Obsessed

missed me?

.

How could i even not love this guy?
An artist, an actor, a singer, a dancer, a rapper, a producer, a songwriter, top it all off he's perfect in every way. His dedication towards in what he loves is truly heart melting, no doubt in my heart where he belongs. He's truly a moodbooster and i adore him for that.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asks,

"You."

"What about me?"

"Everything."

"Stop admiring me or you'll get obsessed."

"I'm already obsessed." I whispered.

He lightly pecked me and smiles, making my heart flutters the way he always does.

He might not know how much he truly means to me. He always thinks that he loves me more than i probably have but it's always the other way around. I love him too much that i'd even sacrifice my life for him.

"Why are you fidgeting?"

"It's nearly the time."

"For what?"

"For this." I said as watched Obsession.

I couldn't hold my breath any longer. He looks incredibly gorgeous. How is he even a human?

"Anyways, we should get ready."

"What for?"

"It's your birthday idiot. I'm not passing another year to not have dinner with you."

"Right it's my birthday."

I've been nervous the whole entire day trying my best to give all my attention for him while trying my best to not get caught preparing a birthday surprise dinner for him. I've asked every person we both know to come, even the members despite their busy schedules. I'm sure he'll love this.

We haven't got to celebrate each other's birthday for a few years, he's been to busy with their schedules and individual ones. I'm glad we get to celebrate together once again.

"Wanna wear matching clothes?"

"Since when you like to match things with me?" I cocked an eyebrow,

"I don't hate it, just don't like it."

"Yeah yeah sure."

"White?"

"That'd be nice."

The more we got closer, the more i was nervous. I don't know what or how the plan is going but i have a feeling tonight's going to be the best.

"So crowded." He told me, giving me more chills.

"Um ... you know here's always crowded." I teied to sound positive.

I could spot each of their cars and i just hope he didn't. Let's just hope the best.

"Surprise!" He looks so happy and that makes me happy too.

Everyone was giving him hugs and kisses and everything was perfect. He's loved and he deserves it.

"Happy birthday baby." I kissed him,

"Thank you, you prepared all of this didn't you?"

"Who else." I laughed sheepily.

We ate and enjoyed the rest of the night as this opportunity doesn't happen often. He was surrounded with the people that he loves so much, his family and his friends. He looks so happy and it was priceless.

I told him to watch a short movie i prepared. As it finishes, he gave me a kiss before i was confused when another video was being played.

This time, he was on the screen. It looked like he took this while he was in Italy for his shoot and he looked so tired but still looked cute.

"As soon as i looked into your eyes, i knew you'd be the one."

He kept saying sweet things and i was flattered. He's never this sweet and tears was evolving. My heart was beginning to thud a little faster and i was nervous where this would go.

As it finally finishes i hugged him so tight, he probably knows i had planned this. He pulls apart as he wipes the remaining tears away.

"Thank you for this, thank you for everything you've done for me. I can't imagine life without you. I love you so much." He said making me smile,

"And you think i can live without you? I can't imagine forever without you."

"Like to hear that. So how's forever?"

"W-what are you implying?" I scoffed,

"This."

Sehun came towards us, giving Chanyeol a little squared box.

"I've been thinking a lot about forever. How my life would be later. I figure out that forever wouldn't be complete without you."

He slowly opens the little box as a shining ring shines. My tears was already dripping.

"I know we rarely talk about this and i get it if you wanted to take things slower. I'd jist want you to know that--"

"Yes! Forever it is." I smiled.

He kissed me, not minding the people cheering behind us. We both pull apart so that Chanyeol could put the ring to where it belongs. I've never liked wearing rings, but this was one is special. It makes me feel special.

"You told him all didn't you?"

"I chose the best one for you sissy. You should be grateful." Sehun rolled his eyes,

"How about we go home now, fiancé?"

The last word flatters me so much, it was new for me.

"I'd like a cuddle."

I was still admiring the ring and recalls him saying forever over and over again. It was heavenly.

"I really can't wait to see what forever holds for us."

"I can't wait either."

.
.
.
.
.

happy birthday bby, i love u so much.
this story i dedicate to a guy i cherish so much and i hope he had a great day.
so who missed me? idk if i still can write the way i used to be, i'll just write whenever i feel like it.

E