75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?

Hey guys!!! How've you all been??? I thank God for how He's kept us so far and spared our lives and that He'll definitely continue to do this!!! I've missed you guys so much!!! I've missed writing here and receiving your comments!!! I've missed interacting with you guys!!! I thank God I didn't get to hear any bad news from you guys!!! THANK YOU LORD!!! It feels really great to be back!!!
So how's been the break guys??? Do you have anything you want to tell me? Feel free guys!🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?

The slam of my locker made me yelp in fright. I backed away, looking up, only to find Caleb glaring at me. It was just few minutes to first period and I had gone over to my locker to get my Mathematics textbook, only for me to get this drama as well. Most of the students who passed by glanced our way but none stayed back as they all seemingly hurried to their various classes. I lifted an eyebrow.

"Did you perhaps find out some things from your dad?" Caleb asked.

"Things like?" I stalled a bit. "What're you saying?" Caleb closed his eyes briefly.

"Alright. Since you want it raw. Did you find out what your parents did to my father while they were in high school?" I sucked in a sharp breath. "Well then, looks like you know now."

"Caleb-" He raised a finger to shut me.

"Now that you have an idea of why I hate you, I believe you will spare me your whines, serve your term as our slave and stay out of my business and that of my family."

"Can't we at least talk about it?" I asked.

"Talk?!" Caleb said in a strangled tone. I shook my head, backing away. The fire in his eyes was so scary. What did Mr Brown do to his children?! What about Rebecca Brown and Grandma Shannon? Did they know about all these? Did they do anything? I knew if I wanted answers, I would have to dig in myself. But still, I wanted to be careful. I didn't want to get him angrier.

"Fine. Just do you and I'll do me." I said, walking away.

"Stay away from classes today." Caleb suddenly said. I halted in my steps.

"Excuse me?" I asked, sure I hadn't heard him correctly. I mean, what?

"You heard me. I can barely stand your sight."

"THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled suddenly, surprising even myself. Caleb looked taken aback but obviously he didn't back down.

"YOU are the one who needs to stay away from me!"

"I don't even get you!" I yelled, attracting a few stares from students. But as soon as Caleb glared at them, they hurried away. "You can simply just ignore me and I'll stay away from you, but here you are again. How am I supposed to "stay away from you?!"". Caleb sucked in a sharp breath.

"Just stay away. Don't come near me or my family. Heck, even Shayne-"

"Oh you're kidding me right?" I said, suddenly forgetting the fact that I was supposed to pity this dude for all his father put him through. But Caleb wasn't ready to let himself out of this delusion!

"I must really love to joke for you to keep taking my words lightly." I shook my head.

"I gotta get to class! Unlike you, I cherish my grades and record!" I turned on my heels and walked away from him.

~~~

"Guys! We'd be working in pairs till spring break." Grace announced few minutes before the class was over. "I'd have loved you to be paired in fours, but two's okay for now."