chapter 30

Quinn just laughs at that as she wipes away tears that have fallen from her eyes and said "even in death she still threatens me with bodily harm."   "If I didn't know better I would say that was wolf past life's," said Neo with a smirk.   "Shut up spider," said Natsuki.   Aaliyah found them with a group of people along with a young man that had a baby boy in his arms. "They did not need our help, Aaliyah," said the oldest of the man with a smile.

"Who are you," said Quinn getting in front of Rachel?   The old men just smile at Quinn and said "the stories that were to pass about you Selling were no lies I see."   "Love relaxes he won't harm us," said, Rachel. "I would rather be killed than hurt both of you," said, Adam. "Who are you sir," said, Rachel?   "My name is Alexander O'Connor but I am known by Adam King Conner is one of my ancestors your story has been passed down throw our family along with the mission to take care of this Castle and to give these treasures to you the two of you," said Adam with a warm smile.   "We can't do that your people probably need them," said, Rachel.   "Your kindness was truly not exaggerated your Majesty," said Adam with a smile. "You should read this," said a young woman with a smile.

Rachel opens the paper up as she walks close to Quinn that reads it as they did they both laugh at what they read. "What does it say little one," said Aaliyah with a smile.

"It says moms listen to my grandson for I am the one that is given you this treasure if you don't I am 100% sure that Aurora is in that room with you for I know that she will away be with you mom for she is your protector so Aurora knock my mom Eleanor and Mum Saline around until they except it ok

Love you mom's I have messed you all this time I have told my children about your love and told them to protect our old home until your return and I am so sorry I should have never brought that woman into our life for I should have more time with you two so you would have seen my children grow up that will always be my greatest regrets

Love you mom's your son Connor O'Brien.

Rachel and Quinn cry as they read the letter out loud as they did that they told Adam we except at saying that is when they started to glow as it stops Rachel and Quinn fainted. "Are they ok?" said the young man with a worried look along with his wife. Seren and Natsuki had caught them before they hit the floor and had both of them in their arms.   "They fainted for they already know that their son was happy and had a family," said, Aaliyah.   "Old friend do you still think they will accept the treasure," said Adam smiling at Quinn and Rachel. "I don't know Rachel is going to still have trouble excepting it if she knows the people here in Ireland need it," said, Aaliyah.

"Rachel will have no say grandma it for it's a gift from their son so she will accept it," said Natsuki. "Wow," said Christopher and the young man holding his son.   "What is it," said Natsuki?   "You look exactly like our ancestor Aurora the only difference is you have blue hair she had brown," said Christopher in awe.   "The rest of the family turns to look at Natsuki and gasp. Adam smiled at his friend and said "my friend I never thought I will see this day come true for our family has waited so long for them and we have looked for them with no luck' said Adam in tears then he look at Natsuki and said, "now we have not only found them but also our reincarnation grandmother." 

Natsuki's eyes widened in surprise and said "I am taking my sister to bed" and walked away followed by Shizuru and Seren who took Quinn with her. They both took them and want to talk to Aaliyah and said "grandma why have you not told us I know that you have been acting weird and you knew this will happen" said Natsuki. "Do you remember the day that your mom told me if there was a way to know if Rachel was reincarnated?" said, Aaliyah?   "Yes, I was there grandma why," said Natsuki?

Flashback

"Why do you want to know what my friend," said, Aaliyah? "Because Aaliyah Rachel has started to have nightmares for the past 2 weeks and it is always the same she cries saying Selling please love don't be made I didn't want to live you in such pain" cry out Seiko. "It's just a dream" Seiko. "Does this looks like just dreams to you?" said Seiko in pain look as she shows Aaliyah her daughter's work. "By the gods, Seiko," said, Aaliyah with wide eyes.   "Rachel keeps waking up crying and that she has to find her Selling and apologize and tell her that she didn't want to leave her alone" cried Seiko as she hugs herself then look at Aaliyah with sadness and tears and said,  "please Aaliyah if you know anyone that can help me heal my baby girl soul please tell me how to."  "I will help my granddaughter Seiko don't worry," said Aaliyah in tears.

End of flashback

"That's when I call Prue and I sent a private plane and flew her to China and told us what you know but what you don't know is over the last days of your mom's life she did a lot of research on the name's of the people that Rachel use to talk about and her drawings that when she found the Legend of this Castle she bought it and meet Adam and told him everything about what Rachel was dreamed. Seiko was going to fly you and your sister here and meet his family but she died before she had the chance" said Aaliyah in tears.

Natsuki stays quiet looking at the drawings that her sister did when she was young they were good for having been drawn by a 6-year-old kid. "Mom why did Kevin and I not been told about this," said Leo in anger. "Because remember when Seiko told you that Rachel was dreamed were probably about her past life" hiss Aaliyah in anger. At that Leo put his head down in shame. "Yes, that's why" hiss Aaliyah in anger. "I know that you and Kevin were trying to do good but you weren't you hurt our little Ray in those days," said Aaliyah in anger.

"What happened back then that Seiko didn't trust them with this information," said, Lena. "They didn't want me and Pure to help Rachel back then for they didn't believe that our little Ray soul was called out to her to help heal her soul mate doing that almost cost my grandbaby her life" cry out Aaliyah. "How did I almost loos my daughter," said Lena with tears in her eyes.