chapter 31

Flashback

" out my daughter will not be seen by a Quack" yell Leo and Kevin at Pure, Seiko, in anger. Aaliyah slaps her son in the face and glares in anger and said in anger "Prue is no quack boy so have some respect. Leo just glares at his mom and says in anger "my daughter will not be seen by you and your people so get out."   "Then you will kill your daughter because you can't accept that your daughter is different," said Aaliyah looking at her son with disgust and disappointment.

Aaliyah left with Pure living Seiko, Kevin, and Leo that was looking at Seiko in anger. "How could you call her" yell Leo in anger?  "Aaliyah is the only one that can help save my daughter's life" yell Seiko in anger.   "Rachel is not yours she is ours" yelled Leo in anger. When he said that Leo right away wanted to take it back but he couldn't. When Seiko heard it she wanted to cry but she didn't let them see it what she did show them was her anger when she hit Leo and drop him on the floor and said Rachel is my daughter and I will crawl throw the end of the world for her and my Natsuki" said Seiko in anger. Leo just looks at Seiko in shock from the floor. "You both say to love Rachel but you won't put your pride aside and let your mom help her but if my baby gets worse I will take her from you and get her the help that she needs so you have 24 hours to decide what is going to be," said Seiko in anger.

12 hours later Seiko's cell phone rang "hello Sea our baby she is dying" cry Leo on the phone. "Where are you at," said Seiko in tears? "We are in the hospital close to home," said Leo in tears. Seiko ran to her daughter's room and said "baby get up Ray needs us."  "What is wrong mommy' said Nat in a sleepy voice.   "Ray is sick so we have to go see her."  Nat got up quickly and pull her mom out of the house in her pajamas. When they got there Kevin and Leo were both crying in the waiting room Seiko saw them and said, "what happened."   "We found her in the kitchen she must have woken up and got a knife and cut herself" crying out to Leo in tears. "When I found her she just said at least I get to be with my Selling" sob out Leo.

"Are you happy now?" said Seiko in anger as she punches Leo and Kevin. "You two did this if you had let Prue and Aaliyah help her this would not have happened but no you let your pry win." "If Rachel dies I will make sure that your lives are a living hell" hiss Seiko in anger.  "But when she will survive I am taking her with me and we are going to San Francisco where she will get the help that she should have no thinks to you two" hiss Seiko in anger. Leo and Kevin just nod yes at her.

End of flashback

"How long was she there in the hospital," said Lena in tears?   "For 2 weeks Seiko took her right away to San Francisco with Nat, Ray, Nat, and Seiko stayed there for 1 year we only visit every chance we got said Kevin with tears. Why didn't you stay in San Francisco with them said, Maria?  "Seiko told us not to for she couldn't look at us without wanting to hurt us' said Leo in tears.   "It took another 1 year for her to even look at us and talk like old time. "Why that long," said, Alejandro. Kevin just turn to Maria and the rest and said "what will you have done in Seiko's place."   "I would not just hit one time I would have hit you in telling you were bleeding and begging for death," said Maria in anger.  "We know we were lucky she didn't take Rachel from us permanently and that she let us see her but also yell at us to make amends with my mom," said Leo with a sad look.

"What happened that you were mad at Aaliyah for," said, Vicky.   "I was mad at my mom because I thought she was at fault for my father's death and that she didn't approve of my marriage with Kevin," said Leo with tears. "Yes, I keep trying to tell him it was not my fault but he was too stubborn to listen, and like I told Leo that his dad may not have been my soul mate but I did love the fool but it was Clarence's that thought that he could win me by killing him but I never give him indication I wanted him and about being with Kevin I just hit him in the back of the head and told him I am not narrow-minded fool and especially a hypocrite for I am bi," said, Aaliyah.

"Grandma why did Ray in all these drawings draw mom Lena in the background," said Natsuki. "What" yells everyone as Aaliyah took Rachel's drawings from Natsuki.   "It's true," said Aaliyah in awe and give the drawings to Lena everyone took turns in seeing them and just look at Lena and the drawings in awe. "How they never meet until Rachel was 15 years old," said, Sam. "I don't know," said, Aaliyah. "Mom did Prue say that Rachel might have been an empath in a past life and Psychic," said Seren.

"Do, you think that powers awake when she was going through back then?" said, Aaliyah. "Is that possible?" said Natsuki? "But why has Rachel not told us about that power," said, Seren? 'Maybe Rachel didn't know she was using them back then and went back to sleep when she started getting better she stops using them" said, Aaliyah. "It could be possible," said, Seren. "Hmm," said, Sam. "What Sam," said, Lena. "I was just thinking about why you," said Sam to Lena.   "Look here mom is holding Rachel here as she cries in the background and it's not her past self," said Natsuki. "What lets me see," said, Lena. Lena's eyes widen, and said, "that's the day I meet her."

"How do you know," said, Leo?   "That's the clothes I wore on my first day at work," said Lena in awe. "Let me see them," said Lena as she took the drawings.   "This is the first time we meet," said Lena as she put the drawing on the table here is the first time I heard her sing. When I saw her in the art store. This is when Rachel saw me cry on my mom's anniversary of her death" said Lena in awe. Each one of the drawings was about. They all notice that they were Pacific scenes where Lena and Rachel became close in their life it was Sam that said, "did you notice."