4- GLUE!

4- GLUE!

I punched in my new locker code and thankfully it worked. I admit I was afraid 'they' could've changed it, again. I checked my schedule and I realized I had Mathematics as my first period. I groaned. I hated that subject so much! Grudgingly, I walked to my class. It was just ten minutes to first period but I had to get a seat before the class started. I didn't want to be late, my encounter with my history teacher was a great 'eye-opener'.

The seats at the back were free so I sat down at the last seat on the last row. I brought out my sketchbook and began sketching. I really don't know what I want to become in future but I have actually considered being an artist.

Mum used to love my drawings and paintings. Only if she were here!
I was lost in my thought and sketching that I didn't notice someone plop down beside me- until my sketchbook was snatched from my hands.

"Whoa! This is so cool!" Ethan said and grinned at me. I didn't know whether to be angry or not because he did just snatch my book! So, I snatched it back.

"Mind your business." I snapped.

"Hey, relax. I'm sorry." He said and pouted. I couldn't help but chuckle. He looked so adorable, his chocolate eyes dancing with amusement. It was obvious why girls drooled over him.

"I see you have a fetish for sitting at our territory."

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused. Ethan grinned.

"We usually take control of the backseats of all our classes." He said. "The guys are going to be pissed when they arrive and find you here. But it's okay though, since you're occupying Drew's seat. He could let it slide. I can't say the same about Caleb and Ryan though." He chuckled. I sighed.

"Well then, I have to go." I said and made to stand up but Ethan held me back.

"No, you don't." He said, grinning. "We usually don't have any girl sit with us and I've always wondered how it'd be. Don't worry, you're safe." I calmed myself a little, but I tensed almost immediately when I saw the remaining three saunter into the class. Caleb and Ryan glared at me as they approached us while Drew had a blank expression on his face.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Caleb snapped. This was my first time hearing him really talk apart from his introduction in English class. His voice was slightly deep and alluring. But my, he's a jerk! Ethan opened his mouth to talk but I beat him to it.

"Same thing you're doing here." I retorted, more confidently than I planned. I mentally high-fived myself.

Thankfully, the bell went off so he and Ryan occupied the seat in front of Ethan and me. Drew arched an eyebrow at me before sighing. He then turned to the guys who sat in front of Ryan and Caleb. All he did was look at them and they both scurried out of their seats. Mean much?

Of course, they're bullies!

***
I groaned as Mr. Ravi, my Math teacher gave out assignments. Who gives assignments on the first class of the week? I glared at the back of his head which was covered in thick black hair. He looked slightly Indian and based on his name, I guess one of his parents is Indian.

I heard Ethan chuckle beside me but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to get out of this cell! Thank God my music class is next. The bell went off and I literally almost flew out of my seat. I guess I would've if I hadn't felt something on my bottom.

Glue! What?

I heard snickers and I looked up to see the four bullies mocking me. I was red with rage! I made to launch at them only to be pulled back by the glue.

What a stupid move! The boys burst into laughter and walked out of the class with the rest of the students. Others who saw what happened, laughed too. Some took pictures. Great! I wouldn't be surprised if my picture suddenly finds its way into their website. They'd laugh me to scorn!

The issue was how on earth did whoever it was, probably Ethan, put glue on my chair without me knowing? I watched helplessly as the new set of students piled in. Mr. Ravi shot me a dry look.

"What're you still doing here?" I bit my lip, before opening my mouth to answer. His sigh, however, cut me off as he shook his head, walking out of the class. I closed my eyes trying to think of what to do. I groaned as nothing realistic came to my mind.
That was when I heard the familiar tiny voice.

"Hey Sam." Cece! I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I'm stuck." I whispered. But she was already holding a uniform skirt to me. "How did you know?"

"I heard some students talking about it so I quickly went to the janitor's closet where you can find anything. Luckily I found this." I nodded. I looked around and luckily there was only one guy and few girls in the class and they were busy with whatsoever they were doing. In a flash, I was out of my skirt and in the new skirt.
Thankfully, it fitted well.

"Thank you so much." I said to Cece. She smiled.

"It's okay. They've got no heart." She said, frowning. It sounded more like she was telling herself.

"Tell me about it." I muttered. Together, we pulled my uniform skirt off the chair. Luckily, it yielded but some parts got ripped off and stuck to the chair. I could only pity anyone who sits on that chair.

... You have a fetish for sitting at our territory.

It was a warning.

Shirley!!!