Family

I've always like being so close with my family and i always had dream to have as many child when i do have my own. Living being the only child isn't always nice apart from being loved and spoiled.

I've wondered so many times how Chanyeol thinks about family and i want to know how he really thinks about children as i am actually thirteen weeks in.

He's close with his family too so i got a good start from that. I'm so excited about telling him gosh i can't wait to see his reactions.

"Kids? We just got married."

"What? We've been married for nearly a year now and beside we've been together for so long before we got married. Don't you want that?"

"I don't really like kids, especially imagining having my own. It would be so hectic." He lightly chuckled, it somehow hurts me how he even said that heartlessly.

"But you do know how much i love them right?"

"Yeah, i do."

"You even held and took a picture smiling with that cute little kid on your sister's wedding."

"I just can't okay? Plus i'm too busy to have one."

"But it'll be--" i sobbed,

"I can't! I just can't, just stop. We are not having a baby in the mean time soon." His voice getting louder, i started to get scared.

---

A week had gone past being strangers towards each other after that one big fight. It was midnight and the perfect time to run. I couldn't stay anymore. Staying would only hurt my baby more, i wouldn't want that happening.

"Did hyung and you just fight?"

"Yeah well technically no. I don't know where else to crash."

"Sure, come in. Make youself at home." He rolled his eyes,

"Thanks Sehun, you're always the only person i can count on."

We're the same age, probably why Sehun and i get along with each other so much. Beside i've known him longer than the others. Chanyeol introduced him to me once we startes dating and ever since then he was the only persom i could trust beside Chanyeol.

I told him what happened and what is happening now. He wasn't that surprised knowing i was pregnant, he says he bound to know it soon.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I'm still going to raise this kid even if alone is the best way."

"Aren't you going to tell him?"

"I don't have too plus from the way he last said it was obvious he wasn't planning on having one."

"Your life is always miserable."

"Thank's for pointing that out." I sarcastically said that,

"Well, take a rest up on my guest room. You'll need to rest a lot and stay stress-free."

---

Been happy living just the both of us these past couple of months. I decided i've burden Sehun a lot and moved out from him a couple of months ago. He's actually a great guy and so ready to be a dad.

I haven't seen Chanyeol for the last four years and life has been pretty amazing. My baby is growing up so fast and soon she's a toddler. Gosh, how amazing it would be if Chanyeol was alwaya here with us.

The more you see her, the more it reminds you of Chanyeol. Course, they look exactly the same. She has cute dimples like her dad ans even got his yoda ears.

It was the pefect kind of Sunday to go out and have fun for some time. I took her to the park for the first time. She was incredibly happy. We even bought cotton candy and it just made my heart melt.

"Eomma has to take this phone so stay seated in here and i will be just on the conner there. Don't go anywhere, arasseo?" She nodded back.

I hated taking calls about work when i'm out having fun with her. I went back as soon as i hung up and got panicked when the bench was filled with other children.

"Chanhee-ah! Chanhee-ah!" I kept looking and shouting around the park but she was nowhere to be seen, i wanted to cry.

She was the only part left i have from him and now she's gone.

"Chanhee-ah! Chan--" panicking amde situations worse when i accidentaly bumped into someone,

"(Y/n)-ah?"

"C-chanyeol ... h-how are you?"

"Fine. How bout you? What happened? You look so panic."

"I-i ..."

"Eomma!" Perfect timing, Chanhee ran up towards me and hugged me tight,

"Where have you been? You're making me so worried."

"Eomma?" I kinda forgotten Chanyeol was still there,

"Appa found me." What?

She pointed towards Sehun who was coming towards us. Shoot, Chanhee used to calling Sehun her appa. Chanyeol will misunderstood us.

"Y-you got her pregnant?"

"Ani. She's got explaining to do. Chanhee-ah, come here and let's play."

"You cheated on me didn't you."

"For god sake! I haven't seen you for so long and that's what i get from you?"

"You left me without saying anything! I should be the one who's mad here not you." He was right, i have to tell him now.

"Chanhee is your daughter. I left you while i was fourteen weeks in. I couldn't tell you at that time."

"C-chanhee? She's mine?"

"Of course, idiot." I started to sob,

"Mianhae." He pulled me in an embrace, god i miss this so much.

I introduced him to her and she kinda got confused with it.

"Ani. Sehun is your samjoon. This is your appa, say hi."

"Annyeong." She bowed down,

"She's cute."

"I told you."

"Wanna try again and make this work out?"

"I'd love that."

He pulled both of us in a tight hug, i hope we'll stay like this forever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] a special request to this lovely kiddo jechicaaaa10 hope you like it 💙

Anyways, as you might have seen i changed my username and also my covers. Hopefully it didn't confuse a lot of people lol

yodarealbae - you the real bae get it? Sorry, i'll get going now -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-the author just wanted to let you know how amazingly this smol bean of mine is turning into a smol hot bean, annyeong-