56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.

Hi guys!🤩❤️. So this has to be the longest chapter so far, over 5000 words😅. Do enjoy!🤗

56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.

"Oh hey guys-" I barely could complete my statement before I was tackled into a hug by Crystal, while the rest of my friends trooped into my house.

"Oh I've missed you girl!" Crystal mumbled. I chuckled, patting her back.

"I missed you too! When did you get back?" I asked.

"Today!" She exclaimed, releasing me from the embrace. "But I wanted to surprise you guys so I told only Shayne."

"Oh wow! How loyal." I deadpanned, making them all chuckle. I gave others a hug each too before we proceeded to my room.

"Now, what do you guys wa- STAND!" I yelled just as Lucas was about to place his butt on my bed. He gave me a look that screamed 'seriously?' I didn't care.

"What's with you and guys not sitting on your bed?" Shayne chuckled.

"What's with you guys and sitting on girls' bed?" I smiled sweetly, but I got a snort from Lucas who placed his long body on a sofa. I grinned. The girls laughed. Crystal stretched out further on my bed while Cecilia sat cross-legged.

"Okay, okay. I know y'all miss me. But what's going on?" I asked, sitting on my bed.

"Crystal decided we should all hang out before the homecoming dance tonight." Lucas explained.

"I did tell you guys I'm not going to the dance." I said, pointedly. Crystal sat up immediately.

"Come on, Sam! It's going to be fun!" She pleaded.

"I know." I said, nodding a little. "But the last thing I want to end this grading period with is with drunk teenagers embarrassing themselves."

"Trust me, it's not that bad." Cecilia laughed. My eyes flew wide open. Did Cecilia, Sweet innocent Cecilia, say 'it's not that bad'!?

"Don't be surprised." Shayne laughed. "Crystal high is different in almost everything."

"I don't understand." I mumbled.

"Okay, few years ago, we were in tenth grade then, an incident happened during a homecoming dance that made the dance get banned." Crystal started. "So in order to get it restored, last year, we had to sign an agreement with the school authority."

"What agreement?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"There will be a CCTV camera watching us."

"What?!" I screeched. That was highly ridiculous! But my friends seemed to find my outburst funny and burst into laughter. "Seriously guys! Tell me you're joking."

"No, we're not!" Crystal laughed again before finally becoming calm. "It's true. That was the only way we could persuade them. It was better than having a set of teachers watch us which was their initial plan."

"This definitely has to mean that whatever had happened was more than serious. Probably life-threatening?" I asked. They all nodded.

"A girl got drugged by a guy and almost got raped. Luckily someone had seen him and told some other students soon enough for them to break into the janitor's closet before he could do anything to her." Crystal explained.

"That's plain wickedness!" I exclaimed, sighing. "Why are some people just so cruel?" I shook my head in disgust.

"He got the punishment he deserved anyway. He was expelled and eventually jailed." Lucas said. I nodded, glad about that.