72- SOMETHING'S WRONG

You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for your understanding and support! I appreciate God for these gifts(you guys!) He gave to me! 100k reads guys!😭❤️❤️❤️❤️. We give God the glory😭🙌🙌🙌!!! I'm really really sorry for the silence, I've been very busy! I love you all!!!😭❤️❤️❤️

72- SOMETHING'S WRONG

"Hi!" A female's voice greeted. I turned to see a pretty girl, about my height, standing about two feet from me.

"Hi?" I asked, tempted to lift my eyebrows. She smiled.

"I'm Sylvia." She said, introducing herself. "We take English together. I was wondering if you were heading to class already."

"Oh!" I said, recognizing her. She was Caleb's seat partner in English. "Uh, yeah. Just give me a second." I pulled out my English note from the pile of other notes then shut my locker.

"So, like your name's all over the school." She said as we walked.

"That why you're walking with me?" I asked, not really knowing what I was expecting as a reply from her. She blushed a bit.

"Uh well, not really. I usually see you from afar with your friends. But I just couldn't get close to you because of, you know." She paused and I decided to complete the statement.

"Caleb, Ryan and co." She nodded slowly in concurrence.

"Caleb's my seat partner in English. And he hates you. Me being friends with you could have meant trouble for me." She said as we approached our English class.

"But now, my dad's status makes you free to relate with me?" I said, feeling somewhat annoyed but I kept it in. Her eyes went wide.

"Um, not like that!" She sounded a bit frustrated. "I don't know. I keep doing and saying the wrong thing." I studied her as she blew a breath from her lips.

"It's fine." I shrugged a shoulder. "Thanks for walking me to class but we'd better gone our separate ways before Caleb sees us together." She nodded.

"Thanks for talking to me." She said and walked in. I paused in my steps as I stared after her, wondering what her words meant. Thanks for talking to me? Didn't she have friends? Or was I suddenly THAT special in the eyes of students?! Either way, I decided to ignore her.

I walked into the class and noticed there were extra chairs and desks. Most of the students were around and seated and there were still extra chairs. What was going on? I hurried to my seat and plopped down beside Brandon. I noticed his hair was longer as they fell on his shoulders.

"Hey!" I greeted. He glanced at me from his phone which he had been typing on.

"Hey." He muttered. "You don't have to be so loud while taking your seat." He pointed out so not kindly! The few times Brandon and I had had friendly conversations sometimes made me forget he could be cold and mean with words too. But I never took it to heart. If anything, I was glad he even spoke more than a grunt to me unlike before.

"Why are there extra seats in class?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I guess we'd know when Miss C.C enters." I nodded and turned away. Just then, Miss Clara Clark walked in with, beaming.

"Hi class!" Her loud voice penetrated the air. "So for some reason and more effectiveness in this course, the English classes are now three, as against the normal four." What?

"This means that we'd be having new students from the fourth class, that is, from those who specialize in the sciences." As if on cue, these "new students" walked in. The whole class fell silent as soon as Natalie and are clique surfaced, followed by few other students.