79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE

Guyyyssss!!!
Happy 4th Year Anniversary TBSiannnss. Glory to God!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I can't believe my eyes. I'm really grateful to God for how far He's brought us in this book🥺🙌

Also,

My loveeesssssss😭🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

First of all enjoy this chapter... See you at the Author's Note! Vital information await us all!

"Known to God from eternity are all His works." Acts 15:18

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE

The sound of my phone ringing disrupted my thought. I groaned as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Andrew." I greeted as soon as I picked the call.

"Why are you almost always grumpy?" Were the words that came out of Andrew Baxter's mouth, together with a little chuckle.

"I don't know Drew, maybe I'm not the one who loves interruption while in an outing with friends." I rested my forehead on the steering wheel.

"Good afternoon to you too." I almost rolled my eyes at his words. Did he think before he spoke? Of course, even I knew that was a wrong question. The guy could literally brood before talking whenever he felt necessary.

"What do you want, Drew?" I glanced at Crystal to see she had an amused expression on her face. I threw a playful glare.

"You seem to love saying that." I was about to retort but he must have guessed because he cut in. "Anyway, I called to ask if it'd be possible to meet up this evening to work."

"What? No!" I stated immediately. No way was I going to cancel my plans with my friends. "I've got my day planned. Some other time?"

"I knew it." Drew mumbled. Huh? "I should have come out straight. Well, I'm demanding your presence at George's music home."

"Don't try to bully me into this, Drew."

"Can you stop using that word?" Drew said suddenly in a serious tone. I knew he was referring to the "bully" word but I was more shocked that he took it so seriously.

"Um? Well then, don't." I frowned. Hadn't he realized that was what he was doing?

"You call this bullying?" Drew chuckled. "Anyway, I gotta go. Looks like you've got this one today." He hung up immediately before I could utter anything else. Uh? Why did that feel so weird?

"What's up with him?" I asked no one in particular. However, Crystal felt the need to reply.

"Don't listen him and don't let him bother you." I looked at her and she nodded, a grin creeping in as she spoke. "He's just trying to find an excuse to bail out of the hangout with his friends tonight."

"Yeah?" I asked, getting out of my car. Crystal copied my move and so did Cecilia. I noticed she'd plugged in her headphones and was texting on her phone. Probably she sensed I was staring because she snapped her head to face me.

"Damon says hi." She mouthed. Oh! I nodded and smiled gratefully but sighing afterwards. Whenever will all these hate and unforgiveness end?

"An hangout of the bullies, interesting." I said, sarcastically as Cecilia and I fell into steps with Crystal as we walked into Cecilia's house.

"You don't say." Crystal laughed. "I'm so glad I stopped hanging out with them." I nodded, agreeing. I couldn't imagine Crystal considered part of the bullies. She was too sweet to be stuck in the wrong crowd. She wasn't perfect but she always wanted to be better and was willing to admit her wrong when convicted of it. That's why I constantly prayed to God for her to help her forgive.