chapter 53

"You are fantastic," said Thea hugging Rachel.    "What brings you here Ray," said Lilly.     "I am here to make Quinn her engagement ring with Lena's help," said Rachel taking her drink from her wine. Everyone smiled and said they were happy for her all the girls wanted to see the design so Rachel show them and told them the meaning of the design as she did that all the girls smile and said: "it was beautiful."

All the girls look at their lovers and glare at them

All the girls look at their lovers and glare at them.    "I hope Quinn likes the ring," said Rachel not paying attention to the others that are glaring at her.   Thea and Lena look at each other and smile for Rachel never pay attention to the others when she talks about what she doing for Quinn.

They all stay late into the night Mig even let Rachel know that she was more than welcome to sing again anytime she wanted. The next day Rachel walks into Cat Corp and was stopped by Cat again as she was going down.    "Hi, Miss," said Rachel smiling at Cat.    "Hello, I never got your name," said Cat with a smile.    "Oh, my name is Rachel Barry west," said, Rachel. "You never told me the name of the designer of your clothes they are very well made," said Cat.   "Oh, my friend's name is Aoi she has designed all my clothes," said, Rachel.    "I never heard of her," said Cat.  "You would not for she is new so not know yet," said, Rachel with a smile.    "I love her clothes," said, Rachel.    "Ray' said Kara as she calls for her.

Rachel took her phone out and call Aio and said "Hi Aoi can you deliver one of your new design coats for a new friend size 7 at   Lena's Apartment."    "Oh is for Kara's boss I think she would like it," said, Rachel.   Eve and Kara's eyes widen when they heard that and Kara said "you are giving  Cat a coat."      "Yes, she admires my clothes I think she would like the coat," said, Rachel. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you that if you wanted to eat lunch with me Lena had a meeting and could not eat with me," said a  pouted Rachel.

"So I am your second choice," said, Kara. "You are my second choice," said Rachel with a smirk. "Come on let's eat," said, Kara. The next day Rachel came with a package and stop at Cat's office and knock.   "Hi, Miss," said Rachel smiling at Cat.   "Kerry is at her office," said Cat.    "I come to give you this I call my friend and told her to send it to me so I can give it to you today," said Rachel putting the package in front of Cat. Cat open it as she took out the coat Cat's eyes widened as she touches it for it was soft

"I don't know if you like it I can send it back and get you something you would like," said, Rachel

"I don't know if you like it I can send it back and get you something you would like," said, Rachel.    "No, it's wonderful," said Cat smiling as she tried it on. "It looks good Miss," said, Rachel.    "So I have to go Lena is
probably worry by now bye" said Rachel with a smile.

The rest of the week Rachel did not go to Cat Corp everyone saw that Cat would always look at the elevator with a disappointed look. Rachel did make it on Friday everyone turn to Cat when they saw it was Rachel they saw Cat smile when she saw her.     "Rachel where have you been I was worried and Lena too," said, Kara. "Sorry, but I had to go home right away for an emergency," said Rachel in frustration. "Everything good," said, Kara.    "Now yes,  just my grandparents wanted to take over the company but aunt Kate stop them" as she saw Cat and said "Miss Grant"  with a smile as she ran and hugged Cat. "Are you ok you seem stressed" said Cat?    "I am good just my grandparents wanted to take what my dad left me saying I am unfit because I am a lesbian," said Rachel in anger.

"Do you need any help?" said Cat with a frown?    "No, I am good they could not do anything my aunt put them in their place," said Rachel with a smile. "Bye Miss Grant" yells Rachel as Kara pulls her into the elevator.    "Did they truly try to do that to you and Nat?" said Kara?    "Yes, but daddy and dad were very Pacific when they left everything to me and Nat they were just mad that they wasted everything they left them thanks to my aunt and uncle," said Rachel in anger.    "Mom had been doing a good job running the company until I am of age and now that I am they want to take that away from me," said, Rachel.   "But they couldn't they don't have a say in it for they don't have anything to do with the company for it was in dad's name, not daddy," said Rachel.     "That's good if you need anything just call us," said, Kara.

"I will but is over now they can't do anything to me," said Rachel.  "Daddy would have been so disappointing on them for what they try to do to me and Nat," said Rachel in a sad voice.    "How did Natsuki handle it," said, Kara.     "Oh, Nat told them that she wants nothing to do with them and to stay away from her and me," said Rachel. Kara just hug Rachel and said, "it's ok you are not alone."    "Have you told Lena this?" said, Kara?     "Yes, she wanted to go and beat them up," said, Rachel.    "That's my girl," said, Kara. When they were done Kara went back to work angry as she walks to her office that even Snapper stayed out of her way for he got scared of her. Not even 10 minutes later Cat came back and saw Kara scaring everyone that she call her in her office.   "What is wrong with you Kara you are scaring everyone in the office," said Cat.    Kara just seats down in the empty seat and yells "human beans sometimes suck" everyone heard her and widen their eyes.

That is when Kara told Cat what Rachel told her that her grandparents and her aunts and uncles are trying to do to her. "They are just doing that because they ran out of money Kevin lift them" yell Kara in anger. "Rachel has suffered too much she was almost raped by a dame teacher and that stupid jocks and not even the worst if some student wanted to kill her because of jealousy and that same teacher that almost raped her assaulted her and almost kill her for he puncher a lung that got an infection that she span 4 fucking months in a coma and then she loses her dad's in a plane crash then she meets her birth mother that only wanted her for her money that her dad's left her," said Kara in angry tears. "When will she and Natsuki get a break Cat" sob out Kara?

All the people in the office had heard everything that Kara had said some had tears others had frowns for they have not known the kid that long but they saw that it made Kara and Cat happy when they talk to her. Cat for her part didn't know what to do to be angry or cry for what Rachel has been through in her short life. Cat just got up and hug Kara and said   "the kid is strong Kara just be there for her ok."    "Thank you, Miss Grant I am sorry for spelling everything the way I did," said Kara as she wiped her tears.  "It's Ok go wash up and go back to work," said Cat with a smile.