54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!

"Crystal, I don't think this is a great idea!" I said, as I headed to the cafeteria with Crystal and Cecilia.

"Neither do I." Cecilia said, seconding my position. Crystal frowned,

"Are you guys being serious right now?" Cecilia and I shared a glance before nodding. "You can't be serious!" Crystal exclaimed.

Ever since Crystal had confirmed Natalie and her friends to be the ones who had put up those nasty pictures of me and my friends, she had been bent on not only revenge, but war! She had immediately confronted Natalie as soon as we had seen those pictures and Natalie herself didn't deny it.

"You called me a bully, Crystal. So I'll show you what being a bully entails!"

I had literally snorted in her face at that statement! Natalie was a bully, only somehow, she had not been bullying my friends and me.

A lot of kids in school were scared of the notorious 'eight', especially kids who specialized in the sciences since they unfortunately had no choice than to share class schedules with them. Natalie had kept to her word, but so did Crystal. In the cafeteria, on the hallway and according to rumors, it was more horrible in classes. Natalie and her friends kept throwing jabs and playing 'pranks' on Crystal while Crystal kept on retaliating!

You would think after their bitter exchanges in the past one week, the air would be calm by now. But no, it only seemed to grow worse by the day. It didn't help that today was the beginning of our grade exams. The supposed solemn atmosphere meant nothing to the bullies and especially Crystal who was keen on injecting nuts into Natalie's lunch.

Natalie's allergic to nuts!

"I am, Crystal! What if she ends up in the hospital?" I said, trying to make get her a reason to drop the plan. She rolled her eyes.

"She didn't end up in the hospital the last time. Just stayed away from school for some days. Her face had reacted so badly." Crystal snickered. "Anyway, it's just a few nuts, no big deal!"

"Crys-" Cecilia started but got cut off by Crystal.

"Are you going to help me or not?" She snapped. Cecilia stared at me. I groaned, feeling pressured to reply.

"Alright, fine!" I agreed, even though I felt sick to my stomach. Wasn't this like poisoning someone? But I guess Natalie won't be affected by little nuts.

Right?!

"All I just need you guys to do is watch my back. I'll ambush the junior who gets her her lunch." She explained the plan to us.

Cecilia and I only had to wait for three minutes for Crystal to carry out her plan. As soon as she was done, we hurried over to our seats to watch the scene play out.

The junior walked timidly to the bullies' table. Natalie barely paid attention to him as he placed her food on her table. I watched as she lifted the scones to her lips. Nothing happened!

But as soon as she lifted the straw of her milkshake to her lips, I noticed Crystal rubbed her hands together. I immediately held my breath as I watched. Cecilia groaned underneath her breath.

"Gosh, I feel so bad!"

"Oh shush, it's no big de-" Crystal didn't complete that statement before Natalie suddenly stood up and rushed out of the cafeteria. Immediately, the entire occupants of the bullies' table stood up.

"Crystal!" I whisper-yelled. But she only smirked. I shook my head, not liking this at all. Cecilia on the other hand, looked so pale, I almost thought she was about to throw up herself.