14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE

A longer chapter as a thank you gift for your awesomeness and encouragements!

This chapter is dedicated to @Aarzoozafa , @mahnoor2920 and @dharmyafolabi - The first faithful readers of THE BULLIES' SLAVE! Love you three sooooo much and I really appreciate your supports and love!

14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE

I knew I was going to be late to my History class which was unfortunately the first period! Yes, Paul had dropped me off at school early. In fact, way early! But being the explorer that I was, I had wandered and wandered about the school, looking for anything interesting. And I did find a lot of them.

I didn't even know this school had an underground building! The door leading to the underground had been the door farthest from the school's building. From my 'exploration', I guessed it probably belonged to the family who owned the school.

Fortunately, the door had been opened so I had taken a good look around the house. It had five rooms in total, all locked, unfortunately. The living room was very large and modern. There were expensive artworks hung on various parts of the walls and displayed on a large shelf. There were also other smaller shelves with glass doors which contained awards but they were locked so I couldn't tell what exactly they were for.

There weren't any pictures about except one I found on a chest. It was a framed picture of a girl with auburn hair and striking blue eyes.

She. Was. Beautiful!

She was smirking at something which was likely behind the camera while her fingers were in her hair. It was a lovely sight! I wondered who she was since I hadn't seen her or someone who looked like her in school. But whoever she was, she sure was related to the owners of the apartment.

I had begun my search of the chest of drawers which were thankfully not locked before the bell had clanged noisily! By the time I had run back to my locker and grabbed my history book, the final bell had clanged!

I hastily entered my history class only to be met with the now famous unfriendly eyes of Mrs Murphy, my history teacher. I opened my mouth to plead only to be stopped.

"Don't!" She said, raising a hand. "Final warning Samantha! Next time, you'd be getting a detention. Now, get yourself to your seat!"

"Thank you." I muttered as I scanned through the class. Unfortunately, all other seats were occupied, except the one beside Caleb. I groaned loudly as I plodded to the seat. I had been fortunate to not sit beside him in the previous classes but unfortunately, everyone seemed to be present today. And late me had to sit with Caleb!

"Something stuck in your ass?" Caleb's snide remark echoed all over the class, making the whole class erupt into laughter. I was sure Mrs Murphy couldn't care less since dear Caleb was involved. So I had to stand up for myself.

"Well, then that'd be you." I said, in my most mocking voice.

"Nah. I don't think so." He drawled as he stretched out on his seat just as I took my seat next to him. "It's probably poop. Afterall, you always look like shit."

"Really? Gee thanks! I didn't know you were attracted to poop. I thought only flies were. Hmm.." I tapped my chin thrice with my pointer. "Well then, I guess that explains why you always hover around me and never mind your business." I flashed him a sweet smile just as his eyes narrowed. He leaned dangerously close to my ear as he whispered.