chapter 48

"I am going with you your mom told me to keep an eye on you and your sister so that is what I am going to do," said Lena glaring at Rachel.   "All Rachel did was smile at her and said "I was not going to tell you that you can't come I was going to give you this" as she gives her a cell phone to Lena.   "This is like our phones it can communicate on any earth's and even in mine," said, Rachel. "It cools Lena it even has hologram mode so when you need to do the same thing when talking you and just put it on hologram mode and that person appears and you can take with him or her," said Santana and she calls her mom and her hologram appeared and told her she was just showing Lena about there cell phones.

"This way if you need help when you are with us you can just call for help or when we go home you can call us or we can do the same," said Natsuki with a smile. Barry raised his hand and said, " that is so cool you think you can show me how to make them for my earth so I can talk to my friends on this earth."  "When this is over just come to my earth and I will show you how to make them," said Rachel.   "Yes," yell said, Barry, and Kara in happiness.   "If they're happy about the phone I wonder how they are going to de when they found out about the Z box games you made," said, Noah. "Z what now," said, Winn. "It's a hologram game station where you don't use controls you are literally in the game," said, Noah. "Yeah, Rachel made it when she was 15 years old and she has improved on it and now it feels so real," said Noah.  "Rachel company even made tv that are just hologram projectors people love them and not forget about the flying cars of the solar panels that not just give us solar energy but it clean our air so now on our earth there is hardly any air pollution," said Noah with a smile.

At hearing this all the Hero's eyes widen and said "we are going to your earth" every one of them.   "Ok," said, Rachel. "Let go I want this over with," said, Quinn.   "Yes, I have to go to Tokyo in two weeks that I have to get ready for," said Rachel with a worried look.  "What," said Rachel when her family was just looking at her. "Only you sis can be saving the earth and worry about a meeting," said, Nat. "What can I say I love what I do for a living," said, Rachel. "Ok, how is going with Nat, Quinn, and Shiz," said, Rachel?   "They go their Separate Ways they open Communications with each other and prepare to turn the towers on. "Ok, I am ready" Sara how is it with Shizuru said, Rachel.

"She is good just meditating," said Batwoman. "How is Natsuki doing," said Rachel. "She is just meditating right now," said, Superman.  "Ok, you doth let them know that we will start in 5 minutes," said, Rachel. "Quinn is you there," said, Rachel. "I am here my love," said Quinn that is with Mai by her side. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that we will be ok," said Rachel with a smile. "I know we will love we will make it out of this time," said Quinn with a smile. "Good Because I plan on marrying you when we get older," said Rachel with a smile.  "You better," said Quinn with happiness.   When they were done talking Kara and Mai said "you truly love each other don't you." "We do each day that we are together is the happiness I have ever been don't get me wrong we have arguments when the both of us want to have our way but we come down and talk so it usually they just last 1 hour the most," said, Quinn. "Your fights just last 1 hour," said Oliver in shock. "Yes, they do say" Quinn. "How long have you been together," said, Mai? "Since we were 15 but have known each other for years," said, Quinn. "How do your fights only last 1 hour," says, Kara? "We each step back from our arguments and talk about what it is that we are fighting for and compromise," said, Quinn.

"That works," said, Oliver. "Yes, for we listen to each other for what is the point in yelling at each other when no one is listening to each other," said, Quinn. Kara and Oliver just stood there in shock at what Quinn said. Mai for her part just smile and said "thank you" to her. Ok is time said, Quinn? 10 minutes lat they all pour their powers into the Krystal's that beam into the Towers as it shouts throw space and the Multiverse at doing that people started to appear out of nowhere.  20 minutes later "It's done," said Rachel and the others. "I have to open the portals to get the rest of the people back home," said Rachel with a smile as she opens the portals when they all came to the DEO thousands of portals opened and people started to walk back to their homes with smiling faces. "30 minutes later everything was back to normal so Rachel turn to Lena and said, "would you like to come and meet the rest of my family when we are not at war."  "I would love to but can we do it tomorrow right now I am too tired to go to another earth," said, Lena with a tired voice.

"Let's do that we have been staying here for the last 6 months so here is my address we will be living to go back home around 9 in the morning," said, Rachel with a smile. "Ok, I will pack some clothes for I want to stay for a few days if that's all right with you," said Lena with a smile. "Of course, it is ok you can even move there if you want Lena," said Rachel with a smile as she pulls Lena into a hug and says "I love you and that is not because you are my mom's double it is because of how you are."   "Let go I want to sleep," said, Rachel.   "Miss Barry west I would like to talk to you before you all go home," said J'onn.   "About what sir," said, Rachel. "I would like to know if we can count on your team if we need help in the future," said Jonn.

"If you ever need help contact Lilly's page or Lena they will know how to contact us," said Quinn giving him Lilly's number. "so if we are done I would like to rest," said Quinn pulling Rachel with her and Rachel opens a portal. "Sorry about Quinn but she is not your biggest fan for a lot of what happened to this Kara and Lena relationship lands on your shoulders for you and Alex had no right to control Kara and tell her not to be a friend but the rest lands on her shoulders for she is old enough to know what she wants and who she wants," said Santana glaring at Jonn and on Alex.

"Just contact Lilly when you want to go to our earth," said, Noah with a smile.