45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL

HEY GUYS! SORRY IT'S TEN MINUTES LATE, I TRIED BUT HAD SOME ISSUE😭💔 FORGIVE ME🙏

Enjoy!!!

45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL

I headed straight to my locker immediately I entered the school building. I had about ten minutes before first period which was English language. I needed to get my note which I obviously hadn't taken along to revise yesterday. Even if I had, there was no way I could have studied.

TJ, Langston and Justin had come over since Theresa had been out with Tobias Graham for a business meeting. Although I was suspicious of that 'business' meeting. Can't blame me, my sis and Tobias seemed pretty close lately. Which seemed strange to me!

Anyway, there was no way I could study when TJ, Langston and Justin were around. They, together with Cory and Melody, meant absence of silence. By the time Theresa had returned and the guys had taken their leave, I had been too exhausted to do anything else than eat, pray and sleep.

I opened my locker and thankfully I spotted it almost immediately. I pulled it out, slammed my locker shut, turned around, only to come face to face with a broad chest!

"Arghhh!!" I screamed, backing away before I realized it was Caleb! "What?!" I hissed.

Cocking his head a bit sideways, he observed me for some seconds. He then did a short eye roll and the next thing I knew, I was being pulled away by him, with a firm grip on my wrist. I pulled and pulled all to no avail. It didn't help that my other hand had to hold on to my English note.

Whispers erupted from students as we passed. I didn't blame them. It was definitely a strange sight to see Caleb holding a girl who's not Natalie, by the hand! I myself was surprised but I was more wary due to the fact that he was literally crushing my wrist with his hand. But of course, the students most definitely couldn't tell!

"Wow!" I heard someone whisper.

"This is huge!" I heard another whisper. I then decided to block them out before their comments would make me puke.

"Caleb, what are you doing?!" I asked through gritted teeth. But of course, he didn't reply.

Soon I was hurled into the music room by dear Caleb. It seemed I had visited this piano room more than I had ever planned to. As soon as we walked in, Caleb shut the door behind him.

"What're you doing?" I asked, backing away as I glanced around for any weapon I could use for self defense. Luckily, I spotted two drumsticks within my reach. I would reach out and make good use of them if he tried anything funny! Do not underestimate drumsticks or any object in my hands!

Slowly, Caleb walked to me but I stood still, so as not to be away from the drumsticks. He finally stopped few steps from me, before speaking.

"What're you doing?" My left eyebrow immediately shot up. I wasn't expecting that.

"Excuse me?" I inquired.

"I'm not exactly patient." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Caleb, I do not understand what you're saying." I said, pressing my lips into a thin line. What was  up with him?

"So you're not gonna react, huh?" He asked. React? What was he rambling about?!

"React? Caleb what-" I suddenly stopped as realization dawned on me. He was referring to the camera. "Oh!"

"Yeah, oh!" Caleb mocked. I tried. I really tried not to but somehow, I ended up laughing out loud.

"O my goodness, Caleb." However, he didn't seem to find me funny as he kept staring at me with a blank expression all through my cackle. When I was finally done, I cleared my throat.