Admit

I knew he'll bail out. To believe he'll accept this reality. I know i should've forced myself to leave, but i couldn't. I was madly in love, how could i?

We had a huge fight and i knew the end was around the corner. Should've prepared myself for the worst but i had hopes he won't bail.

"We were drunk that night ... you could've imagined doing it with me." He raised his voice a bit,

"How could you! You were half drunk Chanyeol! You're ... y-you're a jerk!" I hit him hard but he caught my hands.

Tears streaming down my face. This heart of mine felt like it's going to burst. It was aching.

I ran away as far as i could, far away from him. Hang in there sweetheart, mommy's going to fight for you. I held onto my tummy tight.

Chanyeol's POV

Idiot. How could i have done that? How could have been so clumsy that night? Aish. I didn't like facing this truth. I knew we made out that night and it was entirely my fault. She was completely drunk, i was only half.

I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to be a father yet. The tears streaming down her face, i wanted to wipe it away. Wanted to pull and hold her close. But she was right. I was a jerk for only thinking and not doing it.

"What happened?" Suho walked in seeing my house in a mess. How am suppose to tell her older brother now?

"You did what?! Where is she? How could you--" he started yelling,

"It was an accident a-and we were drunk. I'm sorry hyung." I tried to calm him,

"Find her and if anything happens to my little sister, i will surely make your life at hell." He stormed out.

Where would she go? I've known her for years but i still can't figure her. How could i have been this idiot for burrying my feelings. All i had to do is admitting myself that i love her. Simple yet so hard to do.

I've look for her for months now and she's nowhere to be around. Hopes are starting to run out and it's just making hyung and i having more tension. Gosh, (y/n)-ah ... where are you?

Your POV

A month to go and i can finally see this cute baby. I'm starting to think of him again. How's he doing now? I hesitated a lot when i met Suho oppa a week ago. He was glad that i'm okay.

"He's looking for you. He never stopped looking." He blurted out,

"I-i wasn't thinking--"

"I know you still love him. Just let me tell him where you are (y/n)-ah."

"Don't! I'm not ready for that. Please." I begged,

"I'm just glad my little sister is all right. How's my little nephew doing?" He said as he rubs my tummy,

"He's doing great."

It's been nerve-wracking these days and i just need him. Aches are unbearable now, even started to lose sleeps. This is killing me.

Chanyeol's POV

"I can't hold it anymore, seeing her in pain. I know you've changed. Here's her address. She's not far. She couldn't." Hyung handed me a piece of paper.

My heart started to beat fast as soon as i reached her front door. What if she doesn't want me here?

The door opened, she looked like she has lost some sleeps, yet she still looked so beautiful. We were just staring at each other. Didn't know what to do. Her bump was big even if she wore oversized shirts.

"(Y/n)-ah ... i'm--" she hugged me tight, forgetting the bump she had. I tighten the hug, never going to let it go again.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Gwaenchana." She smiled.

"I love you." She seems surprised by the words. She was speechless.

"I love you too Park Chanyeol." She smiled. Her warmth just gives me chills.

We were in bed just cuddling. I've never seen her this happy. She literally didn't stop smiling. As long as she's happy, i am.

She pulled my hand unto her tummy. I felt kicks. It was amazing. I even teared up and hides it between the crook of her neck.

"Would your parent's be okay to have a grandson?"

"It's a boy?" She nodded. I gave her a kiss, for the first time. It was magical. We broke it as she started to fall asleep.

I never expected i'd be in this situation. For whatever reason it is, i'm glad i made that mistake. Probably one of the greatest one.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] don't know bout this one, what do you think? Enjoy then!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹