Scooter

Being a doctor is half wonderful, half tiring. The wonderful part is that i get to save people, treat them for the better. Though it can be tiring. I don't get to see my loved ones like everyday.

I just got home from a conference in Jeju and all i wanna do is just drink champagne and have a warm bubbly bath.

The house was clean, i'm guessing Chanyeol isn't at home while i was away. I called him a few times and it always ends up with the same voice. Might as well just take my time to rest.

"Oh Baekhyun oppa, what's wrong?" I answeted his call,

"Just come to your work ... but don't tell that we told you. Ppali (quickly)."

I rushed myself to the hospital i worked in. I saw them lining up outside with hats and mask to disguise. Someone was missing.

"Where's Chanyeol?"

The maknae just pointed at the door they were leaning at. What happened to him?

"We'll get going." As they left the place.

I knocked first, trying to see what his reactions are.

"Ya! Can someone just get the doc--"

"I'll be in charge from now on." I said as i closed the door.

His face gave me a stiff look, more like a scared face.

"Jagi ... aish i specifically told them not to tell anyone especially you." He looked down.

He was not in a pretty shape. His right cheek bone had a little scratch, his right foot got casted.

"Gwaenchanha?" I hugged him,

"I just fell off the scooter the day you left me." He hugged back,

"How many times do i have to tell you to get rid of that scooter?" I sighed as i checked his neck,

"Well, good thing for me i don't have to worry a thing because my future wife is a well known doctor." He crossed his arm,

"Yeah but i won't be able to help you out at home. I'll be busy tomorrow." I called the nurse to ask his records.

Everything was good and i was relived nothing serious except his foot that got casted. I've missed my little kiddo so much just seeing him here at my workplace will be a lot easier to ease the longing.

"At least i get to see you work. I'll be staying till the weekends." He smiled,

"Yeah, how about your schedules? You know you will still be casted even if you're discharge."

"I will only attend variety shows that includes the whole group, which is a month away. You don't need to worry a thing."

"That's great news. Well, i have to check on my other patients. You know where to call me, mr. Park." I pecked him before leaving out.

After checking all the patients i had left, i went back to the nurse station just in time when Chanyeol called.

"What's wrong?"

"My back has been so itchy lately ... could you?" I could even hear his smirk,

"Ya! Just because i'm your ... i'm coming." This kiddo really knows how to use opportunities.

He was smiling like a little kid when i got in. Whining where have i been that it took him a while to reach up for me.

"You won't go home won't you?" He asked,

"Well, i might have to drop by and get my stuff."

"Oh i already got that for you. I asked your sister to get them."

"Aish ... is this accident really an accident?"

"Ya! Do you think i had to call my makeup artist to draw these for you?" He pouted,

"Arraseo. Arraseo." I chuckled,

"You don't have any schedules right?"

"Not that i could think of."

"Come here, i've missed you." He said as he scrooge a little and pat the leftover space.

Chanyeol can get very clingy when he gets sick. He's been like this since we were kids, as he gets older his clingy-ness is the only thing he can't change.

"After this, can we just have a break and chill out? I'm so tired with all our schedules." He said,

"Deal. Only after that cast is off."

Chanyeol's POV

She's been whining for me to get rest yet she was the one who fall asleep first. I've missed the strawberry smell of her hair, her sweet scent. It's so rare for us to have time to cuddle like this.

Our way different jobs just makes it a lot harder. The first years we got into a serious relationship, there were so many obstacles we had to get through.

The long distance was the hardest among all, in order to achieve her dream she had to travel to USA to get the best medical school. Though after six years of having her, we're still at it.

Sometimes i wonder why it had to be her. I couldn't think of an answer. I know it just had to be her. No words could explain what she's like. No one can replace this beatiful girl.

Even if she often nags at me, i grow fond of it. People would ask why hold on when she nags so much, well to come and think of it that's just what love is.

You nag to the people you love because you care and love them so much. So much she can become an eomma soon.

"You're awake."

"Haven't had a really good sleep for so long. How long was i asleep?"

"Tsk maybe two or three. I don't know with you i can't keep track on time."

"Okay then, i got to go back to work. Call me if you need me." She kissed me,

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled before making her way out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i am trying my best to keep writing, it's just so weird that every time i say i ran out of ideas i just keep on getting them. Lol well enjoy this one, idk why i found this cute.

Xoxo,

ET 🌹