chapter 21

The rest of the week Quinn and Rachel have been working hard with Pure and her sisters along with Seren to get used to the changes they were going throw by the time Monday came they were ready to go to school again. "We are going to be ok Quinn," said Rachel with a smile. "How do you know love," said, Quinn in a worried voice.  "How about I show you," said, Rachel. Rachel put her right hand on Quinn's neck as she did that Rachel shows her what she saw that will happen on Friday.

Quinn saw herself and Rachel walking side by side as they enter the school they saw police officers' cars and vans drive to the school and stop by Mercedes and Kurt along with Jacob's cars as they pull them out of the car and cuff them. Quinn and Rachel alongside their friends and family smile and Natsuki said "they can't hurt anyone anymore" as she smiles.

that is when Rachel let go of Quinn and kiss her on the lips and said "let go to school love."  They all spend the rest of the day together until Rachel had to go home because she was not feeling too well. At home, 1 hour later  Rachel started a wood carving for her sister. Quinn and Santana found her when she was making the last touch-ups.

"Wow is beautiful love who is it for," said, Quinn? "when I woke up from my nap I got the idea to do something like this so when I was doing it I thought Natsuki would like it," said Rachel

"Wow is beautiful love who is it for," said, Quinn? "when I woke up from my nap I got the idea to do something like this so when I was doing it I thought Natsuki would like it," said Rachel.  "Like what," said Natsuki entering the room with Shizuru. "This," said Rachel showing her wood design "wow is beautiful sist," said Natsuki fearing to touch it. Rachel just smile and said "it's your's sist," said Rachel smiled at Natsuki. "Seriously sist," said Natsuki with wide eyes in surprise. "Yes, I thought you would like it," said, Rachel.    "I don't like it sist I love it thank you," said Natsuki with a smile as she hugs her sister. The others in the room smiled at the bond that Natsuki at Rachel has.

Brittany came in and said, "Ray your mommy said that you need to go take your medicine or you will not be doing any artwork or playing any music."  Rachel pouted and said "but it makes me sleepy" as she got out of the room. The others laugh as they follow. They found Rachel with Lena, Sam, and Holly. Lena tells her to take her medicines and Rachel pouted at her but took them as she put her head on Sam's shoulder.

"Go lay down sweetheart," said Lena. "Ok mom," said Rachel she yawns and walks out. Rachel saw Quinn as she did she walk close to Quinn and pulled her with her. Natsuki went and hugs her mom and kisses her on the cheek. "What do you have there Nat," said, Holly. "Oh, Rachel made it for me" showing Holly the wood carving Rachel give her. 'Wow she is good," said Sam seeing it.

The next day Rachel was by herself in her locker but the others were not that far from her when Jacob came close to her with a microphone and said 'Rachel Barry is it true that they fired Mr. Hunter because of you' as he look at her with a  predator look. One of the students heard this and growled in anger and walk close to him then pull him away from Rachel. "What is going on here," said Natsuki looking at Rachel that was having trouble breathing for she got scared when Jacob came out of nowhere. Natsuki took her sister's inhaler out of her backpack and help her use it. "What happened here," said Shizuru in an angry voice.

"This fool scared Barry growled out the boy in anger looking at Jacob and finish by saying he would not move from her personal space even when he could tell that she could not breathe normally yell the boy in anger. Sue at that moment came to see what was going on. The boy saw her and said "he said it was Barey fault that they fired Mr. Hunter when it was his fault" as he glared at Jacob in anger. "I see," said Sue looking the Jacob in anger.  Jacob looks card for his life as he sees everyone glare at him. "You are coming with me, Jacob" Sue then turn to the hallway and said  "All of you go to what are you doing now" and she pulls the boy with her as she turn and said "Miss Barry are you ok," said, Sue. "I am thank you," said, Rachel.

"Natsuki takes your sister to the nurse," said, Sue. "I will" say Natsuki. When they arrive at the nurse's office Yohko walks fast to Rachel's side and leads her to the bed. "What happened," said Yohko with a worried voice. Natsuki told her what happened as Natsuki finished Quinn ran into the room. "I heard what happened," said, Quinn.  "Are you ok love?" said Quinn? "I find the love I just want to rest I will meet you all in class ok' said Rachel as she kisses Quinn's hand and closes her eyes. "Is she ok?" said, Quinn?  "I think she just needs to rest I will call you if she feels like going home Quinn and you to Nat," said Yohko with a smile.

"Ok, thank you Yohko," said, Quinn and Rachel. Rachel came back to Homeroom when it was almost over she gives Holly her pass from Yohko. By lunchtime, some of the kids were keeping an extra eye on her to see if she was ok. She eats lunch with the girls and Noah then went home with Pure.

By Friday everyone was nervous even Rachel because everything could have changed. "Aunt Seren everything is going to be ok right I don't want to lose my sister," said Natsuki practically in tears "Everything is going to be ok Nat Rachel will be ok they are not going to come close to her today," said Seren with a smile.

When all of them made it to school Quinn ran to Rachel and hug her and said "I can't believe we will spend the whole week together as she smile. "Me either love," said, Rachel. At that moment cops cars came driving into the school with a van and pointed their guns at Mercedes, Kurt, and Jacob. "Get out of the car with your hand up now" yelled the cops as they pull them out Mercedes yell "no I was so close to killing that bitch as she try to run away from the cops. "You told me I get to keep her" yell Jacob in anger. "No, she was going to die like the rest of the stupid jocks" yell Kurt in anger.

They took them in the car and drove away where some of the cops talk to Sam and Sue which widen their eyes. "Everyone you have to go home school is canceled" yell, Sam, looking worried. "Let's go home she will let us know what is going on," said Natsuki. 'Yeah, let's go" said, Rachel. In the car, Rachel said, "she must be worried that they were planning to put a bomb in the school."  "What are you serious" yelled Natsuki with worry voice?   "Yes, I am I just got the vision now sist but it's over they will not hurt anyone now," said, Rachel with a smile.