77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM

Happy New Month, April, Guys! It's a blessed, great and fruitful one for us on all sides in Jesus' Mighty Name! Just key into it guys and you'll see God's Glory and overflowing blessings be displayed and showcased over all areas of your Life through Christ Jesus, His Son and our Savior 🙏

Have a great read!

77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM

"Why can't he just mind his business?" Cecilia mumbled as we all stared after Shayne. I immediately snapped my head to her, ready to retort, but Crystal beat me to it.

"Yeah, none of our business." She snorted. "Seriously, Cecilia? I honestly really am trying to understand and not to be hard on you. But it's really heard! Really hard! I mean, you of all people know how much I despise bullying and that was exactly the reason I stopped being friends with those morons. And here my friend is, wallowing in pain and I'm supposed to or we rather are supposed to sit back and-"

"That's enough alright?!" Cecilia snapped, her soprano voice vibrating, her eyes wild with fire. "That's enough! I didn't ask for any of these, okay? Now, if you won't respect my privacy, I'm going to stop hanging out with you guys." My lips parted at that and so did Lucas's and Crystal's. We couldn't believe what we had just heard. I pursed my lips at that instant resolving to myself. Whoever was behind this was going to pay, severely!

***

Where are you?

I had texted Caleb as soon as I was done with the last class for the day. But there was no reply yet. I knew he had soccer practice so did Ryan with basketball. Only Ethan and Drew weren't exactly occupied but still they were not ready to go home. So I had to stay back to wait for them since I had parked my car at Caleb's garage.

I decided to head to the school's soccer field and there I found the said guy. I was literally the only female amidst a number of teenage boys so you can understand my initial reluctance to come here.

"I didn't know you were to start practice immediately." I said immediately to Caleb as soon as I got to him. He gave me a glare, obviously annoyed at my presence.

"And what on earth gave you the right to come here?" He asked, in an unfriendly manner as usual. I rolled my eyes, raising up my phone.

"I remember a certain person who said texts are meant to be responded to ASAP, permit the paraphrasing. Here he is now, defaulting."  I said in a sing-song voice. Caleb snorted, pulled out his phone, scanned through the text, rolled his eyes and shoved his phone into his backpack.

"What do you want?" He asked. I want out, I wanted to respond so badly. But it wasn't time yet. I still had a lot to do to make sure they were never going to get back at Cecilia for anything at all.

"I wanted us to discuss our English assignment." Caleb gave me an incredulous look.

"You're not being serious, are you?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I mimicked his usual response to my incredulity at some of his outrageous demands. He paused, took in a breath and let it out before finally speaking,

"Get out." That was all he said and he immediately shut me out. I called his name repeatedly but this dude ignored every call. I huffed, spun on my heels and marched away. I spotted James and Jackson walking in with Brandon as I was heading out of the school's soccer field.

"Hey Sam!" Jackson called. I forced a smile and waved at both of them, which they both returned. These tow had no idea of privacy and keeping people away from trouble. Just as I guessed, when I turned back, my eyes met Caleb's full glare.