22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!

I apologize sincerely for the late update. I really didn't want to give y'all just any chapter so I had to find time to write a good one. I hope I'm forgiven ;)

22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!

There he was, standing in the middle of an expensively furnished room, his back towards the door.

"Caleb!"

Startled, he turned to me, his eyes widening a little. Then upon realizing I was the one who called him, he narrowed his eyes.

"I'll call you back, Shayne." He said into his phone before hanging up.

"You."

"Me."

"What do you want?" Caleb sighed.

"What are you doing?" I retorted, crossing my arms.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm obviously listening to myself engage in a stupid conversation with you."

"Seriously, Caleb. Cut it out."

"What? You were the one eavesdropping."

"What do you want with Damon?" Caleb narrowed his eyes at the mention of Damon's name.

"How do you know him?"

"We met."

"Clearly." I groaned.

"Caleb! Seriously, whatever you have going on, do not involve Cecilia, I'm warning you."

"And I'm scared." Caleb deadpanned. He looked bored.

"You should be!" I hissed. "What does he have against you cos clearly you're upset he's in town."

"That's none of your business." Caleb said, coming closer to me.

"Well it is. I'm your slave remember. There's something called loyalty." What I didn't expect Caleb to do was to chuckle.

"That's true. But the story's twisted, your loyalty can't help in anyway. Well, only for you to not interfere in anyway."

"Only if you leave Cece out of it." I insisted.

"You don't have any say regarding that."

"I know. But I always find a way." I warned. "Anyway, what's Shayne got to do with all this?"

"You have no idea." Caleb muttered.

"Wha-"

"What're you even doing here?" Caleb asked as he brushed past me. And of course I followed him.
He's my master!

That, and I also am a nosy person, I'm sorry.

"Don't change the subject." I snapped. He had to be kidding me!