and even the food ready. I checked it all again and that's when i realized i almost forgot the cake.

I went to get the cake and got a message from him.

'Don't forget to pick up our present too. We're here all ready. Xx'

Right, i almost forgot the present Chanyeol and i had prepared for him. Gosh, i'll be super busy today. After getting the cake, i went to get Sehun's present. We decided to buy him a customized shoes since we really don't know what he'd want.

I texted him, telling him that i'm outside. The door opened slowly, as a few of them helped me with the things.

"Sorry to bother you this much (y/n)." Said Chen,

"Nah it's okay."

"She has to or else he'll get suspicious at us." Suho barge in,

"Yes, he's right." I smiled,

"But i could've have accompanied you." Chanyeol said as he gave me a peck,

"We wouldn't want any new rumors again." I chuckled and went in.

I realized that Sehun hasn't woke up yet. They already decorated the living room with many balloons and i could tell how much the hyungs (older brother) love the maknae very much.

They put on a very good effort despite having the tiredness they had last night. This is why i love them, i love how they put everything aside just to do little things for each other.

We were all set and it was time to go to the next plan. I got into his room and planned to make him panic.

I had tears already form and totally looked panicked. I never knew i could make tears this fast.

"Wow, who's being an actress now." He scoffed,

"Shut up." I hit him playfully.

I went into his room screaming his name and wriggling him. I had to put aside my embarassment for seeing him this shirtless.

"SEHUN! SEHUN! W-WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!" I cried loudly,

"Wae? What happened?" He sat up straight away still looking sleepy,

"I-i went in here and was scared seeing your living room so ... so messy and when i looked for you guys they ... they were not in their room." I cried as he gave me a hug to comfort him,

"Okay okay ... calm down. Let's get out and let me call our manager." He said as we walked out.

One ..

Two ..

Three ..

*singing happy birthday in Korean*

"Happy birthday uri Sehunnie!" They all said as the song ended. Sehun looked very surprised and the hyungs are laughing with the reaction he made.

"You guys ... damn i nearly called the police."

"You really didn't have to give her a hug." Said a jealous Chanyeol as he pulled me closer,

"She was panicked! You should've seen her face ... i was panicked too." Sehun glared.

We had party afterwards. Eating and eating and eating pretty much. When it comes to birthdays they really don't care about their diet.

They look so happy and seeing Chanyeol this happy too is making me happy. I interwined my hand with his. He was a little bit shocked but smiled it away.

"Wanna stay here for tonight?" He asked,

"Would Baekhyun be interupting again?" I scoffed,

"Nah, i'll buy him something." He chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] today's update is special for uri maknae!

생일축하해 오빠! 💙

I missed Xiumin's birthday and i feel so ashamed to forget his birthday. I'm gonna end it there guys, enjoy!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹