chapter 35

Emma at that froze. "Regina if she was ever evil as all of you call her she could have put your ass in jail, the moment the curse broke for you even having him in your life is against the law for the adoption was a close one for Regina wanted Henry to know you but you did not want to see him dose he even knows that you wanted nothing to do with him," said Rachel with a glare at Emma. Rachel just shook her head at Emma as she got up from her seat and said "next time try asking me without the bull crap and you may get your answers" as she left a tip for Ruby and left smiling at her.

Rachel comes into Regina's house where Henry was yelling at Regina that she was not his mom Regina was in tears and it looks like he didn't even care. "Regina forgives me for what I am about to do" saying that she then turns to Henry and says "what gives you the right to say that to Regina," said Rachel as she glared at Henry in anger. Henry just stood there in shock and then said "she is the evil Queen" yell Henry in anger.   "What has she done to you that was evil for you are only condemning her for her past, not her present," said, Rachel? Henry just stood there in shock as he froze.   "You are a selfish arrogant little boy who thinks he has a right to cost pain to the women that raise him and that was there when you were sick and was there for all your first. you don't deserve her as a mom" said Rachel in anger.   "Get out," said Regina in anger.   "You heard her get out," said Henry with a smirk.   "Not her you get out and go be with the women you call mom and stay there for Rachel is right you have no right to treat me the way you have so get out and don't come back for I am done trying to prove to you that I  and that am not that women anymore or gain your love for a mom does not have to prove the love for her child so get out and don't come back" yell Regina with angry tears.

Henry for the first time saw what he has done to his mom as he stood frozen as saw the pain that he cost her. Rachel just picks him up over her shoulder and took him outside and look at him in disgust and said "congratulations you are no longer a Mills and get the hell out of Miss Mill property little boy for you are not welcome here anymore" and close the door at Henry's face. Regina just stood in the living room in tears as she cries about all the pain she had to do indoors. Rachel just walks to her and hugs her as she cries herself to sleep. Regina wakes up 1 hour later as she smells the food that Rachel was cooking. "Something smells good," said Regina with a smile for the first time. "Sorry but I only know how to cook vegetarian food," said Rachel with a blush. "It finds," said Regina smiling. "I am sorry if I overstep with Henry," said, Rachel.  "You didn't for you wake me up for what you said was true I didn't have to prove anything to Henry for he should have known that I love him he just does not want to accept it and I have to say that is enough with him hurting me," said Regina in tears.

Rachel just smile and said, "I am glad you don't deserve to be treated the way he has been."   "I call Katherine I have to go see her for I want to reverse Henry's adoption and give Emma back her paternal rights," said Regina with tears. "When are you going to see her," said, Rachel?   "In 1 hour can you come with me," said, Regina. "I will be happy and I have 1 hour to convince you to come with me," said Rachel smiling.  "You don't have to I will go with you," said Regina smiling which turned to full laughter when she saw Rachel yell yes as she jumps up and down in happiness.  

Regina and Rachel walk to Katherine's office as they did Rachel made Regina laugh as Rachel told her stories about her childhood. None of them notice that the people were looking at them strangely or that Emma, Henry, Snow, and David were all frowning at them. "Those two are up to something," said David with a frown as they walk inside grannies. "David that girl has done anything wrong," said, Emma. "I am telling you they are up to something," said David with a frown. "I am not going to do anything to that girl for she has done nothing to anyone," said, Emma. "I am going to follow her I bet she will show her true colors when she thinks we are not looking," said, David.   "No, you will not," said Emma in anger. "But David is right," said, Snow. "I am Sheriff not you Snow so stay out of this" Emma said in anger. Snow and David look shocked at Emma.  "If as see any of you cost that girl any trouble I will arrest you and I don't care if you are my parents," said Emma in anger.

The next day Henry follows Rachel as she ran around Story Brooke then she went to Regina and saw how both Regina and Rachel went to the Library and talk to Bell and all 3 of them talk as if they want to be grannies. He saw how Bell, Regina, and Rachel talk and laugh and he saw Katherine join them. He got a digger frown when Regina put her arm around Rachel and smiled as she looks at her. "You know kid I thought I told you and your grandparents not to follow the kid around," said Emma. "I was not," said Henry as he turns around to see Emma seating at his table in the back. "So it was not you following her on your bicycle when I was doing my rounds and just know it was not you that was hiding in an alley when they turn around as they were coming here at grannies," said Emma. "I just wanted to see what she is up to," said, Henry. "You know Henry what I have seen her do was return your mom's smile when I have not seen for the past year since I came into Town," said Emma with a sad look.   "Have you seen her smile at all Henry?" said Emma with a sad look.   "No, I have not for the past 2 years," said Henry with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Your mom's kid she deserves to be happy so why don't you let her," said Emma with a sad look.   "Not fare, Miss Mills," said Rachel with a pout as she crossed her arms. Emma just saw Regina's eyebrow go up and heard Rachel say "sorry" to Regina with a smile. She saw how Regina was easy was affectionate with Rachel like she knows that she would not turn her down. "Your mom lost so much when you turn her away I think that we need to leave her alone and let her be happy," said Emma with tears as she now saw what she took away from Regina and what cost her.