chapter 2

Emma turned to the people in the room and said "Thank you for helping Rachel she will need a lot of help right now."  "Where is Ray," Gabriel said.  "Regina took her to the hospital for that fool hit her in her stomach and a big bruise was forming along with the one on her back, arms, and her face," Emma said with a frown. "Can I go see her?"  Jone and Gabriel said with worried voices.  "Not today boys give her some time today,"  Alex said with a sad look. "Tell her we will call her and if she needs us just give us a call please,"  Jone said   "I will tell her boys," Emma said.  "Come on I want to know how Ray is doing," Alex said.

Rachel came too when she felt Lena move her hair away from her face. "Hi,"  Rachel said as she moved close to Lena and put her head on her lap. "How are you feeling sweetheart," Lena said.  "Everything hurts,"  Rachel said with a sad voice. "It will be ok," Lena said as tears fell from her eyes. "I can't believe Figgins didn't want to call the cops," Rachel said as she cried. "I know but he is fired now I called my best friend and told her what happened and what he let the kids do to you and some others,"  Lena says.

"How can she do that," Rachel said. "She works on the school board," Lena said. "Good, he was a lousy principal,"  Rachel said. Lena put her hand on her forehead and did not like that it was warm so she called for a nurse. "Hi, I am Nurse Puckerman I will be," the nurse said as she stopped when she saw it was Rachel.

"Rachel what happened,"  Rose said as she got close to her bed. "Can you check her temperature first please?" Lena said with a worried voice.  Rose just nodded and did as she was told and widened her eyes when she saw that the temperature was 103.9. "We have to cool her down," Rose said taking Rachel's blanket off and giving Rachel pain medicine. "I have to check her shirt I will call and see if they have her x-ray already," Rose said running out of the room. "Lena, I don't feel good,"  Rachel said as she threw up blood. Lena ran out of the room and yelled "help" at the top of her lungs. The nurse and doctors came running into the room. The doctor said, "Baster hit her so hard that he punched a lung" a doctor with an angry voice. "We have to take her to surgery now," said another doctor. "Let's go," said the other doctor.

Regina, Emma, Alex, and Kara were all coming to Rachel's room when they saw them take Rachel into surgery. "What happened when she was asleep when we left," said Regina with a worried voice. "They say that he hit her so hard that he punched her lung" sobbed Lena in tears. "Fuck"  Emma yelled in anger. Rose came into the room and said "You all follow me I will show you where you all can wait when she is out of surgery."  "What happened to her," Rose said in tears. Lena told her everything she knew as she finished Rose got angry and said "I will talk to my supervisor and tell her if I can take care of Rachel with your permission."

"We will like that,"  Emma said with tears. The doctor came out around 12 and said that Rachel would be found but she would have to stay in the hospital for a week. "Thank you so much for saving Rachel," Lena said in tears to the doctor. Alicia called Emma to see how Rachel was doing and Emma told her everything.

At school Eve, Gabriel, and Jone were all eating lunch when they all saw Alicia walk into the cafeteria in tears. They all walked toward her as she saw them she threw herself in her boyfriend's arms. What's wrong Ali  Jone said.?  Quinn and the others walked close to them because they had seen Alicia come into the cafeteria in tears. "That baster puncher a lung" sobbed out Ali in Jone's arms. "I am going to kill him," Eve said in anger. "They got him, love, he can never hurt her," Gabriel said as he hugged his girlfriend. "he deserves to be hurt as he hurt her" cried out Eve. "I know love," Gabriel said.

"Rachel got what she deserves" snorted Finn in anger. Everyone turns to Finn and glares in anger. "Come on she quite glee and left us hanging because her Figgins wanted to close the club," Finn said with a smirk. Quinn just slaps Finn and then pushes him to the floor in anger. Finn's eyes widened and said, "What was that for."  "How can you say she deserves what that baster did to her"  Quinn yelled in anger. Finn got angry and stood up as he was coming close to her Noah put himself in front of Quinn along with Jone, Gabriel, Mike, and Matt as they glared at Finn. "What you know I am right she is a loser" yelled Finn in anger.  "Oh you mean the same loser you try to kiss but she turns you down when she says that no for she will not hurt Quinn by kissing her boyfriend,"  Eve said. 

"That is a lie I have never tried to kiss her" Finn yelled in anger. "That's what you say,"  Alicia said as she took Rachel's old pen. "That's Rachel's pen,"  Brittany said.  "Yes, it is but what you don't know is that it is also a recorder," Alicia said with a smirk as she turned it on. They all heard Rachel and Finn sing but as they stopped they heard Rachel compliment Finn's voice then they all heard Rachel say "Stop."  " Why you like me don't you Rachel," Finn said.  "I like you but not like that and you have a girlfriend, Finn," says Rachel.  " Quinn will never have to know,"  Finn said. "I will and I will never hurt Quinn like Finn,"  Rachel said.  "Why don't you for she has hurt you so a kiss will be getting back on her Rachel," Finn said.  "No, I will not kiss you and hurt Quinn Finn"  Rachel yells out in anger.

"Let go of me" Rachel yelled out as she slapped Finn and ran away.  Everyone in the cafeteria turns to Finn and glares at him but Quinn lunches at him and punches him in the face repeatedly. Noah moves Quinn away from Finn and says "The Loser is you Hansel for Rachel has always been 100 times a better person than you" Quinn yells out in anger. "Also if this does not get in your head we throw" Quinn yells out as Noah and Santana push her out of the cafeteria.