chapter 17

3 weeks passed and it's Rachel's first day of school she will only go only for half a day this month. Natsuki, Shizuru, and the rest of the girls are starting the whole day. Rachel is worried about Mercedes and Kurt but everyone tells her not to for they handle it. Rachel loves Natsuki's friends she is close to all of them Rachel sees they care about her especially when she has her episodes. She never hopes to ever be friends with Brittany, Santana, Noah, and especially Quinn but she has opened up to them especially when the others told them that they never stop going to the Hospital or stay with her so her family and friends would relax.

"Relax sist we will be with you and if you feel tired at any point just tell a teacher they know to let you go to the nurse ok," said Natsuki. "Ok, I just feel like I am walking to a war zone," said, Rachel. "You are not alone sist you have me and the rest of the girls and Noah," said Natsuki. At that Rachel open the car door and got out of it. "Ray" yell at Mikoto as she ran to her and hug her. Mikoto has become close with Rachel over the 1 month that Rachel wakes up from her coma. "Hi, Mikoto," said Rachel hugging the girl.

"I miss you," said Mikoto said with a smile. "Miss you to Dr. Lopez just wanted me to stay over because the test was going to be hard on me and they wanted to keep me so they can make sure I was ok," said, Rachel. "But You are ok right," said Mikoto with a worried look. "I am ok so do not worry," said, Rachel. Mai loves seeing the interaction with Rachel and Mikoto it's what Reo should have been like with Mikoto but no he was cold-hearted but now her girl is getting it a sister relationship, not a brother.

"I don't know how that girl did it but she opened Mikoto up more," said Neo with a smile. "Like you have a spider," said Natsuki. "I will admit your sister has changed me to wolf I don't know what your sister has in her that wants me to protect her," said Neo smiling at how Haruka came close to Rachel and hug her then started to glare at anyone who was looking at Rachel. "I am not the only one," said Neo smiling as she nods in Rachel's direction.

They all enter the school where every student that saw them goes into the office led by Rachel. "Hi miss I have new students with me and I was told to come and get my new schedule," said Rachel with a smile. "Miss Arris is waiting for you Miss Barry so you and your friends are welcome to go into her office," said Eve with a warm smile. As they were walking to Sam's office Eve call out by saying, "Miss Barry." "Yes, Miss Clayton," said Rachel smiling. "Welcome back you have been a miss, especially by Miss Luther I always hear her complain that no one of her students loves science, as you do," says Eve with a smile.

"Thank you and I miss going to her class it is always so much fun," said, Rachel with a smile. Eve hearing that just laugh and shook her head. "Sist your nerd is showing," said Natsuki with a smile as she put her arm around her sister. Rachel just laugh and said, " like you are not going to love her class sist." When they enter Sam's office Lena and Sam were there with smiles. "Hi, girls welcome to McKinney and you Rachel welcome back I know that is going to be a half-day day for now so we told your teachers to keep an eye on you and make sure that you always have your inhaler with you and if you feel sick let you out of class," said Sam giving Rachel her new schedule. "Rachel, you will only have 3 classes it will Math, History, and science," said Lena with a smile.

"So I will have you as my science teacher," said Rachel with a smile. "Yes, you will," says Lena smiling at Rachel. Rachel got happy and hug Lena and said "thank you for everything mom." "Ok, Nat you will have all the same classes with your sister along with Mai, Aio, and Yukino. You all will have Holly as your homeroom teacher except Neo and Mikoto so go to class" said Sam with a smile. "We will," said everyone with a smile. When they all got to Holly's room Quinn ran to Rachel and hug her. "I thought you decided not to come but I heard your back whispered Quinn in Rachel's ear. "I miss you last night" whispered, Rachel. "Miss you too" whisper Quinn. "Come on me and the girls save all of your seats said Quinn pulling Rachel with her.

Quinn pulls Rachel to a seat with her and Shizuru and the others smirk when they saw Quinn pull Rachel's seat closer to her. Holly enters and said "welcome back all of you Rachel is good to have you back so new students care to tell us your names. Shizuru, Haruka, Chia, Aio, Yukino, and Natsuki stand up to introduce themselves everyone got shocked when Natsuki said "I am Natsuki Kuga I am Rachel's sister" and then she seats down. "What do you mean sister I thought Rachel was an only child," said, Matt. "She not we grow up together since we were 5 months old and our dads adopted me said Natsuki with a smile looking at Rachel.

"Why didn't you say anything to us," said Tina to Rachel. "Why would I all of you never want to know anything about me," said, Rachel. "Ok, class we have I few announcements for today," said Holly with a smile. No one saw Kurt and Mercedes's faces with sour faces and anger. "ok class that's all go to your next class said, Holly one hour later. The girls never left Rachel's side where one could not be with her the others where their trouble started was when Rachel was in her 2 class when she was looking for her Inhaler. "Miss Barry will you pay attention to class," said, Mr. Hunter. "I need my inhaler sir," said, Rachel. "When she took out her inhaler and was about to use it that's when Mr. Hunter took it out of her hands. Rachel's eyes widen. "I said pay attention" yell Mr. Hunter in anger. "Give my sister back her inhaler said Natsuki in anger. "I am the teacher here she was disturbing my class said Mr. Hunter in anger. "Quinn go get Lena now," said Santana to Quinn. "Rachel was not doing such a thing now gave her the inhaler," said Natsuki as she wants to the teacher's best and tried to open the door but it didn't open. "Nat," said Rachel as her lips were turning white. That was when Lena ran into class. "Oh God," said Lena and took the extra inhaler, she had and helped Rachel.