63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!

Hey guys! Sorry I'm 10 minutes late! It's my fault! I attended a youth program today in Church which ended by minutes to 5pm but I didn't plan well enough to meet up with the time! I sincerely apologise and I hope I'm forgiven! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!

I tossed and turned on my bed before finally waking up with a start. Sitting up quickly, I placed my hands against my chest to calm my fast-beating heart. My dream had been terrifying! I had seen Candice! This time it wasn't hazy as before, it was clearly Candice and not Crystal!

Someone had been shouting for help and I traced that voice in my dream only to reach a bend. I had peeped and there stood Candice. Suddenly there was a barricade in front of her that separated her from an ocean which suddenly appeared. Then I had seen Crystal, Damon, Carlos, Delaine and Shayne standing by the side, but they were all keen on their discussion, oblivious to Candice who was in pain, calling out for help.

Suddenly, I had heard laughter emerge from my left. I had turned my head to see Caleb and the other bullies chattering and laughing, also oblivious to Candice's pain. It was like I was the only one who saw her. I had watched her take few steps towards the barricade and as she stretched her hands over it, in an attempt to jump over into the ocean, I knew she was about to kill herself.

"Wait!" I had screamed but just then, she had retreived her hands. I had walked up to her immediately.

"Don't do this, Candice!" She had simply nodded, giving me a weary smile.

But just as I had been about to ask her why she had wanted to take her own life, a figure brushed past me suddenly and scooped Candice up, before dumping her into the ocean.

"NO!" I had screamed and hurried towards the barricade. I had seen Candice scream as she had struggled for her life but there was no one who could save her.

"Help!" She had cried again. But just as I had been about to jump into the ocean, someone had held me back forcefully. I had known immediately that it was the figure who had thrown Candice into the ocean. But I couldn't see the person's face and the more I tried, the more blurry the person's face had been. It was then I had woken up.

I didn't know how long I sat pondering over the issue but I knew it was long enough as I heard the bell ring for breakfast. I immediately got up from my bed to freshen up. The dream disturbed my thoughts because of all the nightmares I had relating to Candice, this was the clearest. And despite the confusion I felt, there was one thing I was convinced of more than ever before and I immediately felt that was what God was trying to tell me or at least, one of what He wanted to say. I felt it strongly, that conviction.

Candice didn't kill herself!

~~~

I arrived the dining room later than everyone else, much to the surprise of everyone. Dad had immediately voiced his concern as soon as I greeted everyone.

"Is everything okay, dear?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm good." I replied, taking a seat next to Cory.

"Why did you change your mind?" Cory hissed as soon as I sat.

"I didn't, on my own volition!" I hissed back. "Ask Sam and mum!" I paused as I unconsciously called Anya my mother.

"She's not our mum!" Cory snapped but thankfully, his voice wasn't so loud. I nodded in understanding. It was never an easy thing and in all honesty, it was pretty awkward to consciously call her my mother.

"Samuel's overbearing! Why did you send him?" Cory complained. I chuckled a bit, just as I heard Samuel speak up.

"You are overbearing!" He scoffed. "Sam, it was pure torture to convince this dude. I almost cried!"