Hickey

"Okay, i'm tucking you in now."

"Oh wae ... i'm just starting to have fun now." He whined like a baby, gosh i hate this kiddo when he gets tipsy.

I managed to bring him inside his room, his big body isn't helping at all. He sucks at trying to not get drunk. He's the worse actually.

It took me around half an hour to get him properly on his bed, it's the hardest thing i've ever done so far this year. I was about to get off him when he suddenly held me close.

"Stay."

"You were half awake?" I gave him a glare,

"My heads dizzy." He pulled me inside his duvet and rested underneath my chin,

"I have to go home."

"You're home. I'm your home." He mumbled,

"What if my parents are looking for me?"

"You live alone."

"You're perfectly sober up now."

"I'm still dizzy."

"I'm losing." I said as i patted his back.

---

I woke up alone in the bed. I looked up at the time and jumped up when i knew i woke up late. Oh shoot, i rushed outside only to find him busy in the kitchen.

"Hey, you're finally awake."

"Shouldn't we be going to the office now?"

"I told them i need to take care of a few things and i took you with me. The agency won't be looking for us, don't worry."

"Tsk. Liar liar." I approached him,

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes?"

"That's be great." I grinned towards him.

We ate pancakes and it doesn't taste that bad. In fact, he's getting better at cooking. I could feel he was staring at me and it pisses me off when does that.

"What are you looking at?" Only making him smirk,

"Nothing. Let's hurry up now. I'll search for my smaller tops."

After getting cleaned up, i wore one of his smaller tops. Yet, it's still an oversized shirt for me.

"You look ridiculously cute." He put on a hat for me,

"I still don't get why you like me to wear this orange sweatshirt of yours."

"Kaja, don't upload it yet

"Kaja, don't upload it yet." He said.

I took off my jacket as i arrived at my desk. Luckily, nothing busy going on today. Most of the comeback preparations are finish, so not much to do now.