19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.

The sound of Cecilia Collins's squeal penetrated into my eardrums and landed on my brain! Oh the 'joy' of having a friend with soprano voice squeal in delight as she stood gawking at your beautiful car!

"Sam, this is beautiful." She said, her eyes still on it. "Aww, you lucky girl!" She reached out to pinch my cheek which she had a habit of doing whenever she was happy with me, but I swatted her hand away just in time.

"For heaven's sake Cece, I'm not Tittle." She had met Tittle when she had gone over to my house yesterday but unfortunately, I hadn't been around. Theresa had told her I had still been at school so she had texted me to know where exactly I had been.

Then she had driven back to school and after missing her way a few times, according to her, she finally found me, standing as a steward over my distinguished lords as they dined. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. That is, the male and female bullies together with Shayne and Brandon.

Due to my lack of experience in preparing lasagna, their meal had come later than expected and in order to punish me for, according to Ethan, toying with their stomachs, they had me watch them eat like a proper slave.

Thankfully, they hadn't made a fuss about Cece's presence, because if they had, it would have been the last straw I needed to explode because I had been extremely pissed!

The whole story about Cece pinching Tittle's cheeks to the extent that he decided to stay away from her as far as he could, was all in a text TJ sent to me yesterday. He claimed he had had a good laugh.

"Whatever." Cece huffed. "You still have about five hours before the party, let's go to my house. No one's around, I could use some company." She said, giving me a puppy look with her lower lip jutted out. I sighed.

"You and Melody deserve to be jailed." I stated as I walked back to the house to change into a better clothing than the sweatpants and big shirt I was currently wearing.

I walked into my room to see the pizza box Cecilia had brought along with her to my house this morning, lying on the floor. I picked it up and realized it was empty. There had been two slices left when I decided I shouldn't torture Cece further and just show her my car.

Cory!

I huffed as I flung the box on my bed. I couldn't complain because in my family, we do not take permission on stuffs like that. We shared a lot so it's more like, what's mine is yours.

I quickly got dressed into a blue top on a denim skirt. Then I slid my feet into my white sneakers before bouncing out of my room.

"I'll be at Cece's." I said to Cory who shrugged as he walked to the kitchen. I headed for the garage where Cece was waiting.

"No bag. I'm guessing you'd be coming back home to dress up for the party?" She stated more than asked. I nodded.

The party! My dad's business dinner and Theresa's mini interview with the corporate people. I was so not looking forward to it. But I had to be there for my sister to have her back and give rich snobs a piece of my mind if they trespassed!

"I have a feeling tonight's gonna be eventful." I winked at her and we shared a smile. "Come on. Let's go."

We both got into the car and I pulled out of the driveway and into the main road. Theresa and Melody were presently at the mall shopping so it was only Cory left at home. I can only imagine how happy he would be now. My brother and I are very similar which sometimes makes it hard to come to an agreement on an issue. But we love each other though we would most probably never ever hear it from ourselves.

"Woah Sam, you drive so smoothly." Cece's voice drew me out of my thoughts. "Where did you learn how to drive so well?" Unconsciously, I tensed a bit. There was no way I could tell her the story because somehow, it'd lead to awful memories. So I shrugged.

"A gift from God?" Cece cracked a smile.

"Of course Sam, of course." She tapped my shoulder a bit before staying quiet. I guess she realized I didn't want to talk about it. Well, she has enough secrets to drive someone crazy too. Like I'm yet to find out what's going on between her and Shayne.

I turned off the ignition as soon as I pulled up in the garage of Cece's gigantic house! Lord, have mercy! This was a mansion!

As soon as we got down from the car, a porter approached us.

"Good day Misses!" He bowed. He looked like he was in his fifties.

"Hey, Rob." Cece greeted. "This is my very good friend, Sam." Rob and I exchanged greetings just as Cece suddenly squealed.

"O my God!" I followed her eyes to see a tall guy standing at the entrance of the garage. "Damon!"

"Hey sis!" He laughed as she jumped into his open arms. "Jeez I've missed you. Damn!" I watched as he squeezed her before letting her go, twirled her around before hugging her again and planting a brotherly kiss on her forehead.

"So, who's your friend?" Damon drawled, looking at me as they walked towards me. I used that opportunity to check Damon out. Unlike Cece, he was a brunette. Light brown hair with ocean blue eyes. He was gorgeous. And I mean, Armani model kind of gorgeous. His muscled body complementing the whole package and made him qualified for an ultimate player.

Why are there so many handsome guys here in Portland?! Ugh!

"Oh! This is Sam, my good friend. We go to the same school." I gave a small wave which Damon returned with a curt nod. "Sam, this is my brother, the annoying Damon."

"Ouch." Damon said, faking hurt as he placed a hand over his chest.

"So what're you doing home? Dude, you're supposed to be at Oakland." Cece queried as she tucked a piece of red hair behind her ear. "Do mum and dad know you're here?" Damon nodded.

"I missed my sis."

"Not even the slowest mind would believe that."

"You hurt my feelings."

"Seriously Damon." Cece laughed. Damon wiggled his eyebrows and I saw the way happiness shone through his eyes as he smiled at the laughing Cece.

"Actually, I came home because of a project I'm working on presently. I'll fill you in on the details later. Gotta head out. Love you." He placed a kiss on her cheek, gave me a smile and a curt nod before exiting the garage with Rob.

"Sam!" Cece squealed as she threw her arms around my neck. I awkwardly patted her back. What was this for? "He's here! You have no idea how happy I am." Oh!

.
I know this is painfully short but things came up, so I'm dividing this chapter into two parts. So this is the first part.

Adiós!

Shirley!!!