chapter 33

"Aha" yells at Rachel as she fell to the floor in front of everyone. "Rachel" yells everyone in the room as they came to her.   "Are you ok Rachel?" said, Lena? "I will be ok but soon we will not going to be ok," said Rachel as she got off the floor. "What do you mean," said, Sam? "Where is Quinn," said Rachel when she couldn't see her. "Oh, she is laying down on the sofa as she fainted when you disappeared on us," said, Judy. "Oh, she will be ok," said Rachel as she got close to Quinn and kiss her cheek as she did that Quinn woke up. "Welcome back to us love we have a lot to talk about," said, Rachel. "Yes like why are all our memories back we were supposed to have all eternity without fighting," said Quinn seating up.

"What is going on," said Aaliyah in confusion. "We all need to go to the Library we have a lot to talk about," said Rachel as she helps Quinn up. "Ok," said Aaliyah and the others they all were walking to the Library but Rachel said "not that one I meant this one," said Rachel as they open the closet door and enter with Quinn following her. Every one of them walks in shock as they enter the door and saw an all-around library they saw books and portraits of women in armor and a man's. "My Queen," said Quinn as she helps Rachel seat down first then she seats down on her right. "What is going on Rachel," said, Leo. "As all of you know, Quinn and I are the oldest living souls but what you didn't know is that century ago when Magic existed, Quinn Natsuki and Shizuru along with our friends help save the earth by creating 4 Towers on different earth's so no one can ever use that dark matter to destroy the Multiverse ever again," said, Rachel.

"It's happening again that's why we are awake so we can help save the Multiverse again," said, Quinn.   "Yes, the imp did it along with healing my lungs," said, Rachel. "How long until it happens," said Quinn.   "2 years if we don't stop it the Multiverse will be destroyed which means our earth too," said, Rachel. "What can we do to help," said Adam along with the others? "Daddy I will have to break grandma Sarah's promise I want to get my GED so I can concentrate on doing what I have to do to help save the Earth," said, Rachel. "I am with Rachel on this mom," said, Quinn. Leo, Judy, Kevin, and Lena Just nod. "I will get my GED too," say Natsuki and Shizuru. "Natsuki and Shizuru if you are going to help you will need to remember your past life along with the knowledge that will come with it that goes with you to girls and you too Noah," said, Rachel. "Can you do that?" they all said with happiness.

"Yes but it's up to your parents and yourself me and Quinn didn't get the choice," said Rachel with a sad look. All the kids turn to their parents and bag them that they wanted to help. Every parent reluctantly agreed for their kids to do it. "What do we have to do," said Santana and Noah with smiles? I will have to cut you with the knife a little and by tomorrow you will all remember and have the knowledge on how to use your powers along with how to fight" said Rachel.  Rachel cut each of her friend hand they didn't even flinch as she did it.   "How do we get our GED we want to concentrate on helping save the earth,"  said, Santana. "I will have the test ready for all of you that want to get your GED," said, Sam. "What can we help," said, Seren?   "We need help and finding a way to create 4 Krystal's that will sustain energy," said Rachel as she walks to a bookshelf and took a book and open it as she walks to her grandmother and shows her what she wanted to do.

"Love why don't we get more help from the other earth and maybe there is someone that can use Magic," said Quinn.  You are right but first, there's something I and Nat need to do" said, Rachel. "What is that sist," said, Nat. "Mom memory box Nat," said, Rachel. They all look at the box with a sad look. "You open it she lifts it for you sist," said Nat with a sad voice. "No, she lifts it for us," said Ray with tears.

They both open it as they both open it and cry as they saw photos of their mom holding them. "Nat this is for you it has your name," said Rachel with tears. This one is your Ray" said Natsuki in tears.

"You read yours first Nat then I read mine after," said Rachel with tears.

My dear little wolf

I know that right now you and your sister have lots of questions about what is going on. When your sister was having trouble with her nightmares I receive a visit this man was name Efren he said that I need to talk with your grandma and that she can help my little Ray if I didn't she would die for the past life that was hurting her now. I didn't want to believe it but I started to see it the next day when I talk to her.

When we stayed in San Francisco I saw the drawings more closely of what Rachel draw there is where I saw the woman I had never met hugging my little girl I didn't know what to think. That is when I got the second visit "so you saw Lena then" said, Efren. He told me who she was and that's when he told me it will be Rachel and your mom too and that I would have to prepare myself for I would die and live you by god I didn't want that to happen I told him if he could help. He just looks sad I said he couldn't because it was my destiny to die and he didn't have the power to rewrite it. But he told me that Lena was distant to help you two with your destiny and that she will be a wonderful mom for the two of you. I would have to admit I got jealous of this woman she is going to be there when you meet your loves and Lena would be there when you two get married as well when you have children they will know her as their grandma, not me.

Another part was happy that you two would have her in your life for she will do all those things for she loves you too. Nat the house in Greece will have what your sister needs to start the Krystal's and tell your sister to go to another earth by herself and meet your aunt counterpart her name will be Regina Mills she will help you on how to kill the Wraths that will be helping the Auntie Minotaur I left what she needs on the later

Love you my little wolf never forget that.

Natsuki looks at her sister that was crying as she heard everything. Then she looks around and saw that the others were crying too. "Your turn sis," said Nat as she hugs Lena and cried in her arms.