12-SECOND HOME?

12-SECOND HOME?

We found Caleb sitting on the bleachers, a bottle of gatorade in his hand. He glared at us as we approached him and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes master?" I said, dryly. Caleb opened his mouth most probably to retort, but Ethan cut him off when he whispered something to him. Caleb nodded before narrowing his eyes at me.

"Be good." Ethan grinned before leaving me alone with Caleb.

"Now what?" I said.

"Sit." He patted the space next to him. "I'm going in in about two minutes and I need you to stay here till I'm done. Like I said earlier, I'm taking you somewhere and I can't be searching all over for you."

"Well, you could just call or text?" I huffed as I sat next to him. He glared at me.

"Well, you could just shut up and obey!" He snapped.

"Whoa, someone's grumpy!" I teased but got a glare in return. We both sat in silence until it was time for Caleb to join in.

"Wait, you're the captain, right?" I asked just before he stood up. He arched an eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious?" Wow, how humble! He had the whole quality anyway. And he is glaringly the one who controls his teammates so, how wouldn't he be the captain? Caleb took a step forward and yelled to his teammates.

"Hold on a sec!" I could see the coach ready to object but then he shook his head. Was he scared of Caleb? Caleb sat back beside me.

"Ethan told me you helped him with his assignment but for some reason I don't believe him and that's a first cos I always believe him. We never lie to one another." His eyes never left mine as he spoke. Then it narrowed and I realised.

Seriously?!

He thinks I'm coming in between them!

"Caleb, I'm not coming in between you guys." I said, the whole thing seeming incredulous.

"Where were you two?" I bit my lower lip and sighed. I'm sorry Ethan.

"Cl-Ethan's mum invited me to dinner earlier today." He sucked in a breath. I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or not.

"She knows you're our slave?"

"No. She thinks I'm his friend. I guess they were all just excited to see Ethan, which was not the case, 'bring a girl home' aside that Crystal girl." That was the only name I could remember out of the two girls mentioned seeing I'd heard that name on more than one occasion. I noticed him tense at that name. What's the deal with her? My interest was more piqued than ever at his reaction.

"So you've met the twins and Eric, huh." He said but I knew it was a diversion. I played along though. I knew he knew I was curious about Crystal.

"Yup. They're cool." I said. They really are. Everyone of the Woods family is cool. Well, as for Ethan, kind of. They didn't want me to leave but I couldn't stay longer so I promised to visit them again. Surprisingly, Ethan didn't object. We did have fun!

"I really don't care." His tone, back to being cold. "I hate it when my friends lie and I deal ruthlessly with the cause. Ethan, for your information, gets emotionally attached faster than the rest of us so I want you to stay away from him. Just do your work and stay the hell out of our private lives." He said and walked to the field. What?! The nerve! What right did he have to speak to me like that? I decide whoever I want to talk to!

Lord knows I hate this dude so much!

Ugh! Hate is a strong word, I know. But he is so annoying! I mean, who does he think he is messing with people's feelings?! How dare he give out commands like that? Oh I'm so going to show him!

Slave my butt!

I watched as Caleb jogged off to the field and joined his team. From the little I know about soccer, I guessed he was a striker. I must confess I really admired the way he controlled the ball. My, the boy scored more than thrice in the space of twenty minutes.

Finally, after forty minutes of meaningless waiting, Caleb jogged over to me. I noticed the way his sweaty muscles flexed as he took off his shoes. Then he looked at me and arched an eyebrow. It was obvious he caught me staring.

"I have a girlfriend, you know. And I really don't think she appreciates me being stared at all the time. " I snorted. Of course, Natalie the baby! They're such a perfect match! Idiots!

"Can we go now?"

I got silence in response.

Yes, he ignored me.

***

"Um... Where is this place?" I asked as Caleb pulled up in front of a big house. It wasn't a mansion but it was next to it.

"You really didn't think I'd let you serve me in my house, did you?" He said, glancing at me since I sat shotgun. He unbuckled his seatbelt and I did the same.

"Well, where else?" I asked warily.

"Here. My second home." He said and got out of his car. I climbed out of his beautiful lambhorgini.

Second home? Huh?

"What difference does this make?" I asked as we both walked to the front door of the house.

"You don't get to pollute my family members. Here, me and the guys can deal with your shit." I stopped in my tracks at the front door while shivering a bit as I felt his mouth close to my ear which was only possible because he had been walking beside me. "Here we can do absolutely anything without being interrupted." He whispered huskily. I felt my breathing become ragged and I shivered a bit in disgust. This dude is crazy!

I shoved him away as I felt his tongue touch my earlobe. Gross! Caleb shook his head, chuckling as he opened the door. I glared at the back of his head. Surely he didn't mean what he said because for all I know, Caleb loves his reputation and I don't think he'd be that condensing enough to mess with his slave. That was the only reason I wasn't that scared.

I was suddenly greeted with the most horrendous sight on earth!

Cliffhanger? I know right ;)

Will update in a few hours! ;D

Shirley!!!