Chapter 14

Enjoy your meeting with Baymax!!

-- Still your POV--

We walked through the doors to Tadashis' lab. "So, what have you been working on?" Hiro asked while he touched a robot arm or something like that. "I'll show you. (Y/n) do you still have that bruise Hiro gave you?" Tadashi asked me. "Yeah. It couldnn't just run away could it?" I said to Tadashi. "Great." Tadashi walked to me and grabbed my arm. When he saw the bruise he had a face like 'my brother did that?' I looked at it and saw it was bigger then before. Tadashi pushed on the bruise. It hurted like crazy.

"Ow! Why did you do that!?!" I screamed to Tadashi. Hiro looked a bit concerened to me. He was about to ask me something when we heard two beeps. Tadashi walked out of the way so we could look better. I saw a red box, and out of the box was a robot coming. "This is what I have been working on." Tadashi said and he pointed at the robot. It looked like a marshmellow. Hiro and I were just looking at it. The robot looked down and walked out of his station. He walked to us but he bumped into a stool. He looked at the stool and grabbed it. Now he looked to his right and left for a place to set the stool down. He placed it on his left in a clean spot and continued his walking to us.

"Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare compagnion. I am alerted for the need of medical attention when you said 'Ow'." Baymax said and Tadashi looked pretty excited about it, "A robotic nurse." Hiro stated while he looked suprised. "On a scale of 1 to 10. How would you rate your pain?" Baymax asked me while there were smileys on his belly. Above the one was a really happy smiley and above the ten a really sad one. "Uhm.." I was about to say something but Hiro disturebed me. "Physical? Or emotional?" Hiro asked sarcastic. Tadashi pouted. "I don't know." I said just make Hiro shut up. "I will scan you now." Baymax said. He was probably scanning me. "Scan completed. You have a bruise on your for arm." Baymax told me. I rolled my eyes and said: "No shit, Sherlock"  and let Baymax continue "I am not Sherlock, I am Baymax. For your bruise I suggest this anti bacterium spray." "Woah, woah, woah. What's in the spray?" Hiro asked Baymax to test him. "The main product of the spray is bacitracin." Baymax said to Hiro. "Well, (Y/n) is allergic for it." Hiro stated to Baymax. I looked at him with the question on my face. I wasn't allergic for anything I know. "Miss (Y/n) is not allergic for bacitracin, but she does have a mild allergy for Brussels-sprouts." Baymax told Hiro. I have heard about them but I never ate Brussels-sprouts. Need to remind that for later. "Not bad." I said as Baymax spraid my arm.

"You did some serious coding on this thing." Hiro said to Tadashi. "Yes, I programmed it with over ten thousand medical procedures on." Tadashi told us while he clicked a round thing on Baymax. It opened and we saw a card with Tadashi Hamade on it. "This chip is what makes Baymax, well Baymax." he Told us and Hiro clicked the chip again and it got into Baymax. We walked around Baymax. "Final?" I asked. "Yeah, I did the none treatining, huggabld character." Tadashi answered. "Looks like a walking marshmellow, no offensive." I said "I am a robot, I can not be offended." Baymax said to me.

Hiro walked closer to Baymax. "Hyperspectral cameras?" Hiro asked while he touched Baymaxs' eyes (if they are his eyes, he looks through it so they are eyes...) "Yep." Tadashi answered Hiro. "Uhm." Hiro pushed his face on Baymaxs belly, and he looked through Baymaxs' skin. "Titanium skelet.." he concluded. "Carbon fiber." Tadashi told him. "Right. Lighter." Hiro said. I couldn't see his face well. "Maneiros activators! Where did you get them?" Hiro asked Tadashi superised. "A machine right here in lab..." Tadashi said a bit proud. "Really?" Hiro asked really suprised. "Yup. He can lift a thousand pounds." Tadashi said to Hiro. "Shut up..." Hiro said. "You two have been a good boy and girl, here have a lollipop." Baymax said to us and handed us both a red lollipop. "Nice." We said in together.  Baymax went his head to me "I cannot deactivate untill you say that you are satisfied with your care." he said and kept looking at me "Well, I am satisfied with my care."  I told Baymax and he turned around Tadashi stood next to me and said: "He is gonna help a lot of people." with a smile. "Hey, what kind of battery does he use?" I asked Tadashi. "Refull." he answered. "You know supercapacitors would charge way faster." I told him and he just nodded like in a 'I didn't know that' way.

~~~~~~

Tum tum tum! Here is your next chapter!

Question of this chapter:

What is your favorite colour cookies?

Mine is blue! I made them a few times and they were delicious!

Here a hug because (>^_^)>

Till the next time! (^-^)/

Asja