8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!

"Oh, I forgot! Would you like to come over to my house after school today? I'd like you to listen to a new song I've been working on." I said to Cecilia as we walked into the cafeteria. She smiled at me.

"Of course, I'd love to." I grinned.

"Great!" Surprisingly, well not really surprising, Cece and I had been getting closer within the last few days. She even got to know about Paul being our designated driver. But luckily, she didn't laugh! She only grinned and patted my shoulder. Probably because I was glaring at her!

I'd also successfully avoided the bullies. Well, except Drew of course. We still meet up at George's but we haven't really done much more than what we already have. Grace had refused to hear it. She said she wanted to hear it on Friday, giving us three days more to finalize.

"Oh, for goodness sake! No fries?" I heard someone groan from the front of the queue we had just joined. What? I could hear my groan louder than Cece’s. Yeah, she loves fries too.

"What now?" She pouted. "I guess I'll just have hamburgers and a milkshake."

"I think I'd go with that too. But I'm getting hotdogs and a slice of pizza as well." I said, licking my lips hungrily at the thought of that crusty goodness called pizza! Cece chuckled.

"You eat more than an elephant!" She grinned at my glare. "And you still aren't fat." She sighed. I gave a mock bow, earning me a shove from Cecilia.

"You aren't fat too?" I pointed. She scoffed.

"Well yeah. But if I dare eat as much junk as you do, I'll practically be rolling!" I chuckled and nudged her since it was her turn to get her lunch. I got my lunch too and we both began walking to her table, well our table.

"Do you have any other sibling aside Cory cos-" Cece was saying before she bumped into someone, sending her food flying all over, while her milkshake spilled on the person she bumped into. I looked up to see an angry-looking Caleb. The whole student body gasped.

Oh no!

"I- I'm so sorry." Cece said, her body trembling. But I guess it made Caleb angrier.

"Were you f***ing blind?" He half-yelled. This is the second time I'm hearing him talk and if he wasn't so angry and rude, I'd have given him a mental comment on how nice his voice sounds.

Aren't I already doing that now?

"How the hell do I get it off, huh?"
You wash it, duh!

"What?" I looked to see Caleb glaring at me. Oh, I had definitely said that out louder than I intended! Gee, he's so intimidating! I almost squirmed but I had to stand up for Cece. I didn't like the way she was trembling like someone who was being led to the slaughter.

Well clearly, she's figuratively about to die! But no way am I going to let this jerk have his way.

"You know..." I lowered my voice as if I were talking to a two-year old. "You use a piece of cloth and water to clean it off. You could even use soap, you know, it'd get off faster then-"

"Shut the heck up!" Caleb growled, his green eyes glaring daggers at me. I glared back.

"And you." He said, turning back to Cece. "You're going to do exactly as I say."

"O-okay." Cece nodded rapidly. I almost rolled my eyes. What's so special about these guys aside the fact that they're bullies? My eyes trailed to the remaining three who were watching in amusement. Well, two because Drew had his usual blank expression.