chapter 14

On the way home Rachel was asleep in Quinn's lap her head on her shoulder as Quinn hugged her. When they made it to Rachel's house Quinn call out to Rachel saying "Rachel we are here."  Rachel's groin as she was waking up and hiding her face more in between Quinn's neck. "Sorry, Quinn Ray loves to cuddle more than usual when she feels sick or hurt," said Nat picking up her sister from Quinn's lap. "Don't be I am not bothered at all" said, Quinn. They all made it inside the house where Regina, Emma, Lena, and Sam waited as they got inside Lena got up right away and went to Natsuki.

"Is Rachel ok?" said Lena with a worried look. "Yes, she finds just tired Lene," said Natsuki with a smile. That is when Lena turns to Leo and grape him by the ear and twists and hisses as she says "why was Rachel not home hours ago Leo."  "I am sorry Rachel wanted to go see Maura and we got cut up in conversation so please don't kill me, Lena," said, Leo.   "Find but you could have called me and told me where Rachel was at," said Lena in anger as she let go of Leo's ear.  "I am sorry next time I will call you," said Leo rubbing his ear. Regina, Emma, and Sam were laughing at Leo's predicament.

"Why am I the only one to always get abused and not Kevin," said Leo with a pout as he set down.   "So why are all of you here not that I mind," said Leo as Kevin, Natsuki, and Shizuru came in. "We are going to have to up our plan," said, Sam. "What's wrong," said, Kevin. "Tina heard R Mercedes convince Kurt into shooting practice today she and Mick follow them," said Sam showing them the photos they took. "Fuck so is real," said, Kevin. "Yes, but we don't know anything yet," said, Sam. "I have an idea why don't call in Alex and Lucy they can help us hack into their Computers and laptop the legal why so we can use it against them in court," said Natsuki. "You are right they would help us," said, Kevin. "I will go call them," said, Leo. Alex and Lucy came in right away with Jon their Captain.

They were all seating in Leo's office showing them what they have but not enough to take them in. "I call Olivia she will get us what we have to investigate them more but what truly disturbs me is that they try to just hurt Rachel or shoot the school," said Sam with a frown. "Shoot Who" yell Rachel from the doorway with wide eyes in fear. They all turn to look at Rachel that was trying to breathe normally but couldn't.  "damn it" said Lena as she runs to Rachel. 'Where is your inhaler" said Lena?  "the bag" said, Rachel. At that moment Quinn came in looking for Rachel. "What happened," said Quinn going to Rachel's side with a concerned look.

Natsuki came in with Rachel's inhaler and Quinn took it and help her use it. A few minutes later Rachel was able to breathe again. "Can someone tell me what is going on?" said Rachel with shortness of breath.   "What are you doing down here Rachel," said Natsuki. " I could not find my pain pills and Quinn was in the bathroom so I didn't want to bother her so I came to ask one of you for them," said Rachel still trying to breathe normally. "Rachel just concentrated on healing right now," said, Leo. "Dad either tells me now or I will have someone to tell me later," said Rachel in anger as she glared at them.

Leo just nods and told her when he finishes Rachel just closes her eyes and says "stupid Kurt." " What do you mean," said Natsuki. "That idiot has always been obsessed with Finn I am positive that Finn is using him to do this by probably sleeping together and there is Mercedes she has been obsessed with Quinn to the point where she would do anything to get her attention I heard her in the bathroom one day talking to herself that she would have Quinn love by now if I would have not been in the way it that scared me so I am not surprised about her trying to hurt me," said, Rachel.  "That's why you told me not to get too close to Mercedes," said, Quinn. "Yes, I was scared she would one day hurt you," said, Rachel.

"If I were you all I would check Finn's visitor long I bet that Kurt has been there, especially the private rooms," said Rachel taking her water and pill from Shizuru, and got out of the room where Quinn follow her. "I will call the prison and have them check the logs and see if we can have A warrant to have their meeting record them if he visits again," said Alex on the phone.

When Rachel reach her room Rachel broke down and cry seeing her cry Quinn hug her and let her cry in her arms. "Shh is ok Rachel I got you you are safe love," said, Quinn. "Please come down love you are going to pass out on me and I don't want that to happen," said, Quinn in a worried voice. "Trying to Quinn," says Rachel as she tries to control herself.  When Rachel come down she was steel in Quinn's arms. " Are you better now?" said Quinn wiping Rachel's tears away. Rachel just hugs Quinn again and nods. "Let's get you to bed so you can rest," said, Quinn. "No not without you," said Rachel breathing out faster again. "Hey baby I am still staying with you today ok," said Quinn with a smile. "Promise," said Rachel in tears again. "I promise baby I am not going anywhere today I am yours," said Quinn pulling Rachel into her body.

Quinn got to bed when she was sure Rachel was comfortable as she lay down Rachel turn around and said "Quinn is it ok if I lay on top of you."  "Come here silly," said Quinn with a smile as she pulls Rachel on top of her. "Thank you, Quinn," said Rachel relaxing on top of Quinn as she put her head on Quinn's heart. "Never have to thank me, Rachel I am always happy to be used as your pillow," said Quinn as she kisses the top of Rachel's head.

2 hours later Natsuki opens the door she smiles when she saw her sister was safe and asleep. "Ara I guest is little Ray dose like her cuddles," said Shizuru with a smile. "My sister has always been a cuddler but only with the people that she feels safe with," said Natsuki with a smile. "Ara that means she feels safe with Quinn," said Shizuru with a smile. "Yes, she does," says Natsuki. "Ara comes on let us live them alone until lunch," said Shizuru with a smile. What they didn't know was that Quinn had woken up when they enter the room and pretended to sleep for she didn't want them to make her leave  Rachel's room. She had to bet her bottom lip to stop herself from crying from the happiness that Rachel trusted her. "Thank you my love for trusting me" whispers Quinn as she hugs her more into her body and kisses her again on top of her head.

What Quinn didn't know was that Rachel was also awake when Natsuki and Shizuru walk into the room and smile to herself when she heard Quinn.