chapter 10

"I am not telling her" both Leo and Kevin said at the same time. They turn to Nat and Lena. When Natsuki saw them look at her her eyes widen and said: "no I am not telling my sister she can't sing or drive her motorcycle."   "I will tell her," said, Lena. "It was nice knowing you," said Leo with a smirk. "Let's tell her now because the more we wait the worse is going to be," said, Lena. When they got there Rachel and Quinn were waking up when Quinn saw them enter the room she blushes.   "It's ok Quinn we just came to talk to Rachel you can stay she may need you," said Lena with a smile.

Quinn just nods as she tries to get out of bed but Rachel stops her by pulling her back down and saying "don't leave me" as she hugs her. "I am not leaving you Rachel but your dad and mom want to talk to you," said Quinn.  At that, Rachel opened her eyes and saw that Lena and her dad were in the room in her half-asleep state she said "mom I want to sleep" and put back her head in Quinn's chest making Quinn blush. Lena just smile and said, "I am sorry Rachel but we got to talk."   "Find," said Rachel moving away from Quinn.

Quinn moves out of the bed that making Rachel pout. Quinn saw it and made her smile that Rachel had liked having her in her bed. "Ok, honey you will not like hearing what we will tell you some of it at least but I am going to just come out and say that I and your dads talk to Dr. Lopez he told us that you keep improving like you are you will be able to go home Friday," said, Lena.   "That's great," said Rachel with a smile. "He also said that you will be able to go back to school when you will be able to walk 1mi without having trouble breathing," said, Lena.
"That's not bad," said Rachel nodding. "Here is the bad news Dr. Lopez said that you will not be able to sing and drive your motorcycle for 6 weeks," said, Lena.

"No please tell me you are playing with me mom," said Rachel as tears started to fall from her eyes.   "I am sorry baby but is true," said Lena hugging her daughter as she cries.   "It's going to be so hard mom I love singing and driving my motorcycle," said Rachel as she cried.   "I know my sweet girl but you will get throw it," said Lena as she cried for her daughter.   "You will be ok my sweetheart," said Lena as she tries to comfort her daughter.  Rachel ended up crying herself to sleep in Lena's arms. "God, I would have preferred her to start yelling at us then crying," said, Leo.  "I too love," said Kevin wiping away his tears. Lena put Rachel back in the bed and cover her up.

"Please stay with her Quinn I need a  minute," said Lena wiping her tears away.   "I will stay don't worry," said Quinn as she wipes her tears away. Leo and Kevin look at Quinn as they did Quinn say "I won't move from this room I promise."    "Thank you," said Leo as they leave the room. Rachel wakes up not even 5 minutes later as she opens her eyes she smiles at Quinn and said "you stay."    "You told me not to leave you Rachel and I won't," said Quinn with a smile.   "Thank you, Quinn," said Rachel. "I didn't know you drive a motorcycle," said, Quinn. "I do I got Ducati drill is red I drive it every Friday," said Rachel with a smile looking outside the window if she would have turned she would have seen Quinn's eyes turn darker from arousal.

At that moment Quinn thanked Brittany and Santana for walking in the room because she would kiss Rachel for she was so turned on by imagining Rachel driving her motorcycle. Santana just took one look at Quinn and smirked and said "Barry I need to borrow Quinn one minute ok."  "Ok," said Rachel with a pout. When Santana pulls Quinn out of the room and took her to an empty waiting room Quinn turns to Santana and says "fuck, Santana." "What did Barry do to get you this workup," said Santana with a smile.

"I found out she drives a motorcycle Santana" yells Quinn with a red face. "What," said Santana as her eyes were turning darker. When Quinn saw these she hit Santana's arm and said "don't you dare think of her like that she is mine" hiss, Quinn. "Rachel is not yours yet," said Santana with a smirk. "She is going to be," said, Quinn.   "Let's go back I don't want to leave here by herself for they just told her she can't sing for 6 weeks," said Quinn with a sad look.   "Dame, Rachel must be devastated she loves to sing," said, Santana. "Yes, she is even if she trying not to show it," said, Quinn.

When they got in the room they saw Rachel wiping away Brittany's tears away as she looks at her with a sad look. "What's wrong," said, Quinn. "I was just apologizing to Rachel Quinn that's all," said Brittany as she hugs Rachel. Knock knock they all turn to the door as it opens the police officers came into the room. "Hi, I am detective Oliver and this is my partner detective Smoak we come to answer a few questions about what happened."   "Brittany can you go and get my parents they should be in the waiting room please," said, Rachel.

Brittany just nods and leaves. "I would like my parents to be here before I answer your question please," said Rachel as she took Quinn's hand and intertwine their fingers. "That's ok," said Smoak with a small smile. Lena, Leo, Kevin, Natsuki, Shizuru, and Brittany came in with worried looks. "I and Brit will wait in the waiting room," said Santana.   "I will go with you," said, Quinn. Rachel's eyes widened and the hold of Quinn's hand tighten when Quinn looked back she saw that Rachel was scared. "I will stay," said Quinn as she turns back to Santana. "Ok then," said Santana with a smile.

When they lift the room Santana saw that Noah and the rest of the girls were just outside ready to listen to what happened that day.

Inside the room

"You can start when you are ready miss Barry," said detective Oliver as he turns to Rachel. Rachel took a breath and close her eyes when she opens them she said