Onions

Never have thought that if we moved in together, there wouldn't be any trouble among us. Instead, we kept on arguing over little things that didn't need to be mattered.

It goes on everyday and i'm starting to get tired of it. Not getting tired of being with him, i just want us to get over the childish relationship especially when we're expecting soon.

"Can we talk later after you come back?" I hugged him,

"Sure, i'll try and leave early for today." He pecked me,

"I love you." I tried and reach out for him,

"I love you too." He carresed the bump that has been growing on me.

I didn't know what to beside sleeping and eating, so figure it out i'd make dinner for Chanyeol tonight. I checked on the fridge and nothing was edible. I went out and had a grocery shopping.

It was getting late and i need to get home straight away. Was struggling with some stuff until a hero saved my life.

"You nearly tripped." As he grabs the groceries from my hands,

"Oh Suho oppa, gomawo."

"I thought you'd be with Chanyeol, he told us he'd go out for a while."

"He has stuff to do. How's the group?"

"Everything's well under control."

As soon as i arrived home, i went to the kitchen and started cooking. Chanyeol's going to love this, i hope. I made all sorts of food that we both loves. I even brought some cakes, just felt like eating them.

"Oh oppa ... you're home?" I shouted as i heard the front door opened.

He didn't greeted me back instead he went straight to our bedroom. I guess he must've been so tired with all the work he had done. I called him out when the food was all ready and set.

"I made these for you."

"Oh, gomawo." He smiled and started eating,

"So ... i was saying earlier."

I talked with him about a few things my heart has been wanting to burst out. It wasn't serious stuff just how i've been feelings so far since we moved in.

"I thought we were fine about it already."

"I thought i have but i just kepy remembering it and i just wanted it to really clear out everything."

"You're still in love with him do you? That's why you're always having second thoughts on me."

"He was only a crush forgot sake, Chanyeol."

"He went out saying to the guys he had to drop a few things and i didn't thought you'd be meeting him secretely behing my back." He stood up and left the dining table,

"He said you went out too, where did you go?"

"Oh so now you're striking back, great. Did he taught you too?" He scoffed,

"Second thoughts you say? Do you think i'd let this baby live?"

"Now i'm the one having second thoughts, what if that baby was his and not mine?"

"I love you so much and you know that! You took my first for everything, how could you even say that?" I started to cry, this time he really hurted my feelings.

I started to wet the pillows. I just couldn't stop crying. My heart began to ache and so's my tummy. I gotta chill down or else i'd lose every part of him.

It was half past eleven and he's nowhere inside our bedroom. I looked outside and searched for him, there he was fast asleep in our sofa. I put over the blanket and strike his hair. Gosh, even how his words hurted me earlier i couldn't even get mad at him.

I didn't want this to happen. It's probably the mood swings we're both having. They say both of the parents could experience it right? I hope this will be cleared out soon.

Chanyeol's POV

My body aches so much after deciding sleeping in the sofa. I couldn't sleep beside her knoeing how hurt she must've been. How could i just let out what i never had in mind? Of course the baby's mine, so dumb of me to say that.

Was surprised finding myself wrapped in a blanket. It just made my heart much more guilty. Even when i hurted her that much, she still care for me. Oh Park Chanyeol, what have you gotten yourself into?

I sat up straight away after hearing cries. I looked over to the kitchen and found her cooking while crying i guess. I went over to her and hugged her from behind. Feeling the bump as it kicks every time i was near her.

"I'm sorry about last night, about everything." She was still crying,

"It's fine ... it wasn't fully your fault too."

"You know i love you so much right and the baby inside?"

"I do." She was still sobbing,

"Then why are you still crying?" I turned her around as tears starts to drop,

"I was cutting some onions and i got really teary then you said some sweet stuff." She hugged me, making me laugh.

Maybe she was right, we were having mood swings. This fair baby wanted both of its parent to equally experience it, clever.

"We can finally forget it all now right?" She asked,

"Yeah, i'm so sorry i hurted your feelings ... i really didn't mean it." I pecked her,

"But where were you though yesterday?" She glared,

"I was going to give you this." I went inside the room and gave her the carnation bouquet,

"Sorry it was wrecked a bit. I'll buy you a new one later."

"Aww thank you." I hugged her out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i'm really sorry if i do keep making grammar or spelling mistakes, since my first languange isn't English and i'm known as ms typo around my friends lol I'll try to fix it through time but for now hope you guys enjoy this one!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹