Chapter 40

Have fun doing this!!

--(Y/n) POV—

"Ladies and gentlemen! That was the last group! Please wait while the judges decide who wins! And you can vote!" The crowd cheered. We were waiting for the judges to announce who won, and it was breaking nerves. If we became one of the first two, I could stay in San Fransokyo. But if we lost, I would need to go to (h/t) again. And that would be difficult, because I kind of gave my butler away, and I don't know if I could return to my old school again. Besides that, I didn't want to miss Hiro. That would be hard for me. I felt like I couldn't say anything. I looked at Hiro, and he looked back. He probably saw that I was nervous and grabbed my hand. It was comforting, but not enough.

"Alright, alright, alright! Silence please! We have the winners!" Roy announced from the podium. Everyone looked at him. "Alright on the third place is......" he paused. "Group 6 with the jetpack! Your price is a trip to the Netherlands! Hope you'll like it." I looked at the group that won. Well, at least if our group get mentioned I can stay here. I felt the nerves coming up. My heart was beating fast. "On the second place is..." Roy paused again. I almost couldn't take it anymore. "Group 1! Congratulations! You win a place here for your student and you can take place in the nationals!" Only one place left.

One place,

One chance

If I don't hear our group now....

I'll cry.

I really, really want to get mentioned.....

I really, really want to stay with Hiro, Fred, Honey, Gogo, Wasabi, aunt Cass, Mochi, Baymax, Heathcliff and even with that lady that greets me in the morning if I walk past her.

"On the first place is......."

One place,

One chance.

I want to stay here,

Till the end of my days.

I want to be with my friends,

I feel the tears coming,

But I don't know if it is because of happiness, of sadness.

I didn't decide yet.

"Group number......."

One place,

Just one,

One chance,

Just one.

What will it be?

"It's number...... 4! Congratulations! You've won-"

My tears were streaming down. Hiro hugged me. "I am sorry Hiro..... We didn't make it."

My one chance of staying here was gone......

Fred was hugging me too. "Don't worry.... We can keep contact." He whispered.

I needed to leave my friends.....

The others joined in, it was like a big group hug. "I don't want to leave San Fransokyo... I want to stay here." I told them.

I needed to leave my family.....

"We know. We don't want you to leave.... We know." Hiro told me "I don't want you to leave."

I needed to leave my crush, my lover.....

We broke from the hug. I saw that everyone was crying, or supressing the tears. "Maybe we can find a way to let you stay...." Fred said hopefully. "That's going to be difficult, Fred." Wasabi said. "But it isn't impossible! Nothing is!" Fred exclaimed through the tears.

I needed to leave my new found home.....

Why was this happening to me? First my parents, then Tadashi and now this. Why?

Everyone was crying.

"But that was not last!" We heard Roy announce. "What?" I asked out loud. "We also have the winners from the voters!" Our group looked up hopefully. "This is our chance!" Fred said. "The group that wins from the votes is allowed to keep the student in San Fransokyo and has a free dinner in a restaurant!" Roy said. "Let's just hope that we impressed the audience!" Honey said. I was just looking at the podium. My heart was beating fast and my thoughts were unstoppable. I felt like I could continue crying, and dance to the moon and back at the same moment. I got one more chance! "The group that wins is....."

Just one more chance....

I could make it!

"Group 3! Congratulations!" This time the tears were coming out my eyes because of happiness. "We did it! Guys we did it!" Hiro said and I just looked at him shocked, while smiling like a crazy person. "We did it! I can't believe it! (Y/n) can stay!" I turned around and hugged Hiro. "I told you guys!" Fred said and everyone laughed. "So who is hungry?" I asked. "I am! We got free food, so let's not waste it!" Hiro said. "Nothing is better than free food! Except is it is all rotten and stuff...." Fred said. "Let's get some dinner to celebrate that (Y/n) can stay! I just can't believe it!" Honey said. "Well, I think we first need to dress up nicely." Wasabi brought in. "We should." Gogo told us. "That can become a little problem. Let's just first look where we are going to eat." Fred said. I knew he didn't really have nice clothes. "But still. I can stay in San Fransokyo!" I exclaimed with a big smile.

~~~~~~~

Hikidokie reader!

How are you?

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite restaurant?

Mine is Freddy's Fazbears pizzeria! Just kidding, mine real life favourite is Kreta. It's a restaurant with all kinds of Greek food!

Hope you liked it!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja