10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!

"Oh my word!" I exclaimed as Cece pulled up in front of Ethan's house. Cece had offered to drive me to the boys' houses since I don't have a car yet and since I definitely don't know their houses. Cece only knows where Ethan lives. I wonder why! But I didn't ask her. It's too early to be nosy. Hopefully, Ethan could direct us to the others.

"I know right. The boys all live in mansions! You need to see Caleb's." Cece said, chuckling. I ignored the fact that she somehow knew how Caleb's house was even though she earlier claimed to only know the way to Ethan's. Well, in her defense, she had probably just seen them in pictures.

I was suddenly anxious. If Caleb's house is better than this mansion I'm seeing here, it must be extremely magnificent to make his ego double the size!

I got down from the car and walked towards the gate. A guard was standing there so I went up to him.

"Hello sir. Can I get to Ethan, please?" I asked. He gave me a sour look, probably thinking I was one of his sluts. Gross!

"Don't you have his phone number?" He asked glumly. I scoffed.

"Sir, if I did, I'd have called him. Now would you please let me in cos I have to pick him up to school and I don't appreciate being late, than..." He cut me off by sighing and opening the small gate. I smirked.

"Why, thank you sir!" I got a grunt in reply.

I walked up to the large stairs that led to the front door of the house. I pressed the doorbell as soon as I successfully climbed the stairs. It was so wide!

Fifteen seconds later, the door was yanked open by a woman who looked stressed. Her curly blonde hair was somewhat messy but she had beautiful ocean blue eyes. Her jawbones were perfectly defined like Ethan's. No doubt, she was his mum. Even in the slightly messy state, she still looked very beautiful.

"Hello." She said, squinting her eyes at me. I think I need to wear a tag that says: 'Not Ethan's slut!'.

"Hello ma'am, is Ethan in?" I offered a small smile. She was really creeping me out with her scrutiny. Finally, her eyes, which had been raking my body as if I wasn't wearing a uniform, came back to my face.

"And you are?" She asked and I could see a faint smile on her face. Huh?

"Quit it mum! She's a friend." We both turned our heads to see Ethan resting sideways on the wall behind her, his hands shoved into the pockets of his snug denim jeans. His blonde hair was combed backwards and the white tee he wore under a black leather jacket made his chocolate eyes more evident. Gorgeous as ever!, I admitted.

Wait, did he just say friend?

Mrs Woods raised her hands up in defence.

"Hey, I wasn't doing anything wrong. Is it a crime to look out for my son? Anyway, the sight is not bad..."

"Mum!"

"Sorry baby." Mrs Woods chuckled before turning to me. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Her name's Samantha and we're leaving." Ethan said, before glaring at his mother. I suddenly felt angry. He wasn't the boss of me! I can say my own name!