chapter 28

"Has aunt Seren told her that our grandma lives here?" said Natsuki? "I don't think so sist," said, Rachel. "I beat the first thing grandma say to Seren is get married already I want grandkids," said Natsuki. "I am not doing it for that is what she is going to say," said Rachel with amusement. "Oh look she just told her," said, Rachel, smirking. Rachel turn to her sister with a smirk and said "want scared Holly to make her faint at meeting grandma." "Let's do it sist it will be fun," said Natsuki with a smile. "Ow,"

yell Natsuki and Rachel as they were hit in the back of the head by Sam and Lena.

"What was that for," said Rachel and Natsuki? "No scaring Holly," both Sam and Lena said with glares. "But grandma is going to do it" whined Rachel and Natsuki. "She is so going to do it," said Leo with a smirk. "I bet that she makes Holly turn white before she tells her to marry Seren and make her pass out," said his daughters. "I will say she faints," said Natsuki. "I will go with Leo said, Kevin. "I think Holly will turn red as she gets flustered and nervously," said, Rachel. "Are usual bet" said Rachel taking 500 dollars out. "Deal said Natsuki, Leo, and Kevin, and as they give Lena the money to give to the winners and living a shocking group behind.

"Seriously did they just give you 2000 dollars like nothing," said, Noah. When they drove into the Castle everyone's eyes widen in awe and said its beautiful. "Rachel, Natsuki" yell an old woman with a smile as they ran to her and hug her as they talk both Natsuki and Rachel called out to Quinn and Shizuru. "Grandma this is my soul mate Shizuru violent," said Natsuki with a smile. Aaliyah just smile at her and said take care of my little wolf for she loves taking care of others that sometimes she forgets about her own." "I will," said Shizuru with a smile. "Grandma this is my soul mate Quinn Fabray," said Rachel with a smile.

"You may dear had me worry for so long that I wanted to take my grandbaby away from out of your reach but my little Ray has such Faith in you and her love for you that I could not go against her wishes so please don't let her suffer no more little one," said Aaliyah as she holds Quinn in her arms. "I promise I will try not to hurt her" sob out Quinn. "I know you will little one" whispers Aaliyah with a warm voice. "Mom," said Seren when her mom let go of Quinn. "Yes, my daughter," said Aaliyah with a smile. "I would like to introduce my soul mate Holly holiday," said, Seren. Aaliyah snort at that and glared and said "she is not your soul mate." with a glare.

"Mom, I would never lie about it," said Seren glaring at her mom. "Hmm so you are my daughter's soul mate," said, Aaliyah. Holly just turns red as she stutters "yes mam I am." "Good" Aaliyah smiles and pulls Holly into a hug and said, "what took you so long to show up when are you going to marry my daughter I want more grandbabies." Rachel just smirk and said, "where is my money." Seren, Holly, and Aaliyah turn to see Rachel getting her money from Lena.

"You 4 Bet it on this happening," said, Seren. "We did and I won the money," said, Rachel. "What did you bet on honey," said Aaliyah with a smirk. "Oh on either Holly will faint are almost but I told them that it would be neither for I knew that she would just get fluster like she was for she too strong to Faint on us but I bet it will happen when she sees her first daughter born," said Rachel walking in the house. "What the first daughter" yell Seren as she ran after Rachel. "So when will you make that happen," said Aaliyah looking at Holly with a smirk? "I don't have the equipment women so don't pressure me," said, Holly glaring at her.

"Oh, don't you know," said Aaliyah with a smirk. "What don't know," said Holly with a nervous look. "That they are about to approve a medical breakthrough where same-sex couples can have their biological kids next year so you will not have that excuse so marry my daughter soon so next year I can have more grandbabies," said Aaliyah with an amused smirk. "Natsuki just laughs out loud as tears were falling from her eyes. "Grandma help" yells Rachel hiding behind her. "Seren lives her be are the one that told her not to tell you," said, Aaliyah. "Find," said Seren with a pout. When Seren lifts pulling Holly with her Aaliyah turns to Rachel and said: "How many my little one." "4 there first will be triplets that aunt Seren will have and 4 years later aunt Holly will have 1 boy" said, Rachel with a smile. "Thank you," said Aaliyah with a smile. Rachel just nods with a smile.

"Good now Introduce me to the rest of the people here," said Aaliyah with a smile. Rachel smiles and did as her grandmother told her to do the greats, everyone, with a warm smile especially Mikoto seeing Aaliyah she hugs her and didn't let go of her. Mai was going to take her away but Aaliyah just wave her away and said "she finds it like having another Natsuki again," said, Aaliyah. Natsuki just blushes and mumbles about a traitor's grandma. When they walk into the mansion they all whistle at its beauty. "I know you are all Probably tired I suggest that you all set your alarms to wake you up in 2 hours so you can sleep tonight but first eat," said Aaliyah as she walks them back downstairs when all of them lift their bags.

"Rachel, Quinn Adam, and Fiona will be here to talk to you two tonight around 7 OK," said, Aaliyah. "We will be ready to meet them and Grandma what is the Castle's name," said Rachel when they finish eating. "Oh is called fiorghra you all will love this it is a Legend about a Queen and her Warrior that was a woman that fell in love they help their people flourish for many years when the Queen dies of old age her warrior and her people barrier in a cave with her crown. It says that her warrior came back back to the Castle to sleep and never woke up."

"They didn't bury her in a cave they bury her in their secret place where they first meet," said Quinn looking in the Castle with a sad look. "And where would that be young lady," said, Aaliyah. "The waterfall that is close by," said Rachel smiling at Quinn. "Yes, that place," said Quinn with a smile. "Wow," said Rachel and Quinn as they hold their heads. "What happened," said, Quinn. "You two were Remembering one of your past lives," said, Aaliyah. All of a Sudden Quinn glared at Rachel as she says "you didn't die of old age you got sick and you told me that you were ok and that you will be found but you lift me and our son." "Selling I thought I would be ok" yell Rachel back at Quinn. "You died in my arms how do you think I felt bearing my wife" yell Quinn back at Rachel. "I tried to live for you tow you think I wanted to die I want to see our son marry his fiance" yell Rachel at Quinn in anger. "Aaa" yells at Quinn in frustration as she walks away.