Valentines special

Here you got a valentines special. (f/d/c) means Favorite dark color and (f/m) means Favorite movie. This is before the movie and after my last chapter.

Today it's the 14th of february, valentines day. Just a day when I am single like a pringle. Just me, myself and I. Tadashi was on his nerd school and Hiro was gone, just gone without saying anything. Maybe he was botfighting again. So I sat on my bed reading (favorite book). My favorite part was just starting when suddenly someone took my book out of my hands. "Hee! Give back! I was reading!" I yelled. I saw it was Hiro and he was smiling. "I won't give you your book back till you saw my robot." Hiro said. "Okay, but promise you give my book back, it's my favorite." I said to Hiro and I held out my hand. Hiro laughed a little "I promise." he promised. "Follow me!"

When we arrived in the garage, where I saw a few table's standing on the side, but I was mostly just junk. "Here." Hiro held out a little package. "For me?" I asked him. "Yes, I made it for you." He anwsered and I saw a little hint of pink on his cheeks. "Uuh... thanks." I said to him and grabbed the package. Now I held it I could see it was made of metal, and the ribbon was a button. "Well, what are you waiting for? Open it!" Hiro said excited. I looked at the ribbon and pushed it. The metal parts started to move away from eachother. I set the moving metals on the table before me. Now the metals were froming something. I looked questioning at Hiro. He just pointed at the table, and when I looked back I saw it formed a dragon. But not just a normal dragon, it formed a (f/d/c) night fury! With beautiful light green eyes. The only thing I could do was smile like crazy. The night fury walked slowly to me. "And? I knew that you liked the movie. But I didn-" I interrupted him with a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" I said while little tears of joy fall out my eyes. Hiro was first a little bit shocked but he hugged me back. After a while we broke from eachother and just looked in eachother's eyes. We heard a little noise and we looked at the dragon. "You need to name it, (Y/n)." Hiro said to me and I smiled at him. "Well, it is going to be difficult." I said to him "Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked Hiro. "None, it is a robot." He answered my question. "Well that just makes it more difficult to choose a name." I mumbled to myself. "Can it fly?" I asked again to Hiro. "Yes, it can. I can also breath fire, but not much." He answered. "So, now I call it Skyfall!" I said as I pointed to the dragon. Skyfall made some noises. "I think Skyfall likes it." Hiro said. "I hope she does. I just make it a she okay?" I asked at him. "That's ok, I don't think Skyfall has a choice." He said while he smiled. That smile showed his little tooth gap. I thought it was cute. Skyfall jumped on my shoulder. I noticed that she was warm. It was getting a little bit (akward) silence. Then I heard aunt Cass call something. "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Yeah, I think aunt Cass needs us." Hiro said and we walked to the cafe.

As we walked into the cafe we just saw that aunt Cass was standing behind the bar. "Hiro, (Y/n), there you are. Could you help me? We are out of doughnuts and I want to make new one, but I don't want to leave the cafe right now. So could you maybe run the cafe while I make doughnuts?" She asked us. "Sure!" I said happily. "Thanks!" aunt Cass said and she walked to an other room. "So let's begin!" I said to Hiro.

After aunt Cass made more doughnuts we were allowed to go. We went to our room. "Maybe we can watch a movie?" Hiro suggested. I looked at him and then looked around. "Where do you want to watch? We don't have a TV here." I said. "We could watch on my laptop." Hiro said and grabbed his laptop. "So which movie?" I asked at Hiro. "Well we could watch Percy-" "NO! You know I hate the movie! The books are much better!" I said a bit angry. "I was just kidding!" Hiro continued "What about (F/m)." "Sure." I said as Hiro started the movie. I snuggeld into's Hiro's side and he put a arm around my waist. I smiled as the movie started.

Half way the movie aunt Cass came in with a plate of doughnuts in her hands. "Here I brought you some doughnuts, for the help." She said as she gave the plate to us. "Thank you!" I said to Cass and smiled. Hiro just nodded. as she walked out of the room we started to eat. "Those are delicious!" I exclaimed. after some time there was just one doughnut left. "That's mine!" Hiro said "No mine! you ate enough!" We where fast fighting about the doughnut. We rolled of the bed. Hiro grabbed my arm and squeezed it. "Ow!" I yelled. "I'm sorry!" Hiro said, and I just held my arm close to me. Hiro walked to me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" He aked. "Yeah, it just hurts a little." I said to him. "Here." He grabbed the doughnut and gave it to me. "Thank you." I thanked him and I ate the doughnut while Hiro hugged me.

~~~~~~~~

Hello fellow Hiro-lovers!

The next chapter will be up tomorrow or sunday!

Question of this chapter:

What is you favorite movie?

Mine is Avatar (the one with blue people) and I really like Life of Pi.

And Really THANK YOU for 125 votes and 2.9K reads! I love you all!

Happy valentines day!

Till the next time!(^-^)/ Asja