7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!

7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M SO GOING TO PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!

"Guys some friends and a surprise friend are coming over today." Theresa had said. TJ was the surprise friend. To be honest, I didn't think she meant it.

TJ had been Theresa's best friend in high school back at Boise before he moved to Portland. They had lost contact ever since. But luckily, according to them, TJ now works for my dad as his office Personal Assistant. Honestly, I think it's because TJ is sort of family, that's why dad gave him the job despite his blue hair! For all I know, dad prefers smart and professional and not 'casual' workers in dressing and appearances.

We were currently having lunch in a restaurant and TJ decided to steal one of my chicken nuggets. I felt Tittle, TJ's new dog lick my feet and I kicked it away. It can never be as cute as Sparkle, his previous dog which, according to him, had run away. I wonder why. Yeah, he gives his dogs unusual names. I still wonder why the guard had allowed us to bring Tittle in. He's a pest! Still cute though.

"THOMAS JERRY ALLEN! I swear if you don't drop that chicken now, I'm going to chop of your he-" My rant was cut short when Theresa cleared her throat so loudly. I looked to see her glaring at me.

"What?" I raised my shoulders in question. "I was going to say ‘head’."

"Not that." She rolled her eyes. Honestly, she does that a lot and has somehow managed to rub it on Cory and me. "Let your yea be yea. You don't have to swear. " Right.

"I'm sorry, mom." I said before sending them all an apologetic look. It was still a touchy topic for my siblings, especially Cory.

"But I want it." TJ whined. No way was I going to release that chicken even though he gave me a hurt puppy look.

"Then go get yours." Langston said as he bit into a burger, I'm sure he stole from God knows who. Langston and Justin are really cool although I discovered Langston had been the one who had sketched that horrible plan to bring me home. I had been so annoyed at them all, I had given all of them each a tight hug so they could all get stained with the said mixture of flour and eggs! You can imagine how chaotic and exhausting that had been trying to hunt them each down for a good hug.

Melody had willingly opened her arms to receive her hug anyway. That angel! Still, I had spent good thirty minutes in the bathroom trying to get that horrible egg smell OFF my body completely, especially my hair.

I had ignored them all, except Melody who I couldn't possibly ignore. That girl seems innocent than she really is and trust me, she could be mischievous sometimes and she's my weak point.

In order to get my forgiveness, Justin had suggested we went out to lunch where everyone would pay their bills except me, and Melody of course. Our bills were going to be on him. In order to punish him for the sins of them all, I had ordered a large chocolate sundae, a large size pepperoni pizza, milkshakes, a big bucket of ice cream, French fries, hamburgers and two big chicken nuggets.

How was I going to eat them all?

I couldn't, of course. Not when Cory and Justin had been stealing my fries and Langston had been stealing my pizza. That bloke eats a lot! What he ordered was almost as much as mine which he ate all alone before attacking mine. It's still amazing how he isn't obese. Probably because he clearly works out. Melody, on the other hand, had simply hogged a milkshake to herself. Only Theresa had been nice enough to take just a spoon out of my chocolate sundae.

Yes, they all ganged up on me.

And now TJ wanted to take my chicken? No way! I still hadn't forgiven him for stealing the remaining hamburger I was planning to eat immediately after I finished my sundae!