Black

Chanyeol's POV

The sun starts to set as a reminder that today has finally come. Should've gone home earlier last night, aish i still need a lot of sleep for tonight. I got up and made my bed then off to shower.

I wondered how she's doing now, it's been a week since i last saw and talked to her. It feels like i haven't seen her for ages. I miss her more than anything.

"You ready son?" Father asked,

"I can't remember the vows, it's frustrating." I groaned,

"You'll do well. C'mon we're running late."

Arriving into the chapel, my heart started to beat way too fast. Gosh, time's ticking so fast it just felt like i just met her and suddenly i'm here ... finally marrying her.

I heard that she's here already, it just made my heart beats faster. Gosh, i need to remember the vows well. I can't ruin this day. I can't ruin for her.

I was getting ready, standing alone in the end of the aisle. Waiting unpatiently for the door to open. I'm curious to what she looks like. I'm curious how beautiful she is right now.

The door opened as the organs starts to play. Damn, she kept her head away from me. I can't see her face properly either thanks to the veil.

I shook his father's hand and took her hand in my place then we sat down. She looked extremely nervous with her hands non-stop fidgeting. I took the boldness to hold her hand.

"You'll do fine." I whispered. She didn't reply, i hope she's calm now.

We were standing in front of each other, in front of everyone who came at the ceremony. As soon as the pastor had finished declaring that we're now official as husband and wife, i opened up the veil.

She looks hell gorgeous, i was in awe. Her smile. Her eyes. Her lips. Gosh, how lucky am i to marry this angel. I pulled her close as our lips collided. Her sweet taste, i'm never getting enough of this.

We went into the car and on our way to the next venue. I couldn't stop admiring how she looks extremely beautiful. She was looking at the ring, the ring that showed a sign of our forever.

I asked her why she looked down when the door opened and she answered cutely. One of the things i love about her. Look at her, looking like a tomato again. Damn she's so cute.

I was finally calm since we were official. I was waiting and replying few texts saying congratulation stuff when she came out looking like an angel sent from above. Phew that backless dress.

I swear i wish she knew how breathtaking it is to see this view of her. She looks extra gorgeous with her hair down and the dress looks simple though she made it looked so gorgeous.

"Jagi?" She asked,

"Ah ... kaja." I smiled and held her hand. Damn hopefully she didn't notice.

The party went well and it's so great to ahow everyone how proud it is to have her as my wife. To have her forever, to have her all just for me. This is kinda nerve-racking, here we are getting ready to dance.

We were dancing and i was surprised at how my body is just so natural when i can't even dance to this type. She looks hell gorgeous especially when she looks this happy. She hasn't been stop smiling since we got into this building.

We were back at out hotel and i'm kinda excited yet nervous. It'll be our first and i wanted to be the best yet unforgettable. I literally don't know what to say when we were just staring at each other.

I took the opportunity to lean in and our lips crashed. The way she kissed, i knew it was definitely love. This is the best choice i've ever made. The choice of having her forever.

I woke up pretty tired and she was already starring into me. She looks cute especially after waking up.

"You're mine forever." I uttered,

"Forever." She replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] so this is the his version of my White version. Hope you guys like it! If you haven't seen the her version just scroll up guys, enjoy :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹