chapter 27

"We are behind you 100%," Rachel and this new zee II is more amazing than the first" one said Leo with a smile.  "Zee world and your plans for it is amazing truly it is said Kevin with a proud smile. "So want to tell everyone what you have been up to," said Natsuki. "Ok, let's go tell them," said, Rachel.   "What is going on said, Santana. "We call you all here because I wanted to tell you I scrap the new Zee II box said, Rachel. "What it was awesome" yell, everyone, at the same time. "Shut up" yelled Natsuki when she did that everyone quiet down. "Ok now then now you have the floor again Rachel," said Natsuki. "The reason I scraped that Zee box II was because I like this new version better," said Rachel showing the new Zee II as she turns it on and the entire living room was turned Into a hologram screen that had everyone in shock at what they are seeing.

Lena, Holly, Maria, Judy, and Vicky just seat in shock at what they are seen. "How can we help," said, Noah?  "I need help in testing the games that I and Natsuki Created along with the virtual reality world I am creating here in Lame they will be better than what you see here on the Z box for when you walk in it it will feel real," said, Rachel.  "When do we start," said Santana smiling?  "We start testing it tomorrow after school but all of you will have to sign this contract is just a particle call for we don't want anything to get out and Of course, all of you will get paid the usual amount that game testers get paid," said, Rachel.

"We get paid playing games" yell everyone with smiles. "How much are we going to get paid,"  said Santana?  "16 dollars an hour," said, Rachel.  "Where do we sign," said Noah with a smile?  "Just don't forget about school," said, Rachel.

"This is going to be interesting months," said Natsuki. "You know I am not taking the entire credit for the game right so you and Shizuru are going to get paid too," says, Rachel. "But you did almost all the work," said Natsuki. "You still help," said, Rachel. The next couple of weeks were great they have done well looking throw the program they have found a few flosses but not as many that Rachel thought they would have. It was time for spring break also the time for Rachel could try and sing but she was scared that she would not be able to. "Sist what's wrong," said Natsuki when she saw her sister on the piano crying. "I miss singing but I am scared to sing and not be able to like I use to," says, Rachel.

"Ray look at me I have messed your singing voice so please sing the song you sing when we buried our mom," said Natsuki. "I am scared sist" sob out Rachel.  "Don't be sist for I know you are going to be ok" said Natsuki.  "Ok, for you sist and mom Seiko," said, Rachel.

Rachel started to play the piano with her eyes close so she didn't see Lena, Holly, Sam Noah and the rest of the girls enter the room.

Mama, you gave life to me
Turn a baby into a lady

And mamma all you had to offer was the promise of a lifetime of love

Now I know
There is no other
Love is like a mother's love for her child

And I know
a love so complete
Someday must leave
Must say goodbye

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear. Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near Someday you'll say that word and I'll cry it'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

Mamma
You gave love to me
Turned a young one into a woman

And mamma
All I ever need
Was a guarantee of you loving me

Cause I know
There is no other
Love is like a mother's love for her child

And it hurt so
That something so strong
Someday will be gone, must say goodbye

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear goodbyes the last time I will hold you near Someday you'll say that word and I will cry It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

But the love you give Will always love you'll always be there every time I fall
You are to be the greatest love of all
You take my weaknesses and you make me strong and I will always love you till forever comes

And when you need me
I'll be there for you all the way
I'll be there your whole life through
I'll be there this I promise you, mamma

I'll be your beacon through the nights I'll be the winds that guide your flight I'll be your shelter through the raging storm and I will love you till forever comes

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear goodbyes the last time I will hold you near Someday you'll say the word and I will cry it will break my heart to hearsay goodbye.

By the time Rachel was singing everyone was in tears including Neo and Noah. Rachel was a little breathless but she was ok. When she opens her eyes Maria ran to her and hug her. "Miha that was so beautiful we miss your singing," said, Maria. The others just smile and hug Rachel and told her the same thing that they miss hearing her sing. Holly and Sam turn to Lena that was smiling at Rachel and said "you told us she was good but you left out that she was fantastic" said Holly in awe for she never heard her sing before. "No, she is not fantastic she is a phenomenon," said, Sam.

1 hour later everyone was on a private plane to Ireland. Nat are we staying at the house that mom bought there. "Oh didn't you know it was a Castle," said, Nat? "What no way," said, Rachel. Yes, that's why mom builds a mansion in the historical land and she fixes up the Castle and the land around it" said Natsuki. "That's awesome so are we staying there," said, Rachel. "Yes, we are," said Natsuki. "Rachel did you bring your inhaler," said, Lena. "Yes mom I have it in my pocket and Quinn has one of my spares," said Rachel. "Good I know you are feeling better but you never know," said, Lena. "I love you mom," said Rachel hugging Lena. They all landed the next day tired but happy.

Holly ran to her girlfriend as she saw her and kiss her. "I miss you," said, Holly.  "I still can't believe how dose two got together," said Natsuki with a smile. "Me either," said Rachel with a smile.

Flashback to when Seren first got there

Rachel was coming downstairs with Quinn when she saw Sam and Holly meet them at the bottom of the stairs and hug Rachel but when Holly hug her Rachel started to laugh and smile. "Ray, did you just lose it," said Natsuki? with a smirk. Rachel stopped then said "no sist I just figured out when aunt Seren said I will meet her love first," said Rachel with a smile as she looks at Holly. "No way Holly is aunt Seren's true love" yelled Natsuki as she started to laugh too. "What so funny about it," said, Sam. It is not but when we were little grandma said that she wants to meet her grandkids so she will send Ray here to people and say my grandma wants grandkids so date my aunt please" said Natsuki laughing that she fell to the floor from laughing so much. "Our aunt uses to turn so red from embarrassment but I and Nat would laugh," said Rachel.  "Want to know the funny part grandma knew when you 2 will meet she just loves winding our aunt up because it's fun," said Nat with a smile.

"So that old women just love to get under my skin," said Seren from the doorway with a glare. "Sorry, aunt Seren," both Natsuki and Rachel said with smiles. Holly hearing that she was meeting her soul mate stood there in shock. The first thing that Holly said was "you can't be my soul mate you are too sexy."  Sam just facepalm family members who are, Rachel and Natsuki just said "gross" and made disgusting faces. Shizuru and Quinn just hold their amusement.

"Seriously you are hot," said, Holly. Seren just giggles and smirks as she said "I could say the same thing about you."  "Ok, I am out of here," said Rachel and Natsuki as both of them pull their girls with them.