Chapter 49

Have fun reading!

--(Y/n) POV--

"My parents? Are they still alive? But... You know, I'm not even going to tell. But they are still alive?" I asked Tadashi curiously. "Yeah, of course. Don't tell me they died in your dimension. You are really having a rough time there...." Tadashi said the last part more to himself "Well, let's find Hiro!" Tadashi suggested sort off and I just smiled and nodded.

"Aunt Cass, I'm back! And I have taken a friend with me!" Tadashi yelled to aunt Cass, who was probably in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Alright! Who is it?" aunt Cass asked when she walked just outside the kitchen, mixing bowl still in her hands. When she saw me she put the mixing bowl quietly down on the kitchen table and walked up to me, slowly. "(Y/n)? Is this real? Are you real? Tadashi, is this a joke?" She asked. Tadashi shook his head. "No, she the real one here." Tadashi told her. I was still looking at aunt Cass. She looked a bit pale, like she was stressed and her eyes looked a tad sad, and I didn't know why. But the sadness suddenly went away and she ran up to me to hug me. "(Y/n)..... But how?" she asked me. "I'll tell you sometime. But maybe I could first see Hiro? I've heard he's missed me a lot." I asked her. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. She then first looked at Tadashi before she nodded. "He is upstairs, in his room. Maybe you could bring him some food?" Cass asked me. "Sure!" I agreed and she gave me a plate with some sandwiches on it. I took it and started walking upstairs.

I knocked on Hiro and Tadashi's door. I heard no one answer, so I tried opening it. It worked. I was greeted by a pitch black room, with the only light coming from a computer monitor. I walked into the room, and I pressed the light switch on, as soon as I could reach it. When the light was finally turned on I looked around to see if I could find Hiro somewhere. When I didn't see him, I put the plate with sandwiches down. I walked to the computer, to see if there were any hints on where Hiro could be. I saw nothing that could be a lead. I ran downstairs. "Tadashi? Do you have any idea where Hiro could be?" I asked Tadashi quick. "What! He isn't in his room?" aunt Cass asked me surprised. "No, and I didn't see anything on his computer that could tell me where he was." I told them. "That's not good. Maybe he is bot fighting again?" Tadashi suggested. "But on which fight?" Cass asked. "I have an idea! Tadashi, has Baymax scanned Hiro once?" I asked him. "Yes, he has. More then once. Why would you want to know?" He asked me. "Well, maybe we could expand Baymax scanning range, so he could search for Hiro." I told him. "That's brilliant! How did you came to the idea?" He asked me. "Well, in my dimension Hiro put a helmet on Baymax, so he could search for Yokai. So I thought we could do the same, but then to search for Hiro." I quickly explained. "Wow, he is really smart... that knucklehead! Let's go to the garage, I think I've the right equipment there." Tadashi told me. "That's great! But could I first put on different clothes? This suits is well and all, but I don't want to walk in it for to long now." I asked Tadashi and aunt Cass. "Sure a thing sweetheart! I'll bring you some clothes that will fit you!" Cass said to me and she went upstairs. "Tadashi, you can already go and work on the helmet. Every minute we loose now could mean Hiro getting into trouble." I told him. He nodded and went to the garage.

When everything was done, we went to get Baymax from the SFIT. I still got some weird looks from some people, but I didn't notice. "Alright, let's start Baymax. Ow." Tadashi said. I heard the familiar Beep-Beep when Baymax turned on. "Hello, I am Baymax. Tadashi, you said 'ow'. What is the problem?" Baymax asked Tadashi. "Nothing my bud. I just want to try something. I'll just put this on your head." Tadashi told Baymax, and he put the helmet on Baymax's head. "Alright buddy, can you search for Hiro?" Tadashi asked him. "My scanning range has grown with 300 percent. scanning for Hiro. This will take some time. Please be patience." Baymax said. "So how long is this going to take?" Tadashi asked me. "I don't know. With the helmet that Hiro made it didn't take long." I told him. Tadashi was ready to say something when suddenly Baymax started talking. "I've found Hiro. He is 1 kilometer north, that's around the 3280 feet." Baymax told us. "Alright buddy, lead us the way!" I said as we started walking behind Baymax.

~~~~~~~~

Gello Reader!

Happy one-year Big hero 6 existence!

Question of the chapter:

What's your nickname?

I don't know if I have one.... Well I don't think so.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja