Graduation

These times should be fun. Should be memorable. Should be unforgetable. Why can't it be for me? If only those who you love are here. Everything would be fun.

Seeing all the new graduates getting flowers and greeted by their families are just making this little heart of mine ache. Perks of studying far away from your families. Just have to live with it.

I was about to pass through people, when suddenly my arm got pulled back into a hug. It was an usual hug. I looked up to see a familiar face.

"Don't tell me you thought i won't come." He ruffled my hair.

I didn't expect he'd be here, away from his busy schedule. In fact, he dared himself to go closer into the crowd. What if people finds him here?

"You're literally giving yourself a suicide." I tighten the hug, he pulled back only to give enough space for a big red rose bouquet with cute little baby breathe's to fill in the empty space.

"Happy graduation babe. I'm so proud of you." He slid down his mask a little just to give me a peck.

"Can we just get out of here now before anyone finds you out?" As i dragged him away.

We got into the van and i got shocked with the boys giving me heart attacks.

"Happy graduation (y/n)-ah!" They all shouted,

"Aww you guys are so sweet." I shed a tear.

I hugged each of one them and let out a big sigh afterwards. I felt relieved that i still have them as a family.

Their future wife's would be bless to have them later. They are just so sweet, even giving single roses. Too sweet and i'm bless to have them with me.

"We know your parents couldn't make it so we thought we should be here for you." Said Suho,

"Even though we couldn't see you inside." Baekhyun chuckled,

"This is already perfect guys. Thank you so much."

We head off towards a place they say. Didn't know where we are or where we're going. The roads seem unfamiliar.

We then arrived at a beautiful place, far from the crowd and the city. Perfect for the bond.

"We're going to stay here just for a night. I wanted more than a night but we still had tight schedules." Chanyeol smirked as we got off.

It was a beautiful villa. Complete with facilities for the ten of us. Companied with lots of food, even made the day way better.

"A swimming pool?"

"Let's sneak out when late at night." He whispered.

We played games and spent the night chilling around and eating lots of food. Last game we played was determining the roommate. It was hilarious since they wanted to share a room with us.

"No one is allowed to sleep with us." Chanyeol stated loud and clear.

It's been a while since we haven't been spending time with each other, just cuddling in bed. He kept on saying sweet things and it just made my heart flutter.

"I think everybody is asleep now." He sat up,

"You're really serious about this?" I chuckled,

"Yeah. I brought your swimsuit, they're in the bag." He said as he took off his shirt and went out.

I didn't want to swim since it's still a little bit chilly. But as soon as we got into the pool, it was warm.

"Planned this huh?" I said as i clung my hands around his neck,

"Just be quiet so they won't wake up."

"But you'll attack me later which makes me scream."

"Just try and hold it. I don't want them to see you in this." He said as he looked down literally meaning my swimsuit.

We played the whole night and didn't thought that i'd be this fun. We kept cuddling since it started to get cold.

"Get in you two before getting sick." Suho said as he opened the back door.

He wasn't alone, Kai and Sehun was here too. Chuckling behind Suho. Chanyeok gave them death glares.

"This is why i wanted to go alone. Just go inside first." He started to be possesive,

"Let's just go inside. You can cover me."

We went inside very timid as he tries to cover me with all he can. It was cute though to see him this possesive towards them.

We got into our room and showered. After that we slept. Didn't felt like we slept for so long, i guess we played too long.

"We have to leave in two hours." He said as he walked in and bought breakfast.

I sat down and cuddled him. Being with them just for a day is already enough. Can't think more of a better present.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too babe." He gave me a kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i just hit 10k today and i feel so blessed upon seeing it when i woke up so thank you fellow readers for making it happen this fast. I will try to make it better 💙 i hope you guys like this one so enjoy!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

'Thank you for the 10k fellow readers 💙'