chapter 4 n

Quinn made it to the class she took her seat that was right next to Santana so as seat down Quinn turn to write a note to Santana about what happened in the office and what Rachel is doing. Quinn saw how Santana's face turn red from anger but smile in the last part. At the end of school, Quinn saw Alicia and her friends walk to the class so she call to them the glee club saw this and want to Quinn too. "I just want to tell you, Alicia, that I found out that Rachel was ok she is going to be intensity care for today but they will move her to a regular room tomorrow," said, Quinn. "How do you know this," said Alicia as she being to cry with relief.

"I was in the office when Miss Luther call the principal you should also know that Finn will not be any more trouble for Rachel for his mom and stepdad have taken him out of school and he will be going to military school," said, Quinn. "Yes" yell Eve as she screams with happiness and hugged Quinn. "Thanks, I am going to go call her aunt Emma and see when we can go see her," said Eve with a smile as she let go of Quinn. "Do you think I can go with you to see her?" said Quinn with a nervous voice.

Eve looks at Alicia and saw her nod with a smile. "Ok, you can meet us around 9 in the hospital outside," said Eve with a smile. "Ok, thank you," said Quinn with a smile. Quinn turns to see the glee club waiting for her so she walks close to them and said "so you heard what I said." "What happened why did Carla take Finn to military school," said, Kurt in anger. "Come on let us go to the glee club I will tell you there," said, Quinn. When she got there she explains what happened as she did she got surprised that Kurt and Mercedes were in Finn's corner.

"Well, that is what she gets for turning down the quarterback" snorted Mercedes with anger. "What did you say whistle," said Santana in anger. "Come on she could have just slept with him and he would have been done with her," said a smirk Mercedes. Brittany got so angry that she slap Mercedes in the face and hiss as she said "you disgust me you call yourself a good person but you are not Rachel is 100 times a better person for she had to take all that we have done to her, especially what Quinn did to her every day but as she had the chance to truly hurt her Rachel turn it down for she could not hurt her" to Mercedes's face in anger.

"You White bitch I will hurt you" yell Mercedes in anger as she got up but Santana got in the middle of her and Brittany and said "what did you say, Wenzel," said Santana as she glared at Mercedes. "You know you deserve that and more for you just told me that you would have slept with Finn when he was going out with me," said Quinn in anger.

"That is not what I meant" yell Mercedes in anger. "Didn't you for you just tell us that Rachel should have said yes as anyone would have?" said Quinn glaring at Mercedes. "I, I," stutter Mercedes. "I notice B is right Rachel is the battered person than all of us and when she comes back you will stay the hell away from her because if you don't I will make your life a living hell," said Quinn as she turns to leave with Santana, Brittany, and Noah following her. "I never said that I would have slept with Finn," said Mercedes in anger. "But you imply it as for Quinn and Brittany they are right Rachel is a better person than all of us," said Tina as she too got up and left with Mike and Matt following her.

"Can you believe them, Kurt?" said Mercedes in anger. "What they said is true for what Finn did and said was wrong Mercedes we both know it," said Kurt as he too got up and left the room.

The next Quinn and her mom were getting ready when Noah, Santana, Maria Brittany, her mom, and Vicki came over so they can all see Rachel together. When Quinn open the door she was surprised to see all of them. "What are all of you doing here,?" said Quinn in shock. "We told our moms what happened they wanted to come and see Rachel too," said Brittany with a smile. When they got there Alicia and the others were there with their parents too. "Thanks for waiting for us," said Quinn to them with a smile.

When they found Rachel's room they found that Rachel was awake and doing her breathing exercise but they all stop when they heard Rachel say "please no more it hurts." Lena that has not left Rachel's side wants to her and hug her as she too cries. "It will be ok Rachel," said, Lena. "I am sorry for pushing you so hard Rachel," said the doctor as he put pain medicine in her IV as he did that they all can tell that Rachel relax. "How is that Rachel" said, Carlos the nurse. "Better," said, Rachel. "I will let you rest Mija but you will have to do those exercises 3 times a day ok," said, Dr. Lopez. Rachel just nods with tears. Lena just wipes Rachel's tears away. They all smile as they saw Rachel get closer to Lena and relax more.

"Rachel," said Alicia with a smile. "I see you two are still acting like a mom and daughter," said Eve with a smile. "What is it with all of you in the art club always saying that," said Rachel with a smile. "Because you 2 do" say, Jone. "You 2 are not mother and daughter," said Maria in shock. "No, no, she is my student," said Lena with a smile. "I wash but she is not," said Rachel not seeing Lena's shocked face but turning into a big smile.

"Hi, Rachel," said Brittany. Rachel turns to see Brittany, Santana, Quinn, and Noah along with two other women that look like them. "Hi, Brittany," said Rachel with a smile. Brittany saw that Rachel was looking at the extra people in the room and said "Oh, this is my mom Vickie and that San mom Maria." "It is nice to meet you both," said Rachel with a smile as she started to cough. Quinn hurries to her side and gives her some water. "Thank you, Quinn," said Rachel when she could talk again. "It's ok Rachel I would like for you to meet my mom Judy," said Quinn. "Hi, Miss Fabray," said Rachel with a smile. "So what brought all of you here," said Rachel as she put on the air mask and try to take a deep breath but made a painful face.

"Better," said Quinn when she turns the air up a little and took Rachel's hair away from her face. "A little thank you," said, Rachel. "So why are all of you here," said Rachel. "We wanted to see how are you doing," said, Quinn. "I am getting better," said, Rachel. "Hey, Ray, where is your dad's," said, Jone.

"I told them to stay in China with Natsuki," said, Rachel.