chapter 16

"let Rachel sleep and I will tell you all what happened when she first uses her powers said Lena Ok," said Natsuki as she walks out of the room into the living room and seats down, and saw her dads making out When she saw them she yell "come on dads keep it in your pants" then she put her hands in her eyes. The rest of the girls laugh at Natsuki's reaction. "Sorry, honey but your dad is hot," said Leo with a smile. "That is so gross you two are too old to be making out," said Natsuki. "No, I will never be too old to kiss your daddy," said Kevin with a smirk.

"Oh God do not tell me I have to see you two kiss like teenagers like when I was a kid," said Natsuki with a groin. "Can you tell me about Rachel's powers please?" said, Lena. "You awake them," said Kevin with a smile. "Yes, I did," says Natsuki. "Yes,"  yell Leo and Kevin high-five each other with smiles. "We were going to try to convince her to try to awaken her power again," said Leo smiling. "Where did her power come from," said, Lena.   "From my family, every girl has Clairvoyant powers," said, Leo. "That is how we found out Rachel was his biological daughter," said, Kevin.

"How did you find out," said Sam. "Saving my life," said Natsuki with a smile. "What," said Holly. "When we were 5 Rachel came running to my mom crying saying that a bad man was going to take me away and hurt me in the park when we were going to go with our dad and mom."   "Mom came her down when she did mom told Rachel what the man looks like and daddy remembers seeing the same characteristics that my aunt Alex sent to daddy so he ran to his office and got the photo of the man and show Rachel." "When she saw it Rachel started crying and shaking and said that the bad man so they call Alex and she sent her undercover people to the park and they got him trying to take another girl from the park," said Natsuki. 

Sam, Lena, and Holly set there in shock. "How was the man," said Holly in anger. "Chain Ciao he was wanted for rap and murder of underage girls," said Kevin in anger.

"Will Rachel see that terrible thing again now?" said, Lena. "No Lena Rachel has control she will have to train herself again but she will be ok," said Leo with a smile. "But she had a headache," said Lena with a concerned look. "That's because Rachel broke the barrier she created to block her powers she will be fine tomorrow," said, Leo.

"Dad, we forgot to tell Ray that we are moving on Friday," said Natsuki. "We will tell her tomorrow for breakfast the house will be ready tomorrow anyway and all the girls want to have everything ready for Rachel to move on Friday," said, Kevin. "You know my sister is going to get mad when we won't let her help," said Natsuki. 

"Ara just makes sure that Lena or Quinn stays with her my Natsuki," said Shizuru. "We will do that then," said Natsuki kissing Shizuru's lips. "I am going to sleep," said Natsuki as she yawns and pulls Shizuru with her and kisses her parents goodnight, and want to sleep. "Honey call your sister Seren for she will be able to help Ray," said, Kevin. At that moment Leo's cell phone vibrate that a text was sent as he opens it read

Hello, little brother just texting to tell you that I am on my way now to help our little Ray with her power again love Serene.

Leo just smiles and said "I don't have to she said that she is on her way" as he gives the phone to his husband. "God, I don't like it when she does that," said, Kevin as he groaned. Kevin look at the phone as it vibrates again that he receives a text when he opens it he just growls and gives the phone to his husband. Leo looks at the text and saw a 😜 and just laughs at it.

They show the messages to the girls that laugh at them. "We should go so you all can sleep," said, Sam. "You are all welcome to stay," said, Leo. "We don't want to inconvenience anyone," said, Sam. "You won't my girls love all of you," said Kevin. "Stay I will make you the waffles you 3 loved when you all stayed last time," said Leo with a smile.

In the morning everyone went downstairs even Rachel with the help of Shizuru and Quinn for Natsuki was still asleep. When they were eating breakfast Rachel said "dad when can I start with the tutor I don't want to fall behind with my studies."  Everyone just smiles at that but not Natsuki for she smiles and said "sist your nerd is shown." Rachel just shrug her shoulder and said "I do like learning especially everything about science."   Lena just smiles and gives Rachel her medicine with a glass of water. Your tutor is coming next Monday" said Leo with a smile.

"Daddy can I play the piano I have a song stuck in my head all day yesterday," said Rachel.  "Is it one of your own or one that we know?" said Kevin. Is my own  I have yet to write it down so it has no lyrics" said, Rachel. "You can but just Remember no singing," said, Kevin. Rachel just frowns at that but nods. Rachel then padded her packets and frown more. "What is it sist," said Natsuki. "I thought I brought my inhaler and I need it," said Rachel getting shortness of breath.  "Came down Rachel I will go get it," said Quinn as she ran to get the inhaler. Natsuki seat closer to her sister and put her arm around her. "I don't like this Natsuki," said Rachel breathing out in tears. "I know sist I don't like it either just try to relax for me," said Natsuki. Rachel just nods and puts her head on Natsuki's shoulder. The others just look at them with sad looks Shizuru holds her tears from falling along with the rest of the girls in the room. "I am here," said Quinn giving the inhaler to Natsuki so she can help Rachel.

As Rachel started to breathe normally again she said "so we are moving to the old abandoned Mansion that is 3 stories with Natsuki's friends and an old teacher and nurse that are also the new teacher at my school." "Yes, we were going to tell you today," said, Leo. "Ok, I am not going to say what I can help with for I know Mom and Quinn will get mad and I don't want to see what they can do if I don't listen to them," said, Rachel. "Good because if you try and go help you don't want to see the consequences," said, Quinn as she glared at Rachel.

"I am not a fool Quinn I will be good and stay home," said, Rachel. "I guess mom Listen stuck with you," said Natsuki with a smirk. "What listens is that," said Shizuru with a smile.

If we ever get girlfriends

1: "always pay attention to their need before your own and learn their likes and their dislikes.

2: Always  Listen to them, even more, when they tell you to not do something they always have a reason for it even if you think otherwise.

3: they are always going to be right even when you think otherwise so there is no point in arguing about it

4: pay attention to them when they talk never turn them out.

5: the most important on pay attention to them so we can learn their want before they even know them and most of all treat them with respect" said Natsuki and Rachel at the same same time with smiles.

"Ara, I didn't know that my Natsuki had those rules."  "Mom gives us those rules when we were 8 she told us if we ever fell in love with a girl and we can not follow these rules we were not ready for a relationship with any girl," said Natsuki with a smile. "You know she was right what is the point in going into a relationship where your partner does not respect you are where you don't respect your partner said Rachel as she yawn so she got up and said "I am going to bed and don't the rest of you have work or are you not going to start moving today"  as she pulls Quinn up with her.

Everyone's eyes widen and they saw the time.