Truth

"You're going to USA?"

"Yes, i want to live there."

"Why? You have us here, sweetie."

As soon as mum asked that question, i couldn't look her eyes. I couldn't tell her the reason why i wanted to go. I couldn't tell the truth even if i wanted too. I know if i do, it will dissapoint them.

"You have no one there, we have no relatives there, sweetie. Will you be all right?"

"I will, i'm actually going there with Chanyeol. He'll be there with me, so i'm not going to be alone." I tried to smile.

I waited silently at the park bench, still trying to figure out what to do once i do really leave. I still couldn't get over how worried my parents look after i broke the news.

"How was it?"

"Surprisingly, they are okay with it. My parents are fine with it." I sighed,

"Great then, perfectly as planned. I already sort out the visa and stuff so you don't have to worry." He gently squished my hand,

"Thanks."

"Why are you sad though?"

"It just ... it was so hard to hold back. You don't know how much i really want to spit it out and tell them the truth. I really do so that we don't have to move out but at the same time i'm so scared about how are they going to react to this news." He pulled me into his embrace and patted my shoulder,

"Don't stress out too much, it won't be good for the baby."

"Gosh, sorry. I've been so emotional lately. You're right, i'll try to not think about it again. By the way, i've got a scheduled check up tomorrow."

"Great, i'll pick you up tomorrow. Now go home and sleep. Don't think about it and just go and sleep." He pecked my head.

---

"Take care sweetie, text us when you have arrive okay?"

"I will. I love you mum." I sobbed into her hug.

It hurts to think this might even be my last time seeing them, getting her hugs. I don't know if i will be ever accepted in their arms again once i tell them that they're going to be a grandparent soon.

My mind was blank as soon as we sat down inside the plane. Still couldn't get over how warm mum's hug was and how sweet dad placed a kiss on my forehead.

"What's wrong?"

"Juat stomach cramps." I hissed,

"Is it serious?" He held my hand, trying to relieve it.

"No, it'll go away in a few minutes. Don't worry too much, i'll be fine." I held his hand back,

"Go and take a rest then, we still have a long way to go."

---

A few months had passed and i'm trying my best to live life here. I'm due in less than a month and i'm freaking scared, the tension has been real so far.

Not to mention, mum has been calling so frequently i'm just scared she'll show up one day in front of my door. Asking if i were all right and how i was coping up living in the states.

"No, you can't visit yet. We're both still too busy still trying to arrange ourselves."

"All right then, hope everything is fine there. We've missed you so much, sweetie."

It hurts so much to know how much mum worries, i miss her so much. This weeks has been quite stressful, so many stuff going on my mind and i just can't stop thinking. Been loosing sleeps too and it's getting tiring.

"What's wrong?" I hugged him straight away as soon as he got home,

"I just needed a hug." I sighed,

"Did your mum called again?"

"Yeah, she did. I miss her so much."

"I know you do, hopefully once my mum is here it'll help you. Hopefully my mum could replace your mum's presence a bit."

"Hope so, when will she be here?"

"Just before the little one comes out." He rubs my tummy, again it was relieving every time he does it.

"I'm so thankful your parents took this news so well." I hugged him again,

"Yeah, i'm glad for that. Let's go and cuddle, you need to rest too."

I was about to walk when suddenly a pain hits me. I was suddenly scared if my baby hurt, if the baby was all right or not. My head started to get dizzy and i was getting weak.

"(Y/n)-ah ... what's wrong? Are you hurt? Cramps?" I couldn't answer instead i just held his hand tight,

"Let's go to the hospital."

The scariest thing i've been so scared recently is happening now. I was in labor, it was the best way for both the baby and myself.

Everything happened so fast and little E was peacefully asleep in my arms. He looked like Chanyeol, he has to have Chanyeol's ears and eyes. Not to forget the cute dimple.

"Should we tell your parents now?"

"No, not yet. Let E grow a bit."

---

It was finally the day, i'm super excited yet scared at the same time. They don't know what they are expecting once they arrived and so do we not know what to expect from their reaction.

"I've miss you so much." I hugged her tight once i see her,

"Oh my baby girl, you've grown so much here."

"There's a reason why i moved here, a reason why i haven't told you to come and visit."

I told them the rest of the story and did not dare to look while Chanyeol was inside the bedroom taking care of E.

"I'm sorry." I broke into tears,

"I'm not expecting you two to accept me again after lying."

"I'm sorry for not telling you and i'm--"

I was stunned when mum hugged me so tight. Is this a good thing? Or is it because it'll be the last hug?

"If only you'd tell us from the beginning, we would be there for you. Oh sweetie, you must've been so stressful."

"Y-you're not mad?"

"Why would we? You're our daughter, our precious baby. We love you, sweetie." Dad said.

I was to happy to finally be back in their arms again i forgot to introduced them to E.

"He looks like Chanyeol so much."

"Yeah, been getting that a lot." Chanyeol held me by my shoulder,

"You should come back home, we'll be happy if you're back with us."

---

I didn't think that life could be this good after the truth is out. If only i knew, i'd do it sooner.

"E is turning two soon." He backhugged me,

"Yeah, so fast right."

"Now that we're already married and settled back in here again, how about baby number two?"

"You crazy kiddo." I let go of his hug,

"What? It'll be fun to have a little you running around too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hopefully this was okay and sorry if it turned out bad lol enjoy this one then!

Been into Chanyeol with babies so much lol i'm sorry -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹