chapter 40

The next day Regina left with the girls and Quinn and Rachel set up to prepare to do the spell but first Rachel had to get Snow and David's blood. So she wants to talk with Emma to see where her parents live but she was in luck she found them at granny where they were being glared at by the rest of the customers. "Just the people I was looking for," said Rachel smiling at Snow and David. "What do you want you have already ruined our life," said Snow in anger. "You and David are the ones at fault here not me for you are the one that kidnaps a child from its mother you are the one that performs the darkest spell that even surpasses the one that Regina did to bring all of you here for your rip part of your daughter soul and Lilly just to take the light away from Lilly and force it on Emma and take Emma Darkness and Force it on Lilly" yell Rachel in anger.

Do you know how that feels like Snow for the pain you felt yesterday and times it by 100 and you will get the pain you cost the both of them as the spell was being performed but let us not forget what you two have made them feel all there life's for they had felt incomplete in pain so no Snow it's your doing that cost this mess" said Rachel in anger? All the people at the dinner had wide eyes at what Rachel said that Snow and David did to their daughter and the girl Lilly. "What do you want" was all David said as he had turned White from what Rachel was saying they did.  "I need your blood to fix what you two did," says, Rachel.  "We did nothing wrong" yelled Snow in anger.   "That's enough Snow what we did was wrong and you know it," said, David. "So we are going to fix it so we can help our daughter become hole again," said, David. So David said "take as much as you need to help Emma and Lilly" as he looked at Rachel with eyes there were foul of a shame.

Quinn just cut his hand and put his blood in a vile. They turn to Snow that just put her arm out as she glared at Rachel. Quinn did the same to Snow. "Thank you for doing this," said Rachel to David.   "Just live," said Snow in anger.   "You know Snow we made have been friends if you would not blame others for what you have done wrong for it makes me think of everything that you blame Regina that maybe you're doing," said Rachel as she left the dinner.  "It was her she is the evil Queen" yelled Snow.  "You are the one that gives her that name but I have talked to some people and what they say amazing me for they say when the king died the Kingdom florist more than when your father was alive for no one starve and that the streets were clean and that she was the one that changes the law to stop killing werewolves in her kingdoms she also started to build an orphanage and a school for her people so Snow what did you do with the kingdom you took from George," said, Rachel.

Snow just stood in her face red from anger as she sees Rachel leave the Diner. Every one of the diners just started talking saying that what Rachel said was true. The next day Natsuki and Shizuru came and help put everything for the spell when they were done they went to dinner to eat. They saw Emma and Henry and wave Emma over to them. I have everything ready for both of you and Lilly tonight so come by the house at almost midnight.

They were almost done eating when Regina, Bell, Kate, Male, and Lilly walk into the dinner smiling as they talk.  ''You are early" said Rachel as she got up and hug Regina that hug her back with a smile. Henry saw this and glared at Rachel for his mom used to smile at him like that. Rachel saw Lilly when she was hugging Regina her eyes widen at seeing her and close her eyes as she cries out in pain. "Sis" yell Natsuki as she ran to her side. "Rachel what's wrong," said Regina as she set Rachel down in the seat close to her. "It's not me I am ok just too much pain but not mine Lilly's," said Rachel as she was looking at Lilly with tears. "Your Dragon is what is keeping you alive all this time you had to endure it as a child and even now it was just cruel what Snow and David did but you will just have to indoor it just a few hours more for we have everything ready to fix what they did to you," said, Rachel. "You are going to fix what they took from me," said Lilly in tears. "Yes, I can but I can not give you your destiny they took but I can give you the peace that you have been looking for," said Rachel with a smile.

You know what was my destiny before they took it from me" said, Lilly in surprise. Rachel smiles and took Lilly's hand and shows her what would have been if they have not taken her away from her mom. She shows her how Male would have loved her. How Male would have changed for the batter how she would have United the dragon and the humans together along the way she would have been friends with Emma and met her soul mate throw her. That is when Rachel stops the vision. "I would have been a hero if Snow and David would have not done what they did" cry, out Lilly.   "Yes, You would have but you lost that destiny but you gain a better one," said Rachel with a smirk as she looks at Lilly and Male.

"Ok, sister I don't like that look what is it your hiding," said Natsuki. Rachel turns and looks at her sister and said "Santana is so going to try and kill me when we go home" then she turns back to look at Male and Lilly.   "No way you want them to come home with us and have Male help Regina train us," said Natsuki.   "What no way Santana is so not going to try and kill you she ready to do it now with Sue and Christopher," said Quinn.   "Santana does not have a choice for Male was always Destin to go to are earth for her soul mate is there and as for Lilly her true love dies thanks to Snow and David doing but her true mate is on the earth that we are going to fight to protect the Multiverse so she will have to go or her mate will die and doing that she will die for her dragon will feel it," said, Rachel.

"Want to tell us what you two are talking about," said, Male as she cross her arms.