chapter 32

"Notice what," said Lena looking at Sam. "Think about what you have said to me before," said, Sam. "Lena the first time you told me about Rachel you said I meet the most caring and the most compassionate girl that everyone in the school hurts her," said Sam. "Then when you heard her sing you call me up and said I quote god Sam Rachel has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard," said Sam.  "What are your sayings," said Lena?   "That Lena this is parts in your and Rachel's life that you two started to see each other as a mom and daughter," said, Sam. At hearing this Lena looks at each drawing and her eyes widen and looks at Sam in awe.

"How is this possible," said Lena? "Awe Quinn what are you doing," said Rachel as they made it downstairs. Quinn sees Lena and says "Lena can you take a look at your daughter she cut her hand" then pushes Rachel toward Lena as she glares at Rachel when she was about to talk. Seeing Quinn glare Rachel shut up and show Lena her hand that was bleeding.       "How in the world did you cut your hand," said, Lena. "I was dreaming of mom that she was showing me the blueprints of this house as she was I was seeing the rooms then she told me my little Ray of sunshine where would you put a memory box if you wanted to leave one then I told her I would put it in the closet on the floor as I said that we were in our room and she bands down in the closet and look at me and said my answers are in there then I  woke up I had this urge to look for it and  I am glad I did I found the same box," said Rachel. "What" yells everyone in shock. "Where is the box," said, Leo? "In the closet, Quinn would not let me bring it down until I fix my hand," said Rachel with a pout.

"It has not stopped bleeding" yelled Quinn at Rachel in anger. "Sorry love I didn't mean to get hurt," said, Rachel. "I know love but you were too dam busy with the box that you didn't know that you cut yourself," said, Quinn. Rachel just look down with a sad look and said "I know it was like I had to look for it and see what is in it."   "Rachel sweety you are going to need stitches the cut is too deep," said, Lena with a worried voice.

"Ok, let's get you to the doctor," said Lena to Rachel with a worried voice. "Sam gets the car we are taking her right now," said, Lena. "Seren, you are coming I don't know where the Hospital is," said, Lena. "Mom," said, Rachel. "Yes, Rachel," said, Lena. "There is no need for a hospital," said, Rachel. "Why not," said, Lena. "The cut is closing," said, Rachel. "That not possible," said Lena removes the bandage to see if the cut healed itself.   "How," said everyone as they saw Lena clean the cut out of the remaining blood and saw that Rachel had no cut.

"I don't know but that was not my doing," said Rachel that was looking at her hand with a frown. Everyone look at the stairs when they heard talking as they did they saw Kevin had an old knife and Leo with a box. "Is that what I cut myself with?" said Rachel.  "It was on top of it I don't know why your mom would put it there," said, Kevin. "Dad, you know Mom she would never do that she was always too protective of me and Nat," said, Rachel.   "Can I see the knife?" said, Rachel.   "You're saying that someone else put it there for you to find," said, Kevin.   "Yes, I am sure mom never put it down there I didn't see her do it in my dream," said Rachel as she got the knife in her hand a bright light cove Rachel's body that made everyone close their eyes as they open them back Rachel was gone.

Rachel fell to the ground of a cave where a man with a suit was waiting for her. "Who are you" yelled Rachel? My, my, my did her Majesty forget about me" said the man in a dramatic way as he put his right hand in his heart and give a fake hurt look. Rachel just growls at him.   "How about I just give you what you forgot your Majesty," said the man as he snap his fingers making Rachel remember all her past life's also remembered how that man was.   "You stupid imp what did you do" yell Rachel in anger.   "The earth needs you again your Majesty as well your Warriors," said the imp with a sad look.   "What do you mean imp," said, Rachel. "On another earth, there is a man that calls himself the Auntie Minotaur he is planning to destroy every earth in existence and that is including yours," said the imp to Rachel with a sad look. "He can't do that I and my Warriors put the Towers on the other earth's" yelled Rachel in anger. "He will destroy more than half of them," said the imp with a sad look.   "No, it can't be the Towers would stand anything they throw at them," said Rachel in anger.

"I am sorry your Majesty but it will happen," said Imp.   "When is this going to happen and where," said Rachel. "I will show you," said Imp as he waves his hand and shows what is going on. Rachel saw how the pillars are being tested and how Oliver made the deal with the Minotaur to save Supergirl and Flash. She saw her mom double cry when she kills her half-brother and she found out that her best friends have been lying to her. "How can they do that to her," said Rachel in anger?   "So are you going to help save the Multiverse," said the imp?   "I will talk to my Quinn and the rest of my friends and family and if my Warriors except I would need to wake their powers," said, Rachel. "I thought you would say that your Majesty you will only have to cut their hand with the knife and as the cut heals their powers and knowledge how to use it will know the next day along with their past life-fighting styles," said the imp.

"Your Library is also back as it was with some Improvement you will be able to use any door to get to it all you will have to do is think about it so you can think on a plane to stop the destruction of the Multiverse you are also heal from your sickness," said the imp as he sent Rachel away.