78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE

Hey guys!!! It's a new month! It's a blessed new month for us all in Jesus' Name! We approve all of God's Will for us in Jesus' Name! How're we all doing today?! Also, how have we been all these while? Feels good to be back with an update! See you at the "Author's Note" section. Enjoy🤗❤️

78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE

I gazed at the vast sky. The first and last time I had been to the Tom McCall Waterfront Park was with Drew. Here I had shared with him the most touching story of my life. Here I had bonded with Drew. Here we had had a sort of mutual understanding. But that wasn't enough. It wasn't enough to break into the circle of the bullies. It wasn't enough to make a change. Drew couldn't stop it, Ethan couldn't, Shayne couldn't and neither could Carlos.

I had had to agree to what Shayne once said,

Only God can stop them!

So I had resolved to go to God. This morning I had prayed, crying my heart out to God to save us from the tyranny of these bourgousies and their children. It wasn't fair. Caleb and Ryan didn't deserve any mercy. Neither did their girlfriends. They all deserved to suffer and pay for all of their misdeeds.

I was going to see to that.

But I needed God's direction. How do I get in between them? I then realized yet again that I needed all information possible. So I had called the only person I could trust at this time. Carlos.

I am currently seated on the familiar bench I sat on with Drew months ago, waiting for Carlos. How time flies! It all seemed like yesterday when I newly got into Crystal High. But now, we were few weeks into the second semester. A lot had happened and I had suffered a lot in the hands of these bullies.

But not only that and beyond that, my best friend had been subjected to greater plights all for a crime she didn't commit. I wonder how those bullies lived with themselves, bullying the innocent. I sighed as I returned my gaze to the pebble-decorated ground.

I had been so carried away with my "duties" that I had thought Cecilia had been all fine and that she wasn't bullied anymore. She also herself did a great job of hiding it from her friends and didn't even squirm whenever we saw or were around the guys or girls or were we the ones who hadn't just notice? I cringed as I thought of how much she would have been hurting or terrified. But what upset me was the fact that she didn't want any help. That was alarming, for real! Did they brainwash her?

"Hi Sam." Carlos's voice broke me away from my thoughts as he took a seat beside me. He looked like he'd just come out of the shower, because his hair seemed a bit damp.

"Hi." I responded, turning my torso a bit to look at him.

"Sorry I got your text as soon as I got back from the gym." I nodded, already understanding why he looked freshly showered. He looked more relaxed than he looked in school today. Honestly? I do wonder what went on inside his head. But I do know it's a lot. Carlos thought a lot. He is an observer, a thinker and very intelligent.

"It's no problem. " I responded. "Thank you for coming." He nodded, glancing at me a bit.

"So.." He trailed. "What's up?" I cleared my throat. Trust him to go straight to the point and with an indecipherable expression.

"I wanted to ask you some questions." Slowly, he nodded.

"Okay?"

"I don't know if that's fine by you. You know, you don't have to answer them if you don't wa-"

"Sam." Carlos chuckled, cutting me. I admit I honestly had missed that chuckle. Carlos could be fun and bright whenever he chose to and he was always like that while we dated. "It's alright. I get you. I'll answer as many as I can." I smiled gratefully.